Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (481) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5759621 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dopeJemi: 8:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
1: today

2: yesterday

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AHCB: 6:31pm On Oct 03, 2017
dopeJemi:
1: today

2: yesterday
rice and stew with a bottle of Goldberg to wash it down. Lovely.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 8:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
Dinner is served,

Pasta
Tuna & sardine Sauce
Roasted chicken wings.
Steamed veg!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 03, 2017
The cold is okay. The warm is now cold because my guest are still 5munites away........since 2hours back. angry. Being pressured for nothing

AlphaHandMaiden:
Dinner is served,
if I say give me some now you will say I am greedy. Izzokay

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sparkles003(f): 9:46pm On Oct 04, 2017
Emmafly:
good evening house,
please find attached the pics of dried fish I supply.
its N4,000 per kilo.
NB its measured in kilo so no cheating.
I can supply local and international clients. any quantity any time.
08183549869 Emmanuel.
How many pieces in a kilo
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adachibu(f): 8:37am On Oct 05, 2017
Peppered liver is a small chop,spicy and delicious .It’s an appetizer enjoyed by Nigerians and becoming trending in households and events organized in Nigeria.It is taken down with chilled drink.I often made it for my family and we loved it.

On the other hand,cow liver is an organ meat,animal protein and it’s highly nutritious.It’s one of the internal organ of a cow which are collectively known as offal.The offal comprise of the liver,tripe/shaki,kidney used in making the assorted meat pepper soup we all know.

Peppered cow liver is easy to make and not time consuming. I made it with few ingredients,majorly pepper and you done making the mouth-watering pepper liver.

To make mouth-watering peppered cow liver

I Used

12 medium cow liver

1 medium onion

2 seasoning cube

1/4 teaspoon curry powder

1/4 teaspoon thyme

1/4 teaspoon ehuru

salt to taste

10 ml water(for the cooking only)

9 fresh pepper(shombo)

1 handful fresh cayenne pepper

vegetable oil (enough for frying)

Preparation

1. Wash the cow liver and set aside

2. Chop 1/2 onion and set aside

3. Blend together the remaining 1/2 onion with the shombo pepper

4. Chop the fresh cayenne pepper and set aside

Cooking Procedure

1. Put the washed cow liver in an empty pot,add the chopped onion,thyme,curry powder,ehuru,salt.

2. Work with hand to mix evenly

3. Apply heat,simmer for 5 minutes,then add 10ml water , cook for another 15 minutes on medium heat and remove from heat

4. Put vegetable oil in an empty dry pot and allow to heat

5. Fry the liver for 5 minutes on medium heat

6. In an empty dry pot,take one cooking spoon of vegetable oil from the one used for frying the liver,add the pepper and onion blend,remaining seasoning cube and stir till dry

7. Add the chopped fresh cayenne pepper,the fried cow liver and stir

8. Keep stirring till everything is well incorporated.Add more chopped fresh cayenne pepper and sliced onion to garnish.Yes! That's it!

Get the step by step pictures on how i made the peppered cow liver and more fabulous recipes @ www.adasrecipes.com

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 8:19pm On Oct 06, 2017
hello foodies. please what's the difference between full cream and heavy cream. Can I use full cream for ganache
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 8:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
Noodles, fried plantains & veggies

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Lalas247(f): 10:00pm On Oct 06, 2017
adachibu:
Peppered liver is a small chop,spicy and delicious .It’s an appetizer enjoyed by Nigerians and becoming trending in households and events organized in Nigeria.It is taken down with chilled drink.I often made it for my family and we loved it.

On the other hand,cow liver is an organ meat,animal protein and it’s highly nutritious.It’s one of the internal organ of a cow which are collectively known as offal.The offal comprise of the liver,tripe/shaki,kidney used in making the assorted meat pepper soup we all know.

Peppered cow liver is easy to make and not time consuming. I made it with few ingredients,majorly pepper and you done making the mouth-watering pepper liver.

To make mouth-watering peppered cow liver

I Used

12 medium cow liver

1 medium onion

2 seasoning cube

1/4 teaspoon curry powder

1/4 teaspoon thyme

1/4 teaspoon ehuru

salt to taste

10 ml water(for the cooking only)

9 fresh pepper(shombo)

1 handful fresh cayenne pepper

vegetable oil (enough for frying)

Preparation

1. Wash the cow liver and set aside

2. Chop 1/2 onion and set aside

3. Blend together the remaining 1/2 onion with the shombo pepper

4. Chop the fresh cayenne pepper and set aside

Cooking Procedure

1. Put the washed cow liver in an empty pot,add the chopped onion,thyme,curry powder,ehuru,salt.

2. Work with hand to mix evenly

3. Apply heat,simmer for 5 minutes,then add 10ml water , cook for another 15 minutes on medium heat and remove from heat

4. Put vegetable oil in an empty dry pot and allow to heat

5. Fry the liver for 5 minutes on medium heat

6. In an empty dry pot,take one cooking spoon of vegetable oil from the one used for frying the liver,add the pepper and onion blend,remaining seasoning cube and stir till dry

7. Add the chopped fresh cayenne pepper,the fried cow liver and stir

8. Keep stirring till everything is well incorporated.Add more chopped fresh cayenne pepper and sliced onion to garnish.Yes! That's it!

Get the step by step pictures on how i made the peppered cow liver and more fabulous recipes @ www.adasrecipes.com

Nice recipe ... will give this a try

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Lalas247(f): 10:01pm On Oct 06, 2017
Akposy:
Noodles, fried plantains & veggies
Fine dining you made noodles look so good cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 10:28pm On Oct 06, 2017
Lalas247:
Fine dining you made noodles look so good cheesy
Thank you ma. My love for noodles is second to none

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Lalas247(f): 10:32pm On Oct 06, 2017
Akposy:

Thank you ma. My love for noodles is second to none
Me too like noodle you can do a lot with it

Will add my dinner pic later just drying plantain at the moment ...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 10:52pm On Oct 06, 2017
Lalas247:
Me too like noodle you can do a lot with it
Will add my dinner pic later just drying plantain at the moment ...
I am expecting it
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Lalas247(f): 10:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
Akposy:

I am expecting it
Rice salad with lamb stew
And dodo grin

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Lalas247(f): 12:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
Sekxy deadrat lol it’s ready o grin
Egg, bacon , bread, beans

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AHCB: 12:05pm On Oct 07, 2017
Lalas247:
Eating you is still the best meal ever. grin wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Lalas247(f): 12:06pm On Oct 07, 2017
AHCB:
Eating you is still the best meal ever. grin wink
kiss lol u delayed my meal grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
Lalas247:
its Been Years I Tasted Bacon... tongue This Is So Damn Good... Where Do I Sit grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AHCB: 12:09pm On Oct 07, 2017
Lalas247:

kiss lol u delayed my meal grin
Oh yea, I have another ready. It's thick, sturdy and very erect. With a lot of veins waiting to burst loose. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Lalas247(f): 12:11pm On Oct 07, 2017
AHCB:
Oh yea, I have another ready. It's thick, sturdy and very erect. With a lot of veins waiting to burst loose. grin
Haha hope it doesn’t have blood running through it’s veins cause I’ll pass grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AHCB: 12:17pm On Oct 07, 2017
Lalas247:

Haha hope it doesn’t have blood running through it’s veins cause I’ll pass grin
It's milk. Thick creamy milk, waiting for you to swallow. Did I mention it's highly nutritious? grin All you got to do is tease and suck... like you're sucking a Perriwinkle. wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Lalas247(f): 12:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
AHCB:
It's milk. Thick creamy milk, waiting for you to swallow. Did I mention it's highly nutritious? grin All you got to do is tease and suck... like you're sucking a Perriwinkle. wink
Lol that’s disgusting angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AHCB: 12:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol that’s disgusting angry
Is it? Never knew eating a banana is disgusting. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Lalas247(f): 12:22pm On Oct 07, 2017
AHCB:
Is it? Never knew eating a banana is disgusting. grin
I hate bananas tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 07, 2017
Lalas247:
Sekxy deadrat lol it’s ready o grin Egg, bacon , bread, beans
aww this is lovely bae,,I love youembarassed now I can boldly smile smiley thanks sister mi
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Lalas247(f): 12:43pm On Oct 07, 2017
sekxy:

aww this is lovely bae,,I love youembarassed now I can boldly smile smiley thanks sister mi
kiss
Just finish eaten so full .... if I have strength later will go to the market see if 8 can get stuff for egusi
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 07, 2017
Lalas247:

kiss
Just finish eaten so full .... if I have strength later will go to the market see if 8 can get stuff for egusi
shockedshocked egusi??you really enjoying this weekend oocheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Lalas247(f): 12:54pm On Oct 07, 2017
sekxy:

shockedshocked egusi??you really enjoying this weekend oocheesy
Yes o haven’t had that in a few weeks and people are shocked when I say I can make it here
Maybe do step by step recipe lol lala style
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AHCB: 1:02pm On Oct 07, 2017
Lalas247:

I hate bananas tongue
kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Lalas247(f): 1:04pm On Oct 07, 2017
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 1:36pm On Oct 07, 2017
Noodles freak. #babychef

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GoodMum: 3:10pm On Oct 07, 2017
I love noodles

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: EMREX02 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.