Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5754070 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3207) (3208) (3209) (3210) (3211) (3212) (3213) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 4:49pm On Mar 21, 2023
ahnie:

Pls what's the name of this great soup?
Ahniekiss
Spicy chicken and fish light soup.
Ghana special.

My only problem of which I keep asking them is how they eat that. Its just like water.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 4:56pm On Mar 21, 2023
GboyegaD:

Seems you are tilting towards Asian foods of late.
My dear, I'm all for the flexibility. I love Asian culture( depending on country) and cuisines.
We have a lot in common.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 4:58pm On Mar 21, 2023
Glass noodles kiss

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 5:01pm On Mar 21, 2023
descarado:

Ahniekiss
Spicy chicken and fish light soup.
Ghana special.

My only problem of which I keep asking them is how they eat that. Its just like water.

I taya oow.
The taste is in the eating I guess.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 5:02pm On Mar 21, 2023
descarado:
Glass noodles kiss
My lil daughter just saw this your beautiful meal and screamed....Abacha cheesy cheesy cheesy

It's beautiful!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nanakgh(m): 6:38pm On Mar 21, 2023
ahnie:

Pls what's the name of this great soup?

Its simply known as Light soup. This is chicken and fish light soup. Very spicy. Easy and quick to make with virtually any meat. Most popular is goat light soup, because of the strong flavour the goat gives. It's good for people recovering from coomon cold and malaria etc

There are recipes available for Γ ll the types on YT

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by doscar(m): 6:39pm On Mar 21, 2023
Turkey peppersoup with boiled plantain

@chef_dayoπŸ‘¨β€πŸ³πŸ”ͺ

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 6:59pm On Mar 21, 2023
descarado:

My dear, I'm all for the flexibility. I love Asian culture( depending on country) and cuisines.
We have a lot in common.

Very nice. Good side is that food is dynamic and versatile thus, one can never get bored.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ballzproblem2: 7:00pm On Mar 21, 2023
KanuSE:

Akpos, as much as I admire your work on this thread, this post is quite polarising and very insensitive of you. You need to realise that no Nigerian, be it Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba can be excused from this present messy situation because there's no smoke without fire. The Igbo people you try so much to exonerate are equally complicit and for every action, there's always a reaction - THIS IS NIGERIA bro.

Quite tempting, time consuming to go into details of who did what but it is shameful to say a section of the country is being oppressed and maltreated. To mention that some will overcome and breakthrough is even the height of the malaki - OVERCOME WHO exactly?

Every Nigerian needs to calm down on their emotional roller coaster and get a grip. We are Nigerians, more like children of the same parents, but of different characters. We don't need polarising and inciting comments at this time, however we may want to package it, because it will not benefit us.

A house divided against itself will never stand !

Thanks
nigga does not owe you anything,he did not send you to admire him ,what he said is 100% correct igbos have always been the scapegoat for APC and foolish Nigerians keep falling for it no be today e start

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 7:13pm On Mar 21, 2023
WetSmoke:
Thanks for this

Have you tried it yet ?

I have tried Doscar's and Leema24's both were breaking during rolling.
They came out like what Frankenstein put together cheesy

I will stick with my other way for now.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 7:17pm On Mar 21, 2023
Akposy:
Cinnamon rolls #oldie

To my Igbo brethren here,
I am really really sorry for how Nigeria and some of her inhabitants are treating you guys.

It is so sad seeing /hearing how some bigots have being oppressing and maltreating you guyz just because of their insecurities.
I am very sure you guyz will overcome and breakthrough all of these nonsense happening
Stay strong, stand tall and resist every form of intimidation. One love ❀️

cry
Now give me the rolls cry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 7:39pm On Mar 21, 2023
Moi moi
yumm
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanuSE: 8:01pm On Mar 21, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
nigga does not owe you anything,he did not send you to admire him ,what he said is 100% correct igbos have always been the scapegoat for APC and foolish Nigerians keep falling for it no be today e start

Oga Ade, be calming down ok. Go back and read my comment, this time read slowly so you can assimilate, then point out what part you don't agree with.

Mtcheeeew!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanuSE: 8:13pm On Mar 21, 2023
nanakgh:

Its simply known as Light soup. This is chicken and fish light soup. Very spicy. Easy and quick to make with virtually any meat. Most popular is goat light soup, because of the strong flavour the goat gives. It's good for people recovering from common cold and malaria etc

There are recipes available for Γ ll the types on YT

Just serve me the soup alongside the meat & fish only, and I'm good to go. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 9:07pm On Mar 21, 2023
Akposy:
Cinnamon rolls #oldie

To my Igbo brethren here,
I am really really sorry for how Nigeria and some of her inhabitants are treating you guys.

It is so sad seeing /hearing how some bigots have being oppressing and maltreating you guyz just because of their insecurities.
I am very sure you guyz will overcome and breakthrough all of these nonsense happening
Stay strong, stand tall and resist every form of intimidation. One love ❀️

Thank you Akposy. I truly appreciate what you have said.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WetSmoke: 9:15pm On Mar 21, 2023
armyofone:

Have you tried it yet ?

I have tried Doscar's and Leema24's both were breaking during rolling.
They came out like what Frankenstein put together cheesy

I will stick with my other way for now.
. Ah, not yet. This weekend hopefully.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chii8(f): 9:51pm On Mar 21, 2023
My breakfast on Saturday....I couldn't post it because nairaland was misbehaving.....

29 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TwoFourSeven(m): 11:10pm On Mar 21, 2023
Thanks to y'all for your contributions.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:20am On Mar 22, 2023
TwoFourSeven:
My bosses and Ladies on this great thread, I salute you all. I know I'm not in any way entitled to your help, but I most definitely won't say no to anyone willing to help...things are a bit difficult for me at this moment due to several challenges I've faced, and still facing these past couple of months....feeding is now a huge problem for me now....A very huge problem. not for lack of trying though, things are not just working out. for two days now, I haven't tasted anything solid. only water...surviving on water lol. tried sleeping this night, but the hunger is just so terrible, can't slepp. my stomach just keep rumbling.

I'm just so tired...even tried to sell my f**cking phone, still nothing..I don't really know what tomorrow holds, but with the way I'm being dealt with by this hunger..I just might not be around when the "tomorrow" comes

I think I've typed enough for now...anyone willing to insult me, please feel free to do so...even I myself feel worthless.....for those willing to say any good words, or give whatever kind of advice, I'll be really happy to listen (but know say if u dey follow hungry man talk, e go dey enter one ear dey commot for the other ear)....and finally for those willing to help, may the good Lord always replenish your pockets, may you never lack, may all your heart desires be granted.

here's my bank details 0274750931....wema bank. even if lets say about 3 kind hearted people decide to bless me with 200naira each which is 600. with good management, it will last me till the end of the week.

I'm not proud to beg on a public forum as this, and I know this post may backfire in the near future. but my people woud say "desperate time calls for desperate measures"....I'm really helpless right now, and I would honestly appreciate help from anyone.

Thanks.

Zukwanuike
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:22am On Mar 22, 2023
An attempt to make suya but I go manage laikdais

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 5:49am On Mar 22, 2023
Dinner:

Pasta with sausages.

27 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kinah(f): 7:19am On Mar 22, 2023
BB's meal πŸŒΈπŸŒΌπŸ‘Ό

Oat drizzled with honey
Akara (made with homemade beans powder)
Fried egg and bread (she is not a fan of fried egg though)
Peeled apple with a dab of lime juice

The fried egg is made with
Tomato
Shawa fish
Garlic
Dash of seasoning

20 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TwoFourSeven(m): 7:20am On Mar 22, 2023
Failure2019:
An attempt to make suya but I go manage laikdais
lol. I'm resting already, but I think you should do the same after munching on your tasty, delicious suya cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Djreloaded(m): 8:31am On Mar 22, 2023
Breakfast

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BethelAmarachi: 9:51am On Mar 22, 2023
Hmmm wahala no dee finish my country people πŸ™„πŸ˜± 🀷🀷

While preparing beans and potatoes porridge today, I found this onion and I refused to use it.

This is beautiful and at the same time scary πŸ€”

Please I need some advice πŸ™

Should I throw it away or should I use it and cook

Myfamilypride.com

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zoer(m): 11:19am On Mar 22, 2023
Ok
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zoer(m): 11:21am On Mar 22, 2023
Abeg use am cook before somebody go say na God name dey ontop the onion.
BethelAmarachi:
Hmmm wahala no dee finish my country people πŸ™„πŸ˜± 🀷🀷

While preparing beans and potatoes porridge today, I found this onion and I refused to use it.

This is beautiful and at the same time scary πŸ€”

Please I need some advice πŸ™

Should I throw it away or should I use it and cook

Myfamilypride.com

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Robbinhood: 11:23am On Mar 22, 2023
KanuSE:

Akpos, as much as I admire your work on this thread, this post is quite polarising and very insensitive of you. You need to realise that no Nigerian, be it Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba can be excused from this present messy situation because there's no smoke without fire. The Igbo people you try so much to exonerate are equally complicit and for every action, there's always a reaction - THIS IS NIGERIA bro.

Quite tempting, time consuming to go into details of who did what but it is shameful to say a section of the country is being oppressed and maltreated. To mention that some will overcome and breakthrough is even the height of the malaki - OVERCOME WHO exactly?

Every Nigerian needs to calm down on their emotional roller coaster and get a grip. We are Nigerians, more like children of the same parents, but of different characters. We don't need polarising and inciting comments at this time, however we may want to package it, because it will not benefit us.

A house divided against itself will never stand !

Thanks
Rabid dogs like you need to be shot to death.

Seun, the owner of this infamous site posted an Ad supporting genocide against the Igbos and has been apologising for his ill conceived actions to encourage the mass murder of Igbos but that will never be accepted cos a day will come when he will pay for the deaths of Igbos in Lagos.

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 11:27am On Mar 22, 2023
ahnie:

My lil daughter just saw this your beautiful meal and screamed....Abacha cheesy cheesy cheesy

It's beautiful!

Oh my gawd cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss kiss
Real abacha
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 11:30am On Mar 22, 2023
chii8:
My breakfast on Saturday....I couldn't post it because nairaland was misbehaving.....
Okpa di oku kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanuSE: 11:39am On Mar 22, 2023
Robbinhood:

Rabid dogs like you need to be shot to death.

Seun, the owner of this infamous site posted an Ad supporting genocide against the Igbos and has been apologising for his ill conceived actions to encourage the mass murder of Igbos but that will never be accepted cos a day will come when he will pay for the deaths of Igbos in Lagos.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3207) (3208) (3209) (3210) (3211) (3212) (3213) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: PinkNature and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.