Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,421 members, 7,819,516 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5759339 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3275) (3276) (3277) (3278) (3279) (3280) (3281) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cezarman(m): 6:08pm On Jun 13, 2023
Failure2019:

The mods go need ban you for 23 years

You're gradually turning into a human butt wipe

Haha

The mods need to contact her husband ASAP grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:38am On Jun 14, 2023
Coco et abricot les deux autres sont grin

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 3:21am On Jun 14, 2023
Akposy:
Snacks: puff puff and fried beef

Saanu da aiki.
The one i made was not chewy.

Any suggestions?
Drop your for this measurements.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Neptunium(m): 3:23am On Jun 14, 2023
Failure2019:
le thief. keep ruining the integrity of the thread with stolen pics

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:23am On Jun 14, 2023
Neptunium:
Me sef don tire for the guy. Fake useless life!
Almost all the image are stolen online. The most annoying part is, he doesn't even know what he's posting!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 5:46am On Jun 14, 2023
Dinner:

Wheat amala with efo riro.

37 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 6:52am On Jun 14, 2023
kiss

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sayoberry(f): 8:41am On Jun 14, 2023
descarado:
kiss
Immediately yes
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 9:15am On Jun 14, 2023
Jollof rice and fish

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 14, 2023
Neptunium:

Proof or you are a fool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 9:31am On Jun 14, 2023
Failure2019:

For where you sef dey see all these strange strange foods fab? Zutukwanu ike! grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Haynnie: 9:44am On Jun 14, 2023
ahnie:
Eba n veggie soup
Dinner

This garri was not filtered. looks strong sha.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 9:47am On Jun 14, 2023
Akummiri:
Rice and spag
Protein : beef and rabbit meat.
yumm

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 9:47am On Jun 14, 2023
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Rice and beans and dodo with beef and egg stew.
yumm
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 9:48am On Jun 14, 2023
SafetyPlug:
Beans and pap
yumm
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 10:06am On Jun 14, 2023
Haynnie:

This garri was not filtered. looks strong sha.
Spot on.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Caaz: 10:27am On Jun 14, 2023
Neptunium:
What do you expect from a thi.. ef and a renowned low ....... lifer?
Even the food pics he steals are far stronger than his pa..re.. nts relationship.

Of what gain is there to be knowned as a thi..ef on a for.rum.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 11:08am On Jun 14, 2023
sayoberry:

Immediately yes
kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 14, 2023
This looks delicious. I ♡ Udon Noodles.

descarado:
kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by beautyhd: 1:30pm On Jun 14, 2023
Moimoi and coleslaw

26 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Caaz: 3:29pm On Jun 14, 2023
descarado:
kiss
We must protect this beautiful noodles before our re.sident barawo do justice to it.
Kindly water.mark eet.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 14, 2023
mariahAngel:

For where you sef dey see all these strange strange foods fab? Zutukwanu ike! grin

Some are stolen , few are mine

You've to be damn daft to figure which one's mine

This your tribe. Ayirada gbogbo
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 14, 2023

26 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 8:26pm On Jun 14, 2023
😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😃😃😃🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😅

Clap back aiyé! 😂😂😂
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 8:29pm On Jun 14, 2023
Exodus15v11:
Took a break from studying at the library to buy food: Jamaican Rice n' Peas & Jerk Chicken, + Pasta salad. I'mma have to detox later, but it was definitely delicious. 👌

I prefer mine with either oxtail gravy or curry goat. Not a fan of pasta as a side but just add steamed veggies and 'you be my G for life!'
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 8:33pm On Jun 14, 2023
beautyhd:
Moimoi and coleslaw

undecided softly softly o!

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 9:37pm On Jun 14, 2023
White kimchi and fermented sauerkraut
The sauerkraut is like medicine.
Gosh.
This is the first time I made sauerkraut. Not used to it yet. German national food while Kimchi is Koreans national food.

You get the highest concentration of vit c from these 2 and the good bacteria.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 10:52pm On Jun 14, 2023
Me too...
I fell in "like" with Udon after a trip to the Pacific. I like the beef Udon. Came back craving for it and I have been hooked. I make mine (Udon requires costly part of beef to make to get desired great taste) and sometimes dine at Japanese restaurants that offer Udon.
I used to stay away from thick noodles.

Exodus15v11:
This looks delicious. I ♡ Udon Noodles.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 10:56pm On Jun 14, 2023
descarado:
White kimchi and fermented sauerkraut
The sauerkraut is like medicine.
Gosh.
This is the first time I made sauerkraut. Not used to it yet. German national food while Kimchi is Koreans national food.

You get the highest concentration of vit c from these 2 and the good bacteria.

We have to holiday together since we "almost" have same taste!
Team stinky kimchi- healthy guts kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tranquility2345: 3:02am On Jun 15, 2023
beautyhd:
Moimoi and coleslaw

Talk true. How many times you go toilet after chopping this thing? embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3275) (3276) (3277) (3278) (3279) (3280) (3281) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: funkymoi and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.