Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5732160 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3272) (3273) (3274) (3275) (3276) (3277) (3278) ... (3475) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 5:33pm On Jun 08, 2023
Akummiri:
. Hehehehe Greetings to one of the most industrious ladies I know. We okay...all is well
Come wassap...make we Yan.
I get job for you wink,food don don.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 5:44pm On Jun 08, 2023
I know how to pepper person,it's inborn.
Ebenezer2020 see hyping trooping in
Oya come n drink acid,I say make I show you screenshots,

Make sure you h/an/g yasef o.
If you want to progress in this life...
Stay the heck far from people's wives
E get why.

You see as I dey so.....I nor send YOU,LET ALONE SENDING ANYBODY :Dyour opinion nor de ever bother me,because I be different specie n spec.

So rest n stop wasting your time,but be rest assured say....We go get YOU.

I don drop quotes for you.

BYE!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 5:53pm On Jun 08, 2023
omooba969:

Vawulence! shocked

You no be better person.
Ika ni yin.
undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akummiri: 5:58pm On Jun 08, 2023
Rice and spag
Protein : beef and rabbit meat.

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dollynnn(f): 6:07pm On Jun 08, 2023
ahnie:
I know how to pepper person,it's inborn.
Ebenezer2020 see hyping trooping in
Oya come n drink acid,I say make I show you screenshots,

Make sure you h/an/g yasef o.
If you want to progress in this life...
Stay the heck far from people's wives
E get why.

You see as I dey so.....I nor send YOU,LET ALONE SENDING ANYBODY :Dyour opinion nor de ever bother me,because I be different specie n spec.

So rest n stop wasting your time,but be rest assured say....We go get YOU.

I don drop quotes for you.

BYE!

Some men finding solace in suddenly becoming antagonistic, spiteful and petty as a coping mechanism after they've been turned down is hilarious.

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 6:12pm On Jun 08, 2023
mariahAngel:

You no be better person.
Ika ni yin.
undecided

Bíti báwo, kini motún se báyí?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 6:15pm On Jun 08, 2023
dollynnn:

Some men finding solace in suddenly becoming antagonistic, bitter and petty as a coping mechanism after they've been turned down is hilarious.
My sympathy goes to women that follows him offline,how do they even cope with a deranged person like him?

He has classified all women USELESS,still he dey chase person wife online upandan like I also ran away with the 2 small nkpuru seeds inside his blokus.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Very irritating C-R-E-T-I-N.

The truth's except he go off that mobile number finally,We are on him.
E never jam!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 6:54pm On Jun 08, 2023
cheesy

Cc
Akummiri

Go thru the Vn I sent kiss

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 08, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Oh my another poor boy without a father figure simping on Andrew tate.

You think we are in the same class, you bitter sexually frustrated small boy? Better face your books, get a good degree and up your level. Or you can forever remain a bitter incel hating on chicks smiley

Now kindly fk off to your coterie of self-service-ers and stop polluting this thread with your idiocy smiley.

You will henceforth be ignored.
Omo, you ehn. That guy don quote me tire! 🤣
These people go come here dey insult their Papa mate. Funny thing, Dem no go fit fell you to your face if Dem jam you for the street!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 7:16pm On Jun 08, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Omo, you ehn. That guy don quote me tire! 🤣
These people go come here dey insult their Papa mate. Funny thing, Dem no go fit fell you to your face if Dem jam you for the street!
He dey on colos cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ebenezer2021 is not normal at all.a bug on him just sent screenshots where he's threatening to kill Peter obi. not quite long.

Xynerise has to dare him to go ahead cheesy cheesy cheesy
That man needs serious mental evaluation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Donphilex(m): 8:05pm On Jun 08, 2023
ahnie:

He dey on colos cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ebenezer2021 is not normal at all.a bug on him just sent screenshots where he's threatening to kill Peter obi. not quite long.

Xynerise has to dare him to go ahead cheesy cheesy cheesy
That man needs serious mental evaluation.

You are a married woman as you claim ,act like one and stop going back and forth with this kids it's not worth it
Cheers

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zoer(m): 8:17pm On Jun 08, 2023
ahnie:
Dinner

Anybody wey post food wey enter our eyes and we no chop from is worst than a winch.....na play oooo

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:28am On Jun 09, 2023
Cake grin

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 5:01am On Jun 09, 2023
Dinner:

Rice and beans and dodo with beef and egg stew.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:16am On Jun 09, 2023
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Gawsh!!!!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 8:10am On Jun 09, 2023
Rice
Banga sauce

19 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 09, 2023
ahnie:
Rice
Banga sauce
Banga rice comes to mind! 😃
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DonNeon: 10:42am On Jun 09, 2023
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

This rice and beans combo. is made in heaven
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amorprincesa: 2:23pm On Jun 09, 2023
Sweet! This is what I need for lunch.
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Simplecity(m): 2:58pm On Jun 09, 2023
Na wa.... So grown men still dey toast women with secondary school tactics for here🤣🤣.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 09, 2023

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bintdawood(f): 4:55pm On Jun 09, 2023
Chicken in sauce with fried tofu🤤
Beef curry sauce with vegetable chicken🤗🤗

17 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 09, 2023
Bintdawood:

Drop location

I wan chop this item 7 chop you join cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:39pm On Jun 09, 2023
Village kitchen

●Jollof Rice
Though my sister always call it Spanish rice.

Happy weekend everyone ♥️
Salud 🥂

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by OhBritannia(m): 6:27pm On Jun 09, 2023
Food lovers.
Please someone should reach out to that Lady from Ekiti who has started a challenge to break Hilda baci's record, that she can't contest to break a Guinness world record till after a year.

Someone should tell her and her team to stop wasting their time, energy and resources all for nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 09, 2023
Bintdawood:
Binta, this tofu come be like wara cheese. Na the same thing?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Advancedpenis: 7:51pm On Jun 09, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Binta, this tofu come be like wara cheese. Na the same thing?

Have you ronu today?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nemesis0147(m): 7:53pm On Jun 09, 2023
They have not give Hilda certificate na

Cc:https:ohbritannia

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 10:59pm On Jun 09, 2023
Some anyhow food on dis thread just dey one kind.

If I eat dis kind things OMO my fart go reach Tinubu room for Aso rock. 😐

mariahAngel wey my plantain na!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nemesis0147(m): 7:43am On Jun 10, 2023
Breakfast…. Yougart and fruit to start with😊

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mercylike(f): 7:49am On Jun 10, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (3272) (3273) (3274) (3275) (3276) (3277) (3278) ... (3475) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.