Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5748527 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3257) (3258) (3259) (3260) (3261) (3262) (3263) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by novia22(f): 12:29pm On May 21, 2023
Ajay7411:

People way fall this particular pot of indomie plenty sha undecided

Aaaah My chest!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 12:32pm On May 21, 2023
Ajay7411:

People way fall this particular pot of indomie plenty sha undecided

Common noodles too? Na WA O!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 12:33pm On May 21, 2023
Ajjayi say na. Internet pics you lift.kasdat you don join them??
Kasdat5:

Thanks ma'am, scoop no work , na my cat & dog flex am . Anything wen I fit use hold stomach dis night for your side ?

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 12:34pm On May 21, 2023
cheesy
novia22:

Aaaah My chest!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sheycrown(f): 12:39pm On May 21, 2023
Happy Sunday beautiful people kiss

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 12:40pm On May 21, 2023
wink
Goldenmorn
2 bournvitas
3 in 1 milk.

Sapa things!

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 12:41pm On May 21, 2023
mariahAngel:

Common noodles too? Na WA O!
Nothing common again o.
Your pidgin English is bae cheesy cheesy cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 12:44pm On May 21, 2023
Hi Mr redoil,I shall be using you this afternoon to prepare banga soup,catfish n starch.

Thanks in anticipation!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 12:47pm On May 21, 2023
ahnie:

Nothing common again o.
Your pidgin English is bae cheesy cheesy cheesy.

If person wan fab something, e no suppose be noodles naa.
I no dey like when I like person, make the person disappoint me.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 12:54pm On May 21, 2023
mariahAngel:

And na my guy oh.my beloveth Gee.
E pain me say he don join elder001 descendants., anyways he still be my guy.

I always tell people,even if na redoil rice you chow,post it,naija is hard,e nor easy to chow atall.

Highest na laugh them go laugh you,and who their laffta epp?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 1:02pm On May 21, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Atleast she doesn't go around shamessly stealing online pictures to seek relevant
Lolz I m just seeing this,babe pls ignore him,he's always stalking me upandan nairaland,he's the chairman of yellow socks n slippers gangs .

He's a low lifer,an internet food thief and a renowned Gaylord.
Awon elder001 descendants.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TheSuperX(m): 1:02pm On May 21, 2023
Something nice on Sunday

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AngelicBeing: 1:22pm On May 21, 2023
mariahAngel:

Please forgive Obavoh our friend, after he did something similar, few weeks ago, he said that he was tempted by a picture stealing demons on Google, and he lifted the pictures and claim, it was his,
he is asking you to Forgive him, he said that he won't steal Internet pictures again and has promised to prepare kunukwakwa for family section members as part of his penance and Repentance cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 1:38pm On May 21, 2023
AngelicBeing:

Please forgive Obavoh our friend, after he did something similar, few weeks ago, he said that he was tempted by a picture stealing demons on Google, and he lifted the pictures and claim, it was his,
he is asking you to Forgive him, he said that he won't steal Internet pictures again and has promised to prepare kunukwakwa for family section members as part of his penance and Repentance cheesy

Obavoh is a totally different case. grin
He should've stuck to his old storyline.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 21, 2023
Some wankers dey really steal food images online and post as theirs! 🤷‍♂️
Ozwors, make una no scatter this thread with una fake food and fake life. E don come reach level wey be say we go dey search people meal whether dem steal am or not! 🤮

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by novia22(f): 5:52pm On May 21, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Ozwors, make una no scatter this thread with una fake food and fake life. E don come reach level wey be say we go dey search people meal whether dem steal am or not! 🤮

What pained me most is that he/ she took a pic of food wey pour for ground come dey find sympathy...
I was hurt though but it is well.
Nairaland no go kee person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 21, 2023
novia22:

What pained me most is that he/ she took a pic of food wey pour for ground come dey find sympathy...
I was hurt though but it is well.
Nairaland no go kee person.
Na wa! 🤣
You too give them sympathy na. 😁

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HelenBee(f): 6:27pm On May 21, 2023
Sunday Jollof rice.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by novia22(f): 8:06pm On May 21, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Na wa! 🤣
You too give them sympathy na. 😁

Walahi My brother. I fell yakata for it.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 10:20pm On May 21, 2023
I dey greet o.
Banga soup
Fresh catfish
Smoked catfish

Redoil sorry I changed my mind,starch was pretty too cost,so I alternated with eba.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TheSuperX(m): 6:39am On May 22, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Fernandezisback atleast try dey post pictures of foods wey u dey eat,,even if na garri you soak, enough of being a detective 😅

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:54am On May 22, 2023
TheSuperX:
Fernandezisback atleast try dey post pictures of foods wey u dey eat,,even if na garri you soak, enough of being a detective 😅
This obote man wey dey carry quote me! 🤣
Oboy, be like I cast one of your food on your other account na why you dey spam me since yesterday.

Wetin I cook, or chop no suppose concern you na. Why e dey pepper you for body?
I complain give any member of your family say the garri don tire me to drink? 🤷‍♂️
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 6:56am On May 22, 2023
HelenBee:
Sunday Jollof rice.

Nice picture but you should have mopped the water na. undecided

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 7:12am On May 22, 2023
Dinner:

Pounded yam and efo riro.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 7:15am On May 22, 2023
omooba969:

Nice picture but you should have mopped the water na. undecided
Small head,you dey always like pin faults where you nor suppose to.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 7:16am On May 22, 2023
Breakfast for this week:

Oven made pancakes topped with strawberries and banana. Will cut them into rectangular slices to make serving easier. Will fry different types of eggs daily.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Redoil: 7:21am On May 22, 2023
you like quarrel pass fight and why is it like that any since you like spamming my mention then what is the next thing?

dont forget i like food very much
ahnie:
Hi Mr redoil,I shall be using you this afternoon to prepare banga soup,
catfish n starch.
Thanks in anticipation!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 7:25am On May 22, 2023
Redoil:
you like quarrel pass fight and why is it like that any since you like spamming my mention then what is the next thing?

dont forget i like food very much
Lolz Mr redoil.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 7:29am On May 22, 2023
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Pounded yam and efo riro.
Gboskii I hail o,abeg give me that eran wey wan fall komot from the plate.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TheSuperX(m): 8:09am On May 22, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

This obote man wey dey carry quote me! 🤣
Oboy, be like I cast one of your food on your other account na why you dey spam me since yesterday.

Wetin I cook, or chop no suppose concern you na. Why e dey pepper you for body?
I complain give any member of your family say the garri don tire me to drink? 🤷‍♂️
Post pictures of ur food Fernandezisback.. no dey cap rubbish here. 😅 Abi na homeless shelter you dey stay? 😂😂 Oh boy atleast post foods wey u dey eat for once make we see.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 8:12am On May 22, 2023
ahnie:

Small head,you dey always like pin faults where you nor suppose to.

Fat nose, so you no see the flood for that pinshure? 🥴

Anyway, what's for breakfast? I no want noodles and Fanta o!😒
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 8:16am On May 22, 2023
omooba969:

Fat nose, so you no see the flood for that pinshure? 🥴

Anyway, what's for breakfast? I no want noodles and Fanta o!😒
Lil limb,prepare breakfast and serve me,I m craving omelette and scrambled egg.

Don't keep me waiting.
Many thanks!

Wetin come bring fanta for the mata now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3257) (3258) (3259) (3260) (3261) (3262) (3263) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.