Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,381 members, 7,836,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5791853 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3255) (3256) (3257) (3258) (3259) (3260) (3261) ... (3483) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 1:24pm On May 18, 2023
ahnie:

Small nose...in this together abii,just dey play.
I dey rural market like this dey hustle, whilst you dey under Ac dey get cool breeze n munch chicken n yoghurts.

This is me, I dey hustle too!

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 2:57pm On May 18, 2023
omooba969:

And y'all will say there's hardship in Nigeria. šŸ„“

Hahahaha
Dude! It's just fruit. cheesy

Nature will continue to produce despite Nigeria.
God and nature is our saving grace in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 3:31pm On May 18, 2023
mariahAngel:
Sherry. šŸ„­ šŸ„­

Don't you just want to sink your teeth in and take a bite? šŸ˜¬
šŸ¤“šŸ¤“

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 3:32pm On May 18, 2023
omooba969:

And y'all will say there's hardship in Nigeria. šŸ„“

Leave dem to be deceiving the global landscape.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 3:35pm On May 18, 2023
mariahAngel:

Hahahaha
Dude! It's just fruit. cheesy

Nature will continue to produce despite Nigeria.
God and nature is our saving grace in Nigeria.

Iya mi don join to be deceiving the global landscape and giving us explanations of nature reproducing despite....and God being the savior of fruit trees and provider of enjoyment.

cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 3:48pm On May 18, 2023
armyofone:

Iya mi don join to be deceiving the global landscape and giving us explanations of nature reproducing despite....and God being the savior of fruit trees and provider of enjoyment.

cheesy grin

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
I will not say anything. grin

Munzy14:

šŸ¤“šŸ¤“

šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 3:50pm On May 18, 2023
mariahAngel:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
I will not say anything. grin

šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬

Good morning Iya mi wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 3:54pm On May 18, 2023
armyofone:

Good morning Iya mi wink

Good afternoon on this side. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 18, 2023
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 9:20pm On May 18, 2023
mariahAngel:

šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:51am On May 19, 2023
Stir fry noodle, couscous salad with olives and bread.

Noodle was too spicy, but everything else was good.

In-flight .

14 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 6:12am On May 19, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Akposy please give me ur asun recipe . Iā€™m thinking of cooking Asaro( Yam pottage) and asun for some guests I will be receiving next week

For the goat meat, I washed and marinated with;
Salt
Seasoning cube
Fresh thyme
Rosemary
Basil
Ginger
Garlic
Onion
Curry
Habanero (hot pepper, fresh)
Lemon juice, optional

I mix in the above spices into the washed meat and allow it sit for about 1hour. I proceed to steam the meat of low heat for about 20mins or so. I added more water (not too much) and boil at medium high heat.

When cooked (soft), I fried in hot groundnut oil.

For the pepper sauce, I used;
Hot pepper
Onion
Garlic
Tatashe or shombo.
Blend the above together, roughly. I had more onions I sliced.

Fry the sliced onion in hot oil. Add in the pepper mix and fry till it is well cooked. Add in your spices; Maggie, curry, thyme, etc.
Finally, add in the fried goat meat and mix together on low heat.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Blake755: 6:49am On May 19, 2023
omooba969:

Can you please show us a picture of granish okpa?
Lol comrade see am

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 6:58am On May 19, 2023
Akposy:

Salt
Seasoning cube
Fresh thyme
Rosemary
Basil
Ginger
Garlic
Onion
Curry
Lemon juice, optional

I mix in the above spices into the washed meat and allow it sit for about 1hour. I proceed to steam the meat of low heat for about 20mins or so. I added more water (not too much) and boil at medium high heat.

Hot pepper
Onion
Garlic
Tatashe or shombo.

Fry the sliced onion in hot oil. Add in the pepper mix and fry till it is well cooked. Add in your spices; Maggie, curry, thyme, etc.

Gracias !

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 9:07am On May 19, 2023
Blake755:

Lol comrade see am

What's it made of, what does it taste like?

Looks smooth and colourful.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by emperorz(m): 9:24am On May 19, 2023
Blake755:

Lol comrade see am
abeg i be wan ask sebi okpa is the same thing as moi-moi elepo
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 10:55am On May 19, 2023
Dinner

19 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kasdat5(m): 12:32pm On May 19, 2023
ahnie:
Dinner

Nice ..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 12:51pm On May 19, 2023
Kasdat5:

Nice ..
Nago to the de.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 1:21pm On May 19, 2023
Hello redoil,I shall be using you today grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 2:11pm On May 19, 2023
Dinner:

Cabbage fufu and vegetable and okro soup.

22 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Redoil: 3:21pm On May 19, 2023
ahnie:
Hello redoil,I shall be using you today grin
very interesting of you of all people in this terra ferma i am the only entity you decide to mention.

any way how are you doing
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 5:16pm On May 19, 2023
Redoil:
very interesting of you of all people in this terra ferma i am the only entity you decide to mention.

any way how are you doing
I m fyne,thank you!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kinah(f): 7:54pm On May 19, 2023
Akposy:

Salt
Seasoning cube
Fresh thyme
Rosemary
Basil
Ginger
Garlic
Onion
Curry
Lemon juice, optional

Hot pepper
Onion
Garlic
Tatashe or shombo.

Is basil also scent leaf
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 8:29pm On May 19, 2023
Dinner.
Titus fish
Pumpkin
Crayfish
Macaroni
Redoil/groundnut oil
Sardine
Liquid milk.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by novia22(f): 10:37pm On May 19, 2023
ahnie:
Dinner.
Titus fish
Pumpkin
Crayfish
Macaroni
Redoil/groundnut oil
Sardine
Liquid milk.

Madam Ahnie I don't understand this your menu ooo. Shey you will eat the macaroni with peak milk ni abi na appetizer or dessert?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 11:34pm On May 19, 2023
novia22:

Madam Ahnie I don't understand this your menu ooo. Shey you will eat the macaroni with peak milk ni abi na appetizer or dessert?
Madam novia as the spirit leads,it's bn a while.
Gud pm ma'am

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 11:40pm On May 19, 2023
ahnie:
Dinner.
Titus fish
Pumpkin
Crayfish
Macaroni
Redoil/groundnut oil
Sardine
Liquid milk.
Pumpkin? undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 11:41pm On May 19, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Pumpkin? undecided
Ugu leaf
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 11:41pm On May 19, 2023
ahnie:
Ugu leaf
Oh, you mean leaves. OK. undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 11:42pm On May 19, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Oh, you mean leaves. OK. undecided
Yup
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:48am On May 20, 2023
ahnie:
Dinner.
Titus fish
Pumpkin
Crayfish
Macaroni
Redoil/groundnut oil
Sardine
Liquid milk.

Shawty be fat af eating all these retarded mf boogies.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3255) (3256) (3257) (3258) (3259) (3260) (3261) ... (3483) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: IVORY2009(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.