Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5759668 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3274) (3275) (3276) (3277) (3278) (3279) (3280) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:28am On Jun 12, 2023

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adecz: 5:58am On Jun 12, 2023
omooba969:

I asked bcoz I thought I saw what looks like beans in it.

Just plain old yam, vegetables and
beef. This yam has tendency to produce
a lot of thick starchy water when boiled.

No single grain of beans here.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 8:12am On Jun 12, 2023
cococandy:
won’t the lemon make it sour?
Not at all. It blended well with the sugar to give a unique taste

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 8:14am On Jun 12, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I intend frying akara soon , but I can’t go through the stress of peeling beans and grinding it.

I guess I will try using beans flour and see how it comes out

It is not that hard. It didn’t take up to 15mins to wash the beans. I soaked in semi hot water for 20mins and washed…

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 8:41am On Jun 12, 2023
OhBritannia:
Food lovers.
Please someone should reach out to that Lady from Ekiti who has started a challenge to break Hilda baci's record, that she can't contest to break a Guinness world record till after a year.

Someone should tell her and her team to stop wasting their time, energy and resources all for nothing.

She is not wasting her time and energy, whether she is doing it for GWR or Publicity, that is her business.

Everyone deserves a shot at success. She doesn’t owe Hilda or Nigerians an apology. GWR or Success is not Hilda’s birthright. I’m happy the Ekiti First Lady and other good Nigerians are recognizing her efforts already.

You guys should stop bringing people down with your words and actions. Allow the lady be, please

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 8:59am On Jun 12, 2023
Pancakes topped with vanilla ice cream, apple and caramel syrup.

I made lot of them for the children and they enjoyed every bite.

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 10:05am On Jun 12, 2023
OhBritannia:
Food lovers.
Please someone should reach out to that Lady from Ekiti who has started a challenge to break Hilda baci's record, that she can't contest to break a Guinness world record till after a year.

Someone should tell her and her team to stop wasting their time, energy and resources all for nothing.

You and those who liked your comment need to stand in front of a mirror then tell the one in the mirror that he/she needs help.

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 12, 2023
Spag and meatballs grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 2:26pm On Jun 12, 2023
Exodus15v11:
RnB (kidney beans) + Tripes

Yum
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 2:27pm On Jun 12, 2023
novia22:
Happy Sunday Fam.
Coconut Rice - Peppered Fried Chicken- Peppered Fried Goat meat.

Yum

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 2:27pm On Jun 12, 2023
Failure2019:
Spag and meatballs grin

thief

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by garriAndsugar: 2:30pm On Jun 12, 2023
Akposy:
Pancakes topped with vanilla ice cream, apple and caramel syrup.

I made lot of them for the children and they enjoyed every bite.
Anyone for the nairaland children?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by garriAndsugar: 2:36pm On Jun 12, 2023
ahnie:
I know how to pepper person,it's inborn.
Ebenezer2020 see hyping trooping in
Oya come n drink acid,I say make I show you screenshots,

Make sure you h/an/g yasef o.
If you want to progress in this life...
Stay the heck far from people's wives
E get why.

You see as I dey so.....I nor send YOU,LET ALONE SENDING ANYBODY :Dyour opinion nor de ever bother me,because I be different specie n spec.

So rest n stop wasting your time,but be rest assured say....We go get YOU.

I don drop quotes for you.

BYE!

Just imagine the kind of chat a married woman is laughing to.. when he catches you behind closed door your eyes go clear..

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 12, 2023
Sirqt5:

thief

Proof or you turn to dust undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 4:10pm On Jun 12, 2023
garriAndsugar:

Just imagine the kind of chat a married woman is laughing to.. when he catches you behind closed door your eyes go clear..
Another one AGGRESSIVELY crying on my mention.
When you're done entertaining us,kindly hug the exit door.

Your choice tho.

I don't have TIME to indulge in what will NOT add VALUE to my LIFE.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 6:28pm On Jun 12, 2023
Eba n veggie soup
Dinner

19 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 7:34pm On Jun 12, 2023
grin cheesy babu sir
garriAndsugar:

Anyone for the nairaland children?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 7:40pm On Jun 12, 2023
Prestonn:

Nor let my photos deceive you oh, even me self need money.
Mutumina hankane cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:50am On Jun 13, 2023
Spaghetti

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 4:53am On Jun 13, 2023
Akposy:

It is not that hard. It didn’t take up to 15mins to wash the beans. I soaked in semi hot water for 20mins and washed…

Another way is to soak it in hot water for 2 minutes, pulse in the blender a few times and all the skin peels off. Most times it takes less than 8 minutes from start to finish to peel beans.

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 4:57am On Jun 13, 2023
Dinner:

Rice and dodo.

MariahAngel,

Abeg, price is dodo go up for una side sef? For here the price don double.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 7:49am On Jun 13, 2023
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Rice and dodo.

MariahAngel.,

I bought 3 small plantain for 500 naira
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 7:53am On Jun 13, 2023
Snacks: puff puff and fried beef

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 9:52am On Jun 13, 2023
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Rice and dodo.

MariahAngel,

Do you know u can freeze plantain?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 10:25am On Jun 13, 2023
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Rice and dodo.

MariahAngel,

Not only has it become expensive, it has become scarce o.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by drunkpunk(m): 11:09am On Jun 13, 2023
Samosa and chicken...

30 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 1:31pm On Jun 13, 2023
mariahAngel:

Not only has it become expensive, it has become scarce o.

It is not scarce here and it seems like it is in its season as my local Walmart now has it all the time. Just surprised the price doubled now that it is in abundance.

descarado:

Do you know u can freeze plantain?

I only know of fried plantain.

Akposy:

I bought 3 small plantain for 500 naira

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 1:57pm On Jun 13, 2023
GboyegaD:

It is not scarce here and it seems like it is in its season as my local Walmart now has it all the time. Just surprised the price doubled now that it is in abundance.

I only know of fried plantain.

It is well.
Inflation all over the world.
Food prices affected.

I have never tried fried plantain.
I freeze ripe and unripe plantain. But you have to make sure its not the specie that sucks oil.
You can cut before freezing or freeze, bring out and allow to defrost a bit and cut.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zoer(m): 2:01pm On Jun 13, 2023
Afternoon toast bread

19 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 13, 2023
ahnie:

Another one AGGRESSIVELY crying on my mention.
When you're done entertaining us,kindly hug the exit door.

Your choice tho.

I don't have TIME to indulge in what will NOT add VALUE to my LIFE.

The mods go need ban you for 23 years

You're gradually turning into a human butt wipe

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 13, 2023
Cereal et diet soda

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 13, 2023

22 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3274) (3275) (3276) (3277) (3278) (3279) (3280) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.