Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5757705 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3447) (3448) (3449) (3450) (3451) (3452) (3453) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Caaz: 8:23pm On Mar 21
Newborn27:
I researched using the full name and already joined the group @caaz
Beautiful Dear!
Take your time and ruminate thru others ideas.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Newborn27(f): 8:29pm On Mar 21
Caaz:

Beautiful Dear!
Take your time and ruminate thru others ideas.

You're too much Sis!

I'd follow it up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 8:40pm On Mar 21
Bintdawood:
Plantain wey no gree ripe, we go use am do chips😃😃

I have a bunch of them like that now.

Na me and them - going to be 3 weeks soon. They must ripe! I leave them to be vexing and then cool down and ripe 🙃.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by seunny4lif(m): 9:30pm On Mar 21
Nice evening meal

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by emperorz(m): 9:37pm On Mar 21
seunny4lif:
Nice evening meal
omo see turkey na to gada moni buy dz tin use chop correct pounded yam oo embarassed cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bintdawood(f): 11:50pm On Mar 21
armyofone:

Na me and them - going to be 3 weeks soon. They must ripe! I leave them to be vexing and then cool down and ripe 🙃.

Haha😂 best wishes tho.. With the weather, they might ripe soon. For me, i cannot wait🤣 even tho the plant fell as a result of too much sun
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bintdawood(f): 11:51pm On Mar 21
emperorz:
omo see turkey na to gada moni buy dz tin use chop correct pounded yam oo embarassed cheesy grin

You and who wan gather the money😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MissSlimbody(f): 11:55pm On Mar 21
armyofone:

Throw the plantain into a polythene bag, tie tightly and keep in a warm place, the heat will ripen it.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Simplecity(m): 7:26am On Mar 22
See as Caaz breath life into this thread🔥🔥
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 8:30am On Mar 22
tolexy007:

lovely and yummy. how did u make this?

Sorry, I have had a very busy week, multiple projects running at same time and Q1 is almost ending.

For the crust, I found one recipe I use. Will loonfir the video over the weekend, hopefully I am chanced. Mainly, it is 4 cups of flour, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon baking powder, 2 eggs, 1/4 cup of water + 2 table spoons, and 2 1/2 unsalted butter sticks.

I usually put everything in the food processor and process it twice with dough which is 1 minute in all. I then turn it on the board and bring everything together. I wrap in a plastic wrap and keep in the fridge.

Once I finish making the pies, I put them in the fridge for another 30 minutes before baking. This I learnt from Food Show Network. After 30 minutes, I set the oven to bake (350F). While preheating, I egg wash the pies. I bake then usually around 30 minutes. I think you know your oven better.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Redoil: 9:32am On Mar 22
Jemimahgogo:
Please house I want to find out, can I use tin tomatoes in cooking locust beans (iru) stew?. I plan on using redoil
why spamming my mention
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by emperorz(m): 10:43am On Mar 22
Bintdawood:

You and who wan gather the money😂😂
myself and I grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by emperorz(m): 10:44am On Mar 22
Redoil:
why spamming my mention
lmao 🤣 shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by emperorz(m): 11:30am On Mar 22
issa goal

25 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by francisopara13(m): 2:22pm On Mar 22
yme1:
feel free to take and post pictures of your cooking too
if I (or anyone else) likes it, be generous enough to share the recipe grin
This my delicious fried rice and Turkey sauce

20 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Janyves(m): 7:00pm On Mar 22
Caaz:
Sapa
....... That up there ain't Sapa........
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by poshestmina(f): 7:55pm On Mar 22
Caaz:
Sapa

After you,na you biko!
Looks really good.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ikembeku: 10:48pm On Mar 22
Caaz:
Okpa n pap

You are now respecting okpa?

No no no no

Use moi moi

Fulani and Yorba are one.

The next okpa pictures you post I will make sure the price increase to 500 per one

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ikembeku: 10:51pm On Mar 22
Caaz:
Rice
Kayancikin
Kifi

Ahhh sist

You when be real Delta babe dey Bleep up like this?

Na now I check o

Omo you be real omodor

Shebi you like Fulani wella, you Sha na real maluake I no lie very stupid omomor

Omo
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TheWinterBird(f): 1:55am On Mar 23
~Mac n' Cheese with White Cheddar
~Delicious Baked Salmon steak w/ La Grill's seasoning
~Baby Arugula topped w/ Argentinian Shrimps
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Oshokhai69: 2:03am On Mar 23
TheWinterBird:

Mac n cheese with fish and shrimps 🤢🤮
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TheWinterBird(f): 2:17am On Mar 23

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by radautoworks: 7:51am On Mar 23
Caaz:
Breakfast
Boiled egg
Dodo
Redoil stew
nice
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by radautoworks: 8:00am On Mar 23
Southern smothered chicken with cornbread and buttery peas. Hubby didn't have rice but the rest of us did grin

17 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 9:23am On Mar 23
Oshokhai69:

Mac n cheese with fish and shrimps 🤢🤮
omooba69 , dis na rich American food wey u never seen b4 in dat ur village grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 9:39am On Mar 23
francisopara13:
This my delicious fried rice and Turkey sauce
yum
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 9:39am On Mar 23
radautoworks:

The Fish Shop, Lekki phase 1 is the one I get stuff like that from but they have locations all over. Very reasonable prices on all sorts of seafood.

https://thefishshop.com.ng/retail-shop-locations/
grandma, do dey have salmon na his question . make una post am for thread then let him see make him go look. d way u dey form upandan for thread like say u american is serious granny grin grin grin . U r in Naija, post Naija food . imagine calling fries n breaded fish british chips ohh gawd lwnkmd grin grin grin. abroad folks dey for thread quietly nobody dey behave like u wey dey naija grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by radautoworks: 9:57am On Mar 23
Sirqt5:
grandma, do dey have salmon na his question . make una post am for thread then let him see make him go look. d way u dey form upandan for thread like say u american is serious granny grin grin grin . U r in Naija, post Naija food . imagine calling fries n breaded fish british chips ohh gawd lwnkmd grin grin grin. abroad folks dey for thread quietly nobody dey behave like u wey dey naija grin grin grin

It must be tiring being such a hateful yet ignorant person. British style and breaded are two completely different things. Here is some attention. Should last you about a month. As for the other nonsense you said, those who know, know lol.

Now get back to yumming stuff you don't understand smiley

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by radautoworks: 10:00am On Mar 23
Baby been asking for waffles all week. Finally got some time to cook breakfast. She's "proud of you Mummy" grin

Praise from the most important critic in the world and I passed!!

22 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 10:01am On Mar 23
Bintdawood:
Plantain wey no gree ripe, we go use am do chips😃😃
yum

radautoworks:

It must be tiring being such a hateful yet ignorant person. British style and breaded are two completely different things. Here is some attention. Should last you about a month. Those who know, know lol.

it must be tiring forming on a thread wit strangers , grandma grin grin grin . @Wonyi is waiting since , make una post am for him else na liar u be grin grin grin. some of us wey dey for U.S we no dey make noise . na u wey dey Naija come shout upandan. fake life

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 10:02am On Mar 23
TheWinterBird:

yum
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 10:03am On Mar 23
emperorz:
issa goal
yum

(1) (2) (3) ... (3447) (3448) (3449) (3450) (3451) (3452) (3453) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.