Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5749696 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3335) (3336) (3337) (3338) (3339) (3340) (3341) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Wotowotoman: 8:39am On Aug 22, 2023
ceelog:
Hello guys

Please i would like you to share the recipe for Point and Kill vegetable chicken. It is not peppersoup and not really a sauce.

It is one delicacy i wish to know how to cook using local spices and selecting the right vegetables.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 9:18am On Aug 22, 2023
ceelog:
Hello guys

Please i would like you to share the recipe for Point and Kill vegetable chicken. It is not peppersoup and not really a sauce.

It is one delicacy i wish to know how to cook using local spices and selecting the right vegetables.
I found these.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 10:13am On Aug 22, 2023
ahnie:
Our jobless deranged hypocrite (Alabosi)aka food nutritionist other alternate acct.
Labadi.69 cheesy.
Isn't it interesting?
(WOMAN-man) try get a job and shove your plastic advice down your mother's tacky throat

His obsession with me does stink to low heavens.
You dey give us unsolicited advice here but you failed to dish same to your mother.

More alternates are Gon pop up
As we all watch.

One is already out

Lol 🀣🀣 Sweetheart, why do you think I'm addressing you - are you the only one eating fatty or oily foods here? Why do you feel the need to write this crap, or do you think others on this thread haven't read same?

If you think I'm Labadi69, then you must be hallucinating from a funny diet. You've now gone lower to involve my mum, insulting who doesn't know you - madness! grin

Nawa o! I hope Teespice Botragelad & iamoyindamola can see this before they start to flap their big lips to give some modafvckn opinion.

Anyways, if you like heed the advice, if you like continue with the yamayama fatty & oily junk - it's only a matter of time. πŸ˜˜βœŒοΈπŸ‘‹

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 10:20am On Aug 22, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Person dey give advice for your good and you dey insult am. Are you okay

😊 I'm just doing my thing really but she's paranoid.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DyingFetus: 10:22am On Aug 22, 2023
ceelog:
Hello guys

Have you killed the shiken fess??

If so , deep fry ya shiken and make vegetable sauce to be served with
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 10:35am On Aug 22, 2023
cheesy
Make una dey give una mummies that advice dem needam,nor forget to comot them from the scorching sun because of sun burn.

Thief dey like steal person things,but the same thief nor dey like make dem steal from him.

mAh go chop shicken and sheeps cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 10:56am On Aug 22, 2023
Motherfvcking opinion you say. Was that advice or should I say shade meant for Annie or for all those who post food pictures on this section.

Deep down, you know the answer to that question. I leave you to your conscience...that's if you have one.

I stand by what I said to you on Saturday. I am happy you caught your sub and appropriately too.

It is your type I pray to my creator everyday never to jam. If you like, mention my handle to say your half assed nonsense as usual...that one is your own business.

My happiness... People on here have seen you for what you are. If this is how you are off NL...it is a pity.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 10:58am On Aug 22, 2023
By the way, shame me and post something you cooked. If you want to take it a notch further, post food you bought outside. The day you do this, I will take back everything I said to you on Saturday.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 11:26am On Aug 22, 2023
Teespice:
Motherfvcking opinion you say. Was that advice or should I say shade meant for Annie or for all those who post food pictures on this section.

Deep down, you know the answer to that question. I leave you to your conscience...that's if you have one.

I stand by what I said to you on Saturday. I am happy you caught your sub and appropriately too.

It is your type I pray to my creator everyday never to jam. If you like, mention my handle to say your half assed nonsense as usual...that one is your own business.

My happiness... People on here have seen you for what you are. If this is how you are off NL...it is a pity.
Leave the jobless miscreant to his foolery with several of his alternates.

You see that labad.i96 acct belongs to him,, and the yamayama vibe.

He's a known miscreant in ashawo beer parlour which this Alobosi still frequents,all he does is to switch monikers.

The Alabosi dey advice people wey better pass his generation for here,and he failed to adviced his mother...how ironic

Someone here weeks ago even asked how many alternates he has,he causes trouble with one,then calls for peace with the other.

My dear....let's just keep enjoying his foolery.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by debbydams(f): 11:26am On Aug 22, 2023
This trend is becoming tiring oo...

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 11:34am On Aug 22, 2023
Foods you don't post,you living a fake life,other than a fake cheapie wristwatch he posted....and when asked the value of the cheapie Alabosi say na gift.

You're here judging people dishing unsolicited advises,what an infidel with Plastic personality.

Your low for me when you come to my threads to beg me secretly.
Alabosi you really need to get a job and probably go for therapy.

Start from your mother,give her the koko on what to eat n what not to eat whilst you go about constituting nuisance on here.

Most importantly try take mummy wa outta the sun before bp go rise
Alabosi !

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 11:38am On Aug 22, 2023
Sorry for derailing the thread@all the truth must be told.

Once again....my apologies for derailing this thread.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 11:48am On Aug 22, 2023
ahnie:
Sorry for derailing the thread@all the truth must be told.

Once again....my apologies for derailing this thread.

Me too. I also apologise for derailing the thread too but I guess I got so tired of seeing the same thing happen over and over again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 11:51am On Aug 22, 2023
Teespice:

Me too. I also apologise for derailing the thread too but I guess I got so tired of seeing the same thing happen over and over again.
No shakes ma'am, you're highly esteemed.

I dey my mama house de chop free food with ogaga...it feels good to be given free foods cheesy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 11:55am On Aug 22, 2023
debbydams:
This trend is becoming tiring oo...

Honestly , it is . It’s so unfortunate that people now feed trolls .

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 12:22pm On Aug 22, 2023
Teespice:

Page 3293 on this thread, that's when this shit started. I did not mention that dirty thing but she felt she could attack me.

I hope you get the genesis now, and I don't mean to derail the thread just as I like it here.

I must be the only one on her case right? Mtcheew

I hate double standards.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 12:24pm On Aug 22, 2023
I will post food when I cook, na my generous gf dey feed me now. wink

God bless Ijeoma and some generous ones here. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bintdawood(f): 3:34pm On Aug 22, 2023
Fried sweet potato with awara🌝

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 3:56pm On Aug 22, 2023
Bintdawood:
Fried sweet potato with awara🌝
Awara brings back memories.we don't see it in the south here.

Remember when I use to use yaji to flex it in arewa years back.
Hajiya wallaihi ki na Jin Dadi fa.

Mai suyas here nor dey sell waina and masa again and e de pain me

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MJ01: 4:05pm On Aug 22, 2023
Eba and Okra

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bintdawood(f): 5:39pm On Aug 22, 2023
ahnie:

Awara brings back memories.we don't see it in the south here.

Remember when I use to use yaji to flex it in arewa years back.
Hajiya wallaihi ki na Jin Dadi fa.

Mai suyas here nor dey sell waina and masa again and e de pain me

Eyyahhh! Kodai inzo na dinga yi ne🌝🌝 be like i go cash out😹πŸ₯±
Thank you my darling sis. Iffa no flex life wetin i gain?😹

Do you know sinasir? Its also made from rice. Same process for waina. Buh this is more like flat waina😹😹

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by novia22(f): 6:12pm On Aug 22, 2023
Guys pls someone should post peppersoup...Hot one.
I haven't been feeling well and can't summon strength to cook any but my mind is ready to feed from here make I no go faint for night grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 7:40pm On Aug 22, 2023
novia22:
I haven't been feeling well and can't summon strength to cook any but my mind is ready to feed from here make I no go faint for night grin grin grin
When I be ambassador for pepper soup and you nor cc:me

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sod09(m): 7:47pm On Aug 22, 2023
novia22:
Old picture but na me still get am

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 7:51pm On Aug 22, 2023
sod09:

I don't joke with ishi catfish... there's this sweetness it gives cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ekabobo: 10:16pm On Aug 22, 2023
Point and kill vegetable chicken?

Abi I no kuku read am well?

Point and kill chicken? Iyammi!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BentizilL: 10:19pm On Aug 22, 2023
omooba969:

Lol 🀣🀣 Sweetheart, why do you think I'm addressing you - are you the only one eating fatty or oily foods here? Why do you feel the need to write this crap, or do you think others on this thread haven't read same?

If you think I'm Labadi69, then you must be hallucinating from a funny diet. You've now gone lower to involve my mum, insulting who doesn't know you - madness! grin

Nawa o! I hope Teespice Botragelad & iamoyindamola can see this before they start to flap their big lips to give some modafvckn opinion.

Anyways, if you like heed the advice, if you like continue with the yamayama fatty & oily junk - it's only a matter of time. πŸ˜˜βœŒοΈπŸ‘‹
I don't think she quoted you, so why the urgency to reply?? You guys should leave her alone, it's turning to something else...

N: I don't support her mentioning your mother
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MissSlimbody(f): 11:54pm On Aug 22, 2023
I slept early and woke up some minutes ago very hungry.

I decided to prepare noodles with my leftover fish stew, make person no go chop nonsense for dream 😁😁

I tried to be as quiet as possible, by my foodie of a younger sister don wake up 😭😭

"Aunty Bu***, remain for me o" was the first thing that came out of her mouth 🀣🀣

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 1:24am On Aug 23, 2023
Charisma01:
Sausage roll.
Everyone at home are always looking forward to this

I will like to try your roll.

Please share your measurements for the dough.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Charisma01: 1:41am On Aug 23, 2023
akwesenana:

You na Urhobo?
Mavo?
β˜οΈπŸ‘Š
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by novia22(f): 2:06am On Aug 23, 2023
sod09:

My Gee.
Highly appreciate πŸ‘.

You guys Sabi the assignment.. πŸ€—

(1) (2) (3) ... (3335) (3336) (3337) (3338) (3339) (3340) (3341) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Magenta9 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.