Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,136 members, 7,835,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (480) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5789758 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) ... (3483) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
Jollof rice and peppered gizzard

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Probz(m): 1:06am On Sep 30, 2017
Me and agidi pepper soup.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:51am On Sep 30, 2017
Lunch for 4 is served!

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mooretes: 9:06am On Sep 30, 2017
jagugu88li:
Lunch for 4 is served!

babes! I have missed you n your food o! how v u been?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MumZ(f): 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
banmee:

Oh. It's on Facebook then it must be true then. My bad.

Its not free, u pay 6500, den intoduce 6pple 2 pay also n d trend continues.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by no1madman(m): 2:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
Fried Rice with chicken Breasts

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by no1madman(m): 2:40pm On Sep 30, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bomgirl(f): 5:32pm On Sep 30, 2017
Oyel police, good evening!! grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
mooretes:

babes! I have missed you n your food o! how v u been?
Been a bit busy lately. Work, studies and projects.......a mess. I hope you have been good yourself?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dopeJemi: 7:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
about yesterday, today is starch and banga soup

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mooretes: 9:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
awwww! May God give you the strength to deal with it. I am ok, work started last wk and it wld be chaos from next wk - not really looking forward to it but then need to work. Anyways, wish you the very best with all ur endeavours x
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dingbang(m): 10:49pm On Sep 30, 2017
Xiadnat:
Frittata

Scrambled egg + cottage cheese

Sweet asian (seafood) salad

Bon appetite smiley
cry cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tellemall: 12:17am On Oct 01, 2017
Bomgirl:
Oyel police, good evening!! grin grin

I'm watching. smiley

What's that, though? It's oily and yummy the way you like it.

Spill the beans oil.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bomgirl(f): 6:12am On Oct 01, 2017
Tellemall:

I'm watching. smiley

What's that, though? It's oily and yummy the way you like it.

Spill the beans oil.

grin grin grin. Jagajaga person.

It's vegetable sauce jor. Using tomatoes, palm oil and Ugu. tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tellemall: 7:43am On Oct 01, 2017
Bomgirl:

grin grin grin. Jagajaga person.

It's vegetable sauce jor. Using tomatoes, palm oil and Ugu. tongue

Well, I'm learning from you. wink

Looks like you had a blast eating with that sauce. You didn't post the steak pics to go with it , though. We need policing on that one.

Oyel culprit.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 1:30pm On Oct 01, 2017
Steamed white rice, vegetables, ofada stew and goat meat......independence chow!

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AHCB: 3:29pm On Oct 01, 2017
funlord:

Steamed white rice, vegetables, ofada stew and goat meat......independence chow!
Now the stew looks like geisha. grin

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kinah(f): 6:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
funlord:

that is soup. omi obe. its nothing close to Ofada stew.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 6:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
kinah:

that is soup. omi obe. its nothing close to Ofada stew.

We're you in the kitchen? Or na you make the soup?

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kinah(f): 9:35pm On Oct 01, 2017
funlord:

the picture says it all.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dopeJemi: 9:54pm On Oct 01, 2017
starch and banga, the shrimps and perewinkles are drowning inside

and that's cat fish

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 01, 2017
dopeJemi:

and that's cat fish

The rate at which you dey take starch and banga ehn cheesy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dopeJemi: 10:07pm On Oct 01, 2017
GloryIsaac:

The rate at which you dey take starch and banga ehn cheesy cheesy

I no dey carry am play oh, starch and owo soup na another one wey I no dey joke with
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 01, 2017
dopeJemi:

I no dey carry am play oh, starch and owo soup na another one wey I no dey joke with

Owo soup make sense oo but Banga na boss cool... i no dey take swallow again shaa, but with this kind pics, i must down am tomorrow grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dopeJemi: 11:04pm On Oct 01, 2017
GloryIsaac:

Owo soup make sense oo but Banga na boss cool... i no dey take swallow again shaa, but with this kind pics, i must down am tomorrow grin grin

no oh, no take.. dey form ajebutter
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 01, 2017
dopeJemi:

no oh, no take.. dey form ajebutter

grin grin grin tomorrow def...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by rezzy: 7:04am On Oct 02, 2017
dopeJemi:

and that's cat fish

O my, see d bomb. I have a bucket half full of starch, I will make this today.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 8:21am On Oct 02, 2017
funlord:

She's right na. Not saying he did not try to make ofada stew but it does not look like it. If someone showed a picture of Egusi soup that looks like okro soup you no go scratch your head?

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jaqenhghar: 12:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
jagugu88li:
Lunch for 4 is served!
TACOS!!!!!!!!!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DammyBae(f): 8:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
I just finished preparing this now,spaghetti with fish!�� Hope it look nice? Am a foodie and someone just introduced me to this food group.Chaii!! Chef in the house I hail o

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) ... (3483) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DND069, LoverOfLove and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.