Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3451) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5752373 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3448) (3449) (3450) (3451) (3452) (3453) (3454) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by emperorz(m): 10:28am On Mar 23
Rice cool

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 10:37am On Mar 23
I cooked this one myself so it deserves bragging cool

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by havilla(f): 7:41pm On Mar 23
Pounder yam and eforiro, sorry it looks messy, but it was yummy!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by radautoworks: 8:11pm On Mar 23
havilla:
the best meals usually are. I'll take substance over style with food any day!

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Chowmanager: 10:37am On Mar 24
CHiNCHOW Takeout Port Harcourt, your No. 1Chinese meal plug

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 11:22am On Mar 24
Sunday coconut riceπŸ˜‹

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Charisma01: 2:35pm On Mar 24
Dejarae:
Sapa life

If I give u konk now, na this kind oyoyo meal na I'm you dey call sapa meal?πŸ™‚

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Charisma01: 2:35pm On Mar 24
Dejarae:
Sapa life

If I draw your ear now, na this kind oyoyo meal na I'm you dey call sapa meal?πŸ™‚
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ednut1(m): 3:36pm On Mar 24
Catfish 😁

17 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by emperorz(m): 3:57pm On Mar 24
havilla:
dz fud no fit reach us oo undecided biko grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CMC180: 7:29pm On Mar 24
noodles

22 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bukenke86: 7:42pm On Mar 24
ednut1:
Catfish 😁

Seriously craving for thisπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MrsAminaBello(f): 7:47pm On Mar 24
TheWinterBird:
~Mac n' Cheese with White Cheddar
~Delicious Baked Salmon steak w/ La Grill's seasoning
~Baby Arugula topped w/ Argentinian Shrimps

if Dem ask for giveaway now you go say you no get money but you get to prepare costly meals..
Stingy entity angry embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MrsAminaBello(f): 7:54pm On Mar 24
Where does ahnie aka caaz get money to cook foods and post it on this forum several times?
Simple, she works a chef and cook in a restaurant in Asaba, when guests orders for food she prepares it and posts it on this forum as her meal grin
If you doubt me ask the hotel's security and gateman, he's on this forum with the moniker Oshokhai69 aka Omooba969 aka w0t0w0t0man aka Tranquility2345 aka Labadi69 aka superintendents aka OlamideBamide
I'm a regular guest there though

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by superintendents(m): 8:44pm On Mar 24
MrsAminaBello..
Yamayama fall on that your bald head.. Stop mistaking for me with them..
undecided

I don't have time and stress to do that.. undecided

Am busy looking for moiney.. sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by superintendents(m): 8:46pm On Mar 24
ednut1:
Catfish 😁
ednut1 my friend...

😁😁😁
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Eunoiaa(f): 9:24pm On Mar 24
I'm considering this fine young man as a chef for a friend.

She kinda needs a rec. And I don't know- can people's face* reveal something about their personality/professionalism? I kinda need other perspectives to judge hence my posting it here. But it's okay if it's not in line with the purpose of the thread, and will be ruining the aesthetic vibe of pictires in here.

His profile below anyone who might need to peruse more to decide...

https://www.facebook.com/iloegbunam.somtochukwu.5?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MrsAminaBello(f): 11:19pm On Mar 24
Eunoiaa:

She kinda needs a rec. And I don't know- can people's face* reveal something about their personality/professionalism? I kinda need other perspectives to judge hence my posting it here. But it's okay if it's not in line with the purpose of the thread, and will be ruining the aesthetic vibe of pictires in here.

I've received information from Bongadu that you're a notorious troll on this forum.
My eyes are on you henceforth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by StatusSymbol: 8:31am On Mar 25
Breakfast is ready.
Come and join me with love

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yhurpapa: 8:42am On Mar 25
Eunoiaa:

Magnoliaa your life don spoil oo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Blacklion3: 9:07am On Mar 25
Eunoiaa:

He is the most handsome young man I have never seen before. Who is he?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by superintendents(m): 9:10am On Mar 25
StatusSymbol:
Breakfast is ready.
Oga don't post rubbish here, if you don't have wetin to eat rest.. No be by force..

Just observe and move..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by StatusSymbol: 12:58pm On Mar 25
superintendents:
Oga don't post rubbish here, if you don't have wetin to eat rest.. No be by force..

Just observe and move..

Is it right to call my food stupid? Ask yourself.
You are going all over nairaland insulting people.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akeem79(m): 2:13pm On Mar 25
No appetite

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MrsAminaBello(f): 3:39pm On Mar 25
StatusSymbol:
Breakfast is ready.
Father Christmas aka Bamidele it's too early to start begging
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by leathalbeast: 4:07pm On Mar 25
mariahAngel:
Classic rice and stew. ✨

It's much more than it appears o. cheesy

Nairaland does not do food pics good that much. undecided
you of all people didn't add dodo to it ?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 4:58pm On Mar 25
leathalbeast:
you of all people didn't add dodo to it ?

That one should be a meal by itself.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bintdawood(f): 8:00pm On Mar 25
Coconut&dates... Potato

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Scentedgrance: 8:02pm On Mar 25
Thank you Mrs Ahnie for the meal delivered,you rock ma'am.we hope to do business with you again.
Safe voyage to you and your team.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BscHolder: 9:03pm On Mar 25
Scentedgrance:
Thank you Mrs Ahnie for the meal delivered,you rock ma'am.we hope to do business with you again.
Safe voyage to you and your team.
So basically what MrsAminaBello says below about ahnie is right?
MrsAminaBello:
Where does ahnie aka caaz get money to cook foods and post it on this forum several times?
Simple, she works a chef and cook in a restaurant in Asaba, when guests orders for food she prepares it and posts it on this forum as her meal grin
If you doubt me ask the hotel's security and gateman, he's on this forum with the moniker Oshokhai69 aka Omooba969 aka w0t0w0t0man aka Tranquility2345 aka Labadi69 aka superintendents aka OlamideBamide
I'm a regular guest there though
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Oshokhai69: 9:39pm On Mar 25
Bintdawood:
Coconut&dates... Potato

E be like say you never read Falseprophet story for front page about him ordeal with constipation. Just continue.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Xosh: 10:58pm On Mar 25
I don't think so,The ahnie I like to think is a natural foodie, someone that likes food judging from her posts over the years.She comes off as someone who naturally loves cooking,the outdoor type judging from her pictures and numerous outing pics.shes hardworking a trait I admire most in ladies.

I don't think she works for anybody,I also want to believe her hands are tied to several hustles offline like catering,beddings and has about 2 tricycles on the road.

I love hardworking young women that defies all odds to earn money legitimately,not these leeches we ve roaming about looking for crumbs.

BscHolder:

So basically what MrsAminaBello says below about ahnie is right?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3448) (3449) (3450) (3451) (3452) (3453) (3454) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Goldsplash(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.