Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5750952 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kimoni: 5:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
tatacherie:

Lolzzzzzzzz cheesy na socket!

grin grin grin tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
repogirl:
Chicken curry

Please dear help with the recipe
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by repogirl(f): 6:09pm On Oct 22, 2015
orirebaby:

Please dear help with the recipe

Soft Chicken
Carrots
Green pepper
Red bell peppers (optional but good to add)
Onions
Little vegetable oil, just to grease the pan
1 table spoonof flour to thicken the sauce
Seasonings...... Curry, Knorr cubes, grinded garlic.

Chop chicken into smaller pieces(Pic attached)
Chop vegetables not too small, I like being able to chew them. Onions can be diced smaller.

Add oil (very little oil just enough to fry the chicken) to the fry pan and put on fire, add seasoning to the oil, curry, knorr, garlic, a little salt.

Put your chicken in and stir fry, lower heat to cook slowly.....about ten minutes later, chicken will bring out its own juices but you can still add water depending on the amount of chicken you have there.

After adding water, increase the heat to medium and check after about eight minutes. Taste the sauce to make sure its tasty, then add chopped veggies and table spoon of flour...reduce the fire to cook till veggies are soft.

I usually measure my seasonings in my head and fingers and I really don't time the food on the heat, I just check till I see its okay.

Hope this helps. Use enough curry ooo.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by freshvine(f): 7:25am On Oct 23, 2015
House, who knows how to prepare Jamaican sauce please drop the recipe on here for me. Tired of spending lot in a local fast food restaurant for it.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by angieberry(f): 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2015
Which one be this again
tranxo:
Finger Licking Good
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tranxo(m): 2:10pm On Oct 24, 2015
angieberry:
Which one be this again
lol
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by rezzy: 2:10pm On Oct 24, 2015
tranxo:
Finger Licking Good

Scary
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollinger(m): 12:29am On Oct 25, 2015
Another weekend. My wife and kids bum rushed me with the news that there was a pre arranged sleep over tonight. God, i hate that crap. What it usually means for me is that i would have to babysit five or more kids, cook and entertain them until my wife get's back from work. My boys came up to me and were like "dad, can you make your world famous chicken suya? and please make it extra spicy" grin. "Damn", I thought i could get away with pizza and soda. I guess that's not happening today. I always get a kick out of hearing them pronounce Nigerian meals like suya, eba, garri, amala. It's always hilarious when they say it. Never the one to disappoint my Ninjas, i decided to make their wish come true. I whipped out bukky, my trusty skillet and went to work. It came out pretty nice, if i do say so myself and it tasted divine as well. So much so that the university of suya would be envious. I had to spatchcock the chicken in order to get the best result though.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FOREXMART(m): 5:40pm On Oct 25, 2015
Akposy:
I dont really like snail. That snail is #600...very cheap
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FOREXMART(m): 5:44pm On Oct 25, 2015
tchidi:
As e take hungry me... embarassed

tchidi tchidi tchidi hmmm, nneoma a chorom that okra inugo? Daga ganin hoton na san miyan zayi dadi sosai.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by stonecoldcafe: 5:59pm On Oct 25, 2015
Akposy:
I dont really like snail. That snail is #600...very cheap
Too cheap, what state is that?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 25, 2015
FOREXMART:

tchidi tchidi tchidi hmmm, nneoma a chorom that okra inugo? Daga ganin hoton na san miyan zayi dadi sosai.

cheesy grin
A geshe ka mallam forex! Ama, na cinye! embarassed cry
Kar ka damu, in na daffa wani, zan kira ka!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aminat508(f): 8:04pm On Oct 25, 2015
Food everywhere sad
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ekuru for Dinner

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 8:59pm On Oct 25, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

Too cheap, what state is that?
Delta State. D guyz just caught dem frm d bush....i did nt buy it frm d market

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ayoi: 9:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
@ Bollinger, did you use an oven or you used the cooker?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollinger(m): 12:00am On Oct 26, 2015
ayoi:
@ Bollinger, did you use an oven or you used the cooker?

I used my oven
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ayoi: 4:20am On Oct 26, 2015
^^^
Thanks.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by meyri: 9:21am On Oct 26, 2015
Breakfast-My My (moin moin) w/ fresh fish soup

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by touchmeder: 12:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
meyri:
Breakfast-My My (moin moin) w/ fresh fish soup

Thats an unusual combination but its not such a bad thing...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by touchmeder: 12:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
Hello foodies. I've ate alot of menemene last week and i've promised to be good this week. Brought out my running shoes and skipping rope too. Damn!

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FOREXMART(m): 12:54pm On Oct 26, 2015
tchidi:

cheesy grin A geshe ka mallam forex! Ama, na cinye! embarassed cry Kar ka damu, in na daffa wani, zan kira ka!
tam shi kenan zan saurara har ki dafa wani.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by touchmeder: 1:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
Rice and sauce
Cake and tea

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by touchmeder: 1:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
Hubby's meal, Eba and Oha
Dodo, fried egg and cake by the side (covers face)
I've begun on a good note this week, watermelon and orange juice grin

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by glimpse(f): 1:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
forgot to snap the turkey lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by touchmeder: 1:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
@Bollinger, I learnt something new from your last post - spatchcock. Way to go...

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
Fresh leg alert!! embarassed shocked grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by touchmeder: 3:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
tchidi:
Thanks for the heads up (straight face) LOL
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aminat508(f): 3:47pm On Oct 26, 2015
tchidi:
tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.