Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,434 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3454) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5739102 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3451) (3452) (3453) (3454) (3455) (3456) (3457) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BscHolder: 6:17am On Mar 28
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Pounded yam and ofe akwu.
chai I'm salivating already
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Newborn27(f): 7:45am On Mar 28
Oshokhai69:

You call yourself a teacher and look at how bad your writing and grammar are. I pity anybody wey dey send their children to those useless bush schools wey people like you dey go teach innocent children nonsense just because of hunger wey hook una for neck like bow tie. I weep for those children wey you dey teach 😢

See as you stylishly remind Gboyega say he never perform just in case he has forgotten. You are just a professional Nairaland beggar. I hope you used that tashere money wey that Ahnie enemy (Jewsgratitude abi wetin be her name) give you for something good sha.

I'd pass!

It's a new first day of my beloved holiday...I wouldn't entertain your trolling cos I don't have the strength...

"Asape fun were jo........."
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Blacklion3: 7:47am On Mar 28
TheWinterBird:
A Canadian babe who loves pounded yam & okro

Pls, to the person who keeps quoting my food pictures to talk nonsense, abegi face front. Because I don't know what your obsession is with my food and trying to one-up me in this thread. Before she quotes me again to say she doesn't like pounded yam now.
Keep it up

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Newborn27(f): 7:47am On Mar 28
Oshokhai69:

You no even fit comprehend say that person dey insult you. You dey here dey thank am. Hahaha 🤣

That's why each message has different meaning to different people...even if it's an intended insult and I the receiver never sees it as one... it's a failed attempt already.

I'm done replying you henceforth Sir.

Ire o!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Newborn27(f): 7:50am On Mar 28
Kudos to the mods on here doing their job wellm..more strength IJN.

Nairaland will never fall IJN!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BscHolder: 7:59am On Mar 28
The comments have all been deleted and the trolls have been banned
Good job mods cool
Trolls should not come and spoil this beautiful thread for us

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by radautoworks: 9:17am On Mar 28
Wow... wasn't on here for a couple of days and it looks like a bunch of bombs went off..

Shepherd's pie and 14 year old made the cornbread.

26 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3451) (3452) (3453) (3454) (3455) (3456) (3457) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: gracefoundmme(m), phatnelly(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.