Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,970 members, 7,810,688 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3455) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5735143 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3452) (3453) (3454) (3455) (3456) (3457) (3458) ... (3476) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Oshokhai69: 9:18am On Mar 28
Newborn27:
Kudos to the mods on here doing their job wellm..more strength IJN.

Nairaland will never fall IJN!

For the sake of our future generation, I hope you are a Yoruba teacher. Happy Easter holiday!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by stevebond007(m): 3:48pm On Mar 28
BscHolder:

The comments have all been deleted and the trolls have been banned
Good job mods cool
Trolls should not come and spoil this beautiful thread for us

Abi na... One of the most serene site of nairaland, must na fall.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by radautoworks: 7:58pm On Mar 28
Stir fried fish and salt and pepper shrimp.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cuffee: 8:38pm On Mar 28
Newborn27:

That's why each message has different meaning to different people...even if it's an intended insult and I the receiver never sees it as one... it's a failed attempt already.

I'm done replying you henceforth Sir.

Ire o!
as a teacher and cook, when last did you do mummy and daddy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cuffee: 8:45pm On Mar 28
mariahAngel:
Stir fried chicken suya noodles. ✨
how much is your bride price incase i take you on credit
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cuffee: 9:02pm On Mar 28
BscHolder:
Cococandy lifts pics of food from the internet.
you idiot. She recreated the dish. Cococandy come here and bow to the men. You are a subject and thats what you will always be. Stop the feminist shit.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TheWinterBird(f): 9:30pm On Mar 28
I can't wait to get home and do justice to these beautiful thangs that I bought yesterday. Large, cooked black tiger shrimps on the left and colossal raw black tiger shrimps on the right; $38.99 and $18.99 respectively. I wonder if I was born in the sea with the way I love seafood. 😂😂😂

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by radautoworks: 9:46pm On Mar 28
TheWinterBird:
I can't wait to get home and do justice to these beautiful thangs that I bought yesterday. Large, cooked black tiger shrimps on the left and colossal raw black tiger shrimps on the right; $38.99 and $18.99 respectively. I wonder if I was born in the sea with the way I love seafood. 😂😂😂

I miss being able to get this so easily. There's been a scarcity since December for the good stuff. Whatcha makin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:52pm On Mar 28
radautoworks:

I miss being able to get this so easily. There's been a scarcity since December for the good stuff. Whatcha makin

If you have a Costco, they sell them all the time. Huge bags of them.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by leathalbeast: 11:50pm On Mar 28
emperorz:
Rice and spag kiss
lol this one na food for the god's o.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by leathalbeast: 11:50pm On Mar 28
mariahAngel:
Stir fried chicken suya noodles. ✨

your mouth sweet u die

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BscHolder: 1:59am On Mar 29
cuffee:
you idiot. She recreated the dish. Cococandy come here and bow to the men. You are a subject and thats what you will always be. Stop the feminist shit.
here is not for trolls.
Go back to ashawo beggar's den you gambling addict.
Don't troll this thread please
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by radautoworks: 8:57am On Mar 29
cococandy:

I'm not there right now cry. Have 3 bags in the freezer there. I used to get them from Sam's but now Sam's is a backup if Sun's wholesale (the Asian wholesale store) doesn't have them. Better prices and fresher. I stay STRAPPED with the crustaceans LoL grin.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by stevebond007(m): 9:07am On Mar 29
Javina:
Yam et œuf

My best food ✅

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:16am On Mar 29
radautoworks:

I'm not there right now cry. Have 3 bags in the freezer there. I used to get them from Sam's but now Sam's is a backup if Sun's wholesale (the Asian wholesale store) doesn't have them. Better prices and fresher. I stay STRAPPED with the crustaceans LoL grin.

Oh I see.
Well Dang.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Oshokhai69: 9:35am On Mar 29
This one wey Ahnie and Omooba disappear at the same time. Is anyone thinking what I’m thinking? 🤔
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by emperorz(m): 11:10am On Mar 29
leathalbeast:
lol this one na food for the god's o.
maybe for the ones in yur village sha tongue .... probably the camera quality was low undecided...anyways it's already digested cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Neptunium(m): 4:33pm On Mar 29
TheWinterBird:

Do shrimp cost that much?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Toeyean1507(f): 8:10pm On Mar 29
Biko, where's Preston and BlueRayDick?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 8:29pm On Mar 29
Toeyean1507:
Biko, where's Preston and BlueRayDick?

I am very much online; just got tired of the trolling going on here. It appears some posters chose to feed the trolls and they overran the thread eventually .

I just got tired of the whole thing and face my front. I still come here to learn one or two recipes dropped , but I'm done posting here .

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 11:05pm On Mar 29
Delicious kaklo. ✨

When you have overripe plantains (you know those type that soak up all your oil when you try to fry them?), don't throw them away.
Just wash, peel and mash up the plantains, add flour, and a bit of salt, and make kaklo, a simple Ghanaian/Ivorian dish/snack.
You can choose to add spices (onions and peppers) if you want, but I made these simple.

Eat with pap or by themselves.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Toeyean1507(f): 7:40am On Mar 30
BlueRayDick:

I am very much online; just got tired of the trolling going on here. It appears some posters chose to feed the trolls and they overran the thread eventually .

I just got tired of the whole thing and gave my front. I still come here to learn one or two recipes dropped , but I'm done posting here .
I totally agree with you. This section used to be so serene with beautiful food pictures and Wonderful recipes but it has lost its glory.
I miss your posts.......
Especially your fresh fish recipes and picture quality.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AngelicBeing: 9:58am On Mar 30
mariahAngel:
Delicious kaklo. ✨

When you have overripe plantains (you know those type that soak up all your oil when you try to fry them?), don't throw them away.
Just wash, peel and mash up the plantains, add flour, and a bit of salt, and make kaklo, a simple Ghanaian/Ivorian dish/snack.
You can choose to add spices (onions and peppers) if you want, but I made these simple.

Eat with pap or by themselves.
l, first saw this during my visit to East Africa and l was shocked, they made it like what you described above but without pepper 🌶️ & other spices, they cut it out round in form of a circle ⭕ before frying it, it is served with black tea ☕ or what they call milk tea, they give it to their kids as breakfast , lunch or to take to school, l also ate fried cassava (made like potato chips), vegetable cassava leaves prepared as Nigerian vegetables and it was tasty 😋 and delicious , Africa is blessed with varieties of different good food tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 10:36am On Mar 30
AngelicBeing:
l, first saw this during my visit to East Africa and l was shocked, they made it like what you described above but without pepper 🌶️ & other spices, they cut it out round in form of a circle ⭕ before frying it, it is served with black tea ☕ or what they call milk tea, they give it to their kids as breakfast , lunch or to take to school, l also ate fried cassava (made like potato chips), vegetable cassava leaves prepared as Nigerian vegetables and it was tasty 😋 and delicious , Africa is blessed with varieties of different good food tongue

Yeah. I love African cuisine. cheesy
They're interesting, and full of flavour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Oshokhai69: 11:03am On Mar 30
mariahAngel:

Yeah. I love African cuisine. cheesy
They're interesting, and full of flavour.

You too like food
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Oshokhai69: 11:04am On Mar 30
AngelicBeing:

What part of East Africa
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 1:16pm On Mar 30
Oshokhai69:

You too like food

What normal person doesn't?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 1:20pm On Mar 30
AngelicBeing:

Mr Angelic, it occurred to me that it's mandazi you were referring to. cheesy
They also call it fried bread. Common in Kenya and Uganda.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AngelicBeing: 4:24pm On Mar 30
mariahAngel:

Mr Angelic, it occurred to me that it's mandazi you were referring to. cheesy
They also call it fried bread. Common in Kenya and Uganda.
No,No , l know Mandazi, l have eaten Mandazi as well and Mandazi looks like Nigeria buns, and different from the mixed ripe Plantain with flour meal , they make it flat in a round form like akara but tasty and common in the East African community (EAC )😋tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 4:27pm On Mar 30
tolexy007:

thank u for this breaking down. i want to try baking for the first time in my life, i just got a new oven (Scanfrost oven).
i will try during this easter break.

pls for the sausage, did u use same ingredients for the pie?

Sorry, just coming online. Yes, I used the same dough.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 5:08pm On Mar 30
cococandy:

I think Sam's Club has less variety compared to Costco. Also, for the bulk items, Costco usually has it bigger than Sam's Club. Unfortunately, the Costcos in town are much farther so for now, still use Sam's Club and WinCo.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 5:21pm On Mar 30
AngelicBeing:
No,No , l know Mandazi, l have eaten Mandazi as well and Mandazi looks like Nigeria buns, and different from the mixed ripe Plantain with flour meal , they make it flat in a round form like akara but tasty and common in the East African community (EAC )😋tongue

Hei! This one that you don't recall the name. 😟
Could it be chapati?

You have to remember what it's called o, so that I could go check it out. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3452) (3453) (3454) (3455) (3456) (3457) (3458) ... (3476) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Olaolex, Magenta9, Tobdek and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.