Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5740044 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teal: 6:45pm On Oct 16, 2015
Slices of cucumber, apple, sardine with squeeze of lemon on it and freshly prepared ginger tea with honey to go with it.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Elinob(m): 4:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
Some of the girl's can't even cook but the post has if the are one that's cook it some will snake hotel kitchen and post.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 18, 2015
Elinob:
Some of the girl's can't even cook but the post has if the are one that's cook it some will snake hotel kitchen and post.

Could you explain this again?.... in english this. time. undecided undecided embarassed

23 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
Elinob:
I'll simply take all of these as typographical errors.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 7:31pm On Oct 18, 2015
NL & Drama grin

My own Thanksgiving Turkey Dinner

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 18, 2015
Ewuro4:
NL & Drama grin

My own Thanksgiving Turkey Dinner

That stuff in between the turkey's legs.... .. ... is that the turkey's poop or something? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 10:15pm On Oct 18, 2015
FriedPlantain:

That stuff in between the turkey's legs.... .. ... is that the turkey's poop or something? undecided

grin dodo .. Thats 'Stuffing' , (seasoned bread crumbs& cranberries) yummy. tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chineloSA(f): 5:28am On Oct 19, 2015
Elinob:

Example undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 9:02am On Oct 20, 2015
Breakfast

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kliq(m): 10:20am On Oct 20, 2015
^^^^

What a combo undecided

Bon appetit cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kimoni: 5:50pm On Oct 20, 2015
Akposy:
Breakfast

This combo na waya oo shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 6:12pm On Oct 20, 2015
About cooking snails sauce

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 20, 2015
I want snails!!!! embarassed embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tatacherie: 8:05pm On Oct 20, 2015
Kimoni:

Lolzzzzzzzz cheesy na socket!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nimi22(f): 8:35pm On Oct 20, 2015
Hello foodlanders being observing this page for some months now and i ve really learnt a lot. This was lunch today. Fried irish potato nd plantain with egg.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 9:29pm On Oct 20, 2015
Kimoni:

Lolz.... Its fun
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 9:31pm On Oct 20, 2015
tchidi:
I want snails!!!! embarassed embarassed
I dont really like snail. That snail is #600...very cheap
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:08pm On Oct 20, 2015
Kimoni:

I could totally eat that.
Bread and eggs. One meal.

Noodles and plantain, second meal. cheesy

Yummy.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 3:13am On Oct 21, 2015
That's why we gain weight and hard to put off grin
Right after that it is automatically morning nap.
No energy for any work....straight dozing in the office.
Not even morning Joey could save you wink

Akposy:
Breakfast

I so miss snails stew. Nothing like a well made snail stew with atarodo.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollinger(m): 3:24pm On Oct 21, 2015
Akposy:
About cooking snails sauce

How much did that cost you?

Never mind. went through posts and saw the answer.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollinger(m): 3:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
armyofone:

You can eat 10 times a day and still lose weight. cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 6:04pm On Oct 21, 2015
armyofone:

Lolz.
Snail peppered stew is sweet
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sugarcoconut(f): 9:16pm On Oct 21, 2015
Lunch...All grilled

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by repogirl(f): 9:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
Chicken curry

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 21, 2015
As e take hungry me... embarassed

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by repogirl(f): 9:43pm On Oct 21, 2015
Oven Grilled chicken

Rice with shrimp, shredded sausages and vegetable stirfry

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:29pm On Oct 21, 2015
repogirl:
Oven Grilled chicken

sugarcoconut:
Lunch...All grilled
tchidi:
Yummy
Yummy yummy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 2:27am On Oct 22, 2015
grin that Okro soup with garri Ndi igbo or modified eba. Nnem, bia o... I'm hungry o.
I don tire for Ruth Kris steaks o.

tchidi:

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:16am On Oct 22, 2015
i no dey like this kind thread ooooo! i am a food loving person and now all these girls posting delicious looking foods, home cooked has my tommy making funny sounds, i don't like it all, and repogirl dear, this isn't fair oooo sad cry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:17am On Oct 22, 2015
repogirl:
Oven Grilled chicken

babe what you are doing is not good oooo! you have made me over hungry oo and you are not here to fix it, so not cool. angry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by repogirl(f): 11:49am On Oct 22, 2015
3rdlegxxx:

babe what you are doing is not good oooo! you have made me over hungry oo and you are not here to fix it, so not cool. angry
well, I have a solution for you....soak garri inside water and drink as you stare at the pictures, that might help. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
repogirl:
well, I have a solution for you....soak garri inside water and drink as you stare at the pictures, that might help. grin
now i have really confirmed that you are one wicked but sexy looking diva.......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.