Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,402 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3453) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5739074 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3450) (3451) (3452) (3453) (3454) (3455) (3456) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 9:11am On Mar 27
cococandy:

The shrimp is so well seasoned it’s very balanced.
But you have to eat it together to get the taste. 🤣

Even the guacamole is seasoned too.

I know that kind food. cheesy
Okay then, anywhere I see it on a menu, I will try it as a starter, instead of akpu...

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:22am On Mar 27
pocohantas:

I know that kind food. cheesy
Okay then, anywhere I see it on a menu, I will try it as a starter, instead of akpu...

If you really really don’t like cucumber, lettuce works just as great. 👍🏾

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 1:49pm On Mar 27
Stir fried chicken suya noodles. ✨

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by emperorz(m): 2:29pm On Mar 27
Rice and spag kiss

17 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Toeyean1507(f): 3:22pm On Mar 27
Newborn27:
I researched using the full name and already joined the group @caaz
Welcome on board, ma'am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CaveAdullam: 3:53pm On Mar 27
pocohantas:

Cucumber can't be very delicious na. That thing tastes like depression. I will eat the shrimp and leave the base. grin

Same here.

I will just stay as I'm than eat cucumber for whatever benefits it provides.

I have tried it several times, I struggle with it.

I can't even reason a taste outta it.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BscHolder: 4:26pm On Mar 27
Oshokhai69:

You have tattoos? Hmmm 🤔
Cococandy lifts pics of food from the internet.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BscHolder: 5:46pm On Mar 27
Oshokhai69:

You have tattoos? Hmmm 🤔
So you didn't know cococandy is a troll that lifts pictures from the internet to pose here?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BscHolder: 5:49pm On Mar 27
Neptunium:
Delicious
simp.
I really pity you
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BscHolder: 5:51pm On Mar 27
mariahAngel:

you get money dey pose all these foods but never for once have I seen you in giveaway threads. You must be a very stingy person angry or maybe a random troll just catching cruise and fun lifting pictures from the internet to post here just like cococandy a fellow troll
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BscHolder: 5:52pm On Mar 27
Kobojunkie post your foods let's see or are you these ajebutter ladies that doesn't know how to cook and eats from eateries
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Xosh: 6:04pm On Mar 27
BscHolder:
Kobojunkie post your foods let's see or are you these ajebutter ladies that doesn't know how to cook and eats from eateries
Why re you insulting people that can change your life for the better?
None of us owes you shit,I would advise you struggle and make your own money.
Omooba969 never disappoints.

You don't bully people and tell us how to spend our monies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Blacklion3: 6:43pm On Mar 27
BscHolder:

I hope you know that's Oga seun's wife?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Blacklion3: 6:44pm On Mar 27
Xosh:

Why re you insulting people that can change your life for the better?
None of us owes you shit,I would advise you struggle and make your own money.

You don't bully people and tell us how to spend our monies.

That's SamueItemi337 aka Samuel Elefan aka Friday odeh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WhoDeyHause: 7:02pm On Mar 27
mariahAngel:

You used yaji in the stir fry?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bintdawood(f): 7:18pm On Mar 27
cococandy:
New vegetables. Collard, Swiss chard, Purple cauliflower etc.

Wow! Nice harvest you've got there!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 7:21pm On Mar 27
WhoDeyHause:

You used yaji in the stir fry?

Just the one that came with the chicken.
It wasn't much, but just enough to give it flavour.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:35pm On Mar 27
CaveAdullam:

Same here.

I will just stay as I'm than eat cucumber for whatever benefits it provides.

I have tried it several times, I struggle with it.

I can't even reason a taste outta it.

Do you like peanut butter? It goes so well with cucumbers as well. I feel like cucumbers are plain canvas for whatever taste you want to add to it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WhoDeyHause: 7:36pm On Mar 27
mariahAngel:

Just the one that came with the chicken.
It wasn't much, but just enough to give it flavour.
Wow this is the first time I'm hearing this. I know of just adding it over the noodles when prepared or almost boiled. Maybe I'll try it too when I have the time but probably with meat or fish cause I don't like chicken in my noodles.
It looks great though.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:36pm On Mar 27
Bintdawood:

Wow! Nice harvest you've got there!

Thank you 😊.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DenreleDave(m): 7:37pm On Mar 27
Tonight meal 🍴

Just felt like cooking

Spaghetti slim

Red pepper mixed with green pepper and tomatos

Sweetcorn

Panla ( the Panla is camera shy, so ẹ dey hide grin grin cheesy)

On a good day, I be better cook grin grin grin grin

Please Avoid Trolls like Prigidypogod

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CaveAdullam: 7:39pm On Mar 27
cococandy:

Do you like peanut butter? It goes so well with cucumbers as well. I feel like cucumbers are plain canvas for whatever taste you want to add to it.

You're really a fan of cucumber. You must defend this long green thing with all thy might and with all thy strength.

If peanut butter will make me appreciate cucumber, then, I will try it again. No harm in trying.

Well done.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DenreleDave(m): 7:39pm On Mar 27
Ohhh ohhh Adullam

Haya oo haya oo

Hayyaa oooo oooo oooo
Hayyaa oooo oooo oooo
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BscHolder: 7:44pm On Mar 27
Blacklion3:

That's SamueItemi337 aka Samuel Elefan aka Friday odeh
are you FatherCHRISTMAS
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:14pm On Mar 27
grincheesy grin
CaveAdullam:

You're really a fan of cucumber. You must defend this long green thing with all thy might and with all thy strength.

If peanut butter will make me appreciate cucumber, then, I will try it again. No harm in trying.

Well done.

So many ways to eat it

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Oshokhai69: 8:15pm On Mar 27
CaveAdullam:

Well done.

Redpiller wannabe don enter here dey do like say he like to mingle with feminists hahaha 🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Oshokhai69: 8:17pm On Mar 27
All these olosho thread and redpill thread boys. Wetin una dey find for here ?? Na wa for una o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Remudiagan: 8:27pm On Mar 27
Make person post correct owo soup and starch recipe abeg. I’m taking notes

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Javina: 8:31pm On Mar 27
Yam et œuf

21 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Javina: 8:33pm On Mar 27
I love yams

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CaveAdullam: 8:34pm On Mar 27
cococandy:
grincheesy grin

So many ways to eat it

I've manageably eaten it with our local type of salad. However, cucumbers just have a special way of showcasing themselves within your jaws. It's the sweet rice that normally acts as T-cells to counter that taste.

Coco, with what I'm seeing here, that's the pic attached to your post, ain't gonna try cucumber.

I know you love long cucumbers. I know. Calm down.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3450) (3451) (3452) (3453) (3454) (3455) (3456) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.