Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (531) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5766618 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dunasy(f): 10:05am On Jan 24, 2018
Wonderful thread here ...so much heat in the kitchen....

Good morning all......

Do you love Irish potatoes?

Have you tried a different variety other than the norm of chips?

A great potato twist on a traditional meal....

Pounded yam without pounding....feels and tastes natural...

Pound potato is here to serve your taste buds . Nationwide delivery available. Call/Whatsapp on 07089000916.

Live picture of pound potato made with marugbo soup

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bisoye11(m): 10:10am On Jan 24, 2018
So,i decide to cook,here is what I did.
Pleas am not perfect,just trying to learn.

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Probz(m): 10:26am On Jan 24, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 24, 2018
grin page 529 is a full cooking show

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 1:10pm On Jan 24, 2018
What a lunch! wink

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sauceEEP(m): 1:44pm On Jan 24, 2018
undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cynate(f): 7:03pm On Jan 24, 2018
funlord:

Serves you right! tongue
Why are guys like this?
If it’s a lady now, you guys will saying you are the man.

NB:
It’s meant to be a joke about you guys always calming man of the house, upon of food cooked by guys grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 7:36pm On Jan 24, 2018
Cynate:

Why are guys like this?
If it’s a lady now, you guys will saying you are the man.

Did you see the fun in my name at all? Life isn't that serious dear.....its all jokes over here! wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cynate(f): 8:52pm On Jan 24, 2018
funlord:

Did you see the fun in my name at all? Life isn't that serious dear.....its all jokes over here! wink

I know ooooh
I was talking about the way guys behave when it’s come to your wives or girlfriends.
You people always cheat us grin grin

Arsenal vs Chelsea loading
Up Gunners grin grin
Pizza for Gunners

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 9:01pm On Jan 24, 2018
Cynate:

I know ooooh
I was talking about the way guys behave when it’s come to your wives or girlfriends.
You people always cheat us grin grin

Lmao!!! Nice eyes btw! Reminds me of storm from the xmen! wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cynate(f): 9:07pm On Jan 24, 2018
funlord:

Lmao!!! Nice eyes btw! Reminds me of storm from the xmen! wink
Thanks
You are not watching football shocked shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:46pm On Jan 24, 2018
flyca:

No, Chicken Broth. It's written on the pack.
We call it chicken-water in Nigeria.
what’s that? What does it do I have never heard of it
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 11:53pm On Jan 24, 2018
Cynate:

Thanks
You are not watching football shocked shocked

2 wack london based teams playing so not interested! Man united 4 life.... grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cynate(f): 12:02am On Jan 25, 2018
grin grin
funlord:

2 wack london based teams playing so not interested! Man united 4 life.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by missterious(f): 3:05am On Jan 25, 2018
Pick your favorite. I prefer buns.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by flyca: 8:51am On Jan 25, 2018
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
what’s that? What does it do I have never heard of it
The water gotten from boiling the meat, also called Meat Stock! But of cos, that one in a can is processed. Haha.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mzjaney(f): 9:53am On Jan 25, 2018
Good morning. I have just noticed my pictures are kinda small embarassed can any one help out on what to do?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 10:33am On Jan 25, 2018
mzjaney:
Good morning. I have just noticed my pictures are kinda small embarassed can any one help out on what to do?

Go to your phones camera settings and reset the picture size options till it gets to a resolution and size that you are comfy with!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by noncy21: 1:09pm On Jan 25, 2018
join me if you can. egg omelets with vegetable filling

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by RoyalBlak007: 4:42pm On Jan 25, 2018
noncy21:

Can i

learn from you?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Psychodavidovic(m): 6:07pm On Jan 25, 2018
mzjaney:

This your indomie ehn. embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tellemall: 8:25pm On Jan 25, 2018
flyca:

No, Chicken Broth. It's written on the pack.
We call it chicken-water in Nigeria.

Lol.

Continue, please.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mzjaney(f): 10:17pm On Jan 25, 2018
funlord:

Go to your phones camera settings and reset the picture size options till it gets to a resolution and size that you are comfy with!
Thank you....
will do that now
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by savewelllivewel: 10:21pm On Jan 25, 2018
Save well, Live well is a financial saving platform design for all household most especially women, workers, business class, and housewives.

This is geared towards helping families save stress freely from the beginning of the year to the end, in order to have something to fall back on, and also help them reduce their financial burden/obligation usually associated with the Yuletide periods.

2. This package is also designed to help all class of people have a good saving culture, as recent findings revealed that due to general acceptability of the cashless economy and mobile banking by most individuals, which has made cash readily available through the use of Point of Sale (POS), Automated Teller Machine (ATM), thus reducing saving attitude among Nigerians.

Its on this note that Save Well, Live well was birthed three (3) years ago. Many keyed into this coordinated platform, and it has over the years helped many families to save towards a project, wedding, car, land property, kitchen utensils, school fees, family vacation etc.

The much awaited 2018 is here with aspirations, desires, and targets. We at Save Well, Live Well Platform, hereby introduce our gold and
Diamond savings package to help individuals take proactive saving plan for 2018 and beyond. Remember, Nigeria, our dear nation, the giant of Africa is just finding it feet back from Recession as a result of lack of planning and non challancy towards saving for the rainy day. Don't be caught napping. Have a good saving plan today and join Save Well, Live Well platform for better days ahead.

3. Below are the details of our packages; Gold and Diamond package.

(a) Gold savings package: This product is a form of monthly savings of four thousand Naira (N4000) only from the beginning of the year to December of every year. The total amount paid , we will use to stock your kitchen with all the items needed for the christmas period and beyond. This is to help each family reduce the financial burden of looking for money to buy Rice and other items for family and friends. All such expenses would have been spread over the 12 calendar months of the year, thereby relieving you. Although, this is not new to our old associates.

Below are the list of items to be given at the end of the year for Gold package.

1. 50kg Bag of Rice
2. 10 litres groundnut oil
3. 1 Jumbo size Live � chicken
4. 1 cartoon of small Tin Tomato.
5. 1 Double size Milo
6. 1 Double size Milk
7. 3 packets of knorr Seasoning
8. 2 packs of big salt
9. 1 cartoon of indomie
10. 2kg washing soap
11. 1 packet of matches
12. 1 Liquid soap.
13. 1 crate of plastic mineral
14.1 crate of egg
15.1 packet of sugar
16. 4 Litres of palm oil
17. Unspecified kitchen utensil like cooler, pot, or set of plate.

Note: contributors can get more items or less depending on the market value of items listed.

(2) Diamond Package: This is also a monthly savings targeted towards a Project, e.g car, children fees, landed property, family vacation, retirement, e.t.c. The amount to be contributed depend on the financial capacity of savers ranging from N5, 000, N10,000, N20,000 and N50,000. Note that this cash can only be accessed at the end of 12 calendar year or incase of need, give us 1 month notification. Remember, your money is working for you.

Below are some benefits of the above platform;

1. Stress free savings towards a project/ business.

2. Enhance financial saving culture

3. Acess to soft Loan for our working class and entrepreneur contributors @ 5% interest monthly.

4. Accumulated interest is payable on Savings based on interest yield from loan to contributors @ the end of the year.

5. Provision of financial/ investment advice to contributors who want to diversify.

6. Guarantee stress free lives.

7. Administration and bank charges will be deducted from your savings.

8. Save Well, Live well has a combined team of seasoned financial gurus, investment analyst, and legal practitioners, so your money is safe.

9. Payment deadline is 10th of the next month.

13. Your questions, are all welcome.

You can also drop your contacts and our representatives all over the country will interact with you.

Interested participants are expected to fill a registration form, which enables us capture their data for further updates.

Join SAVEWELL LIVEWELL today.

Embrace Savewell Livewell Diamond savings / investment package today .

Savewell for..........better days ahead.

For further enquiries : call �☎ 08126885809, 08093604579
Whatsapp : 08093604579, 08068350271.

Have a great day people.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 12:01am On Jan 26, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
grin page 529 is a full cooking show

grin cheesy
Personal tread needed to run the show.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 12:04am On Jan 26, 2018
noncy21:

My guy

Keto grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 4:34am On Jan 26, 2018
You are right, a dirty kitchen, sink filled with dirty dishes, unmade bed etc put me off.
Oh my gosh! @ those snails...snail stew-the best stew ever!
KanwuliaExtra:
10:55PM!
Done!
The rest will simmer for 15 minutes the cool off!

Off to bed. kiss
Nitey-Nitey! cool

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by noncy21: 8:57am On Jan 26, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

Can i

learn from you?
yes dear.
for filling, a handful of sliced green, 1 small carrot sliced. a handful of slice cabbage. 1 plum tomato, 1small fresh pepper, 1small onion and salt to taste. procedure. add green, carrot and cabbage into a bowl. add boiling water to it. stir and sieve immediately. heat a non stick fry pan, add a tablespoon of oil, add onions and stir. add tomato and pepper and continue to stir for 1-2mins. add the steamed vegetables and stir for 1min to 2mins. add salt to taste. bring down and cover the pan.
for the omelette. whisk 2eggs and.little salt together. heat a fry pan on medium heat. add 1tablespoon of oil. make sure the oil spread on the pan. pour the eggs and fry the normal way we fry egg. then flip over and fry the other side . then add ur filling either at the center of the egg and fold the two sides over the filling or you add the filling on one side and fold the other side over it like meatpie shape. gently press with a back of spoon or spatula to stay together. bring down and serve.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by RoyalBlak007: 9:10am On Jan 26, 2018
noncy21:
yes dear.
for filling, a handful of sliced green, 1 small carrot sliced. a handful of slice cabbage. 1 plum tomato, 1small fresh pepper, 1small onion and salt to taste. procedure. add green, carrot and cabbage into a bowl. add boiling water to it. stir and sieve immediately. heat a non stick fry pan, add a tablespoon of oil, add onions and stir. add tomato and pepper and continue to stir for 1-2mins. add the steamed vegetables and stir for 1min to 2mins. add salt to taste. bring down and cover the pan.
for the omelette. whisk 2eggs and.little salt together. heat a fry pan on medium heat. add 1tablespoon of oil. make sure the oil spread on the pan. pour the eggs and fry the normal way we fry egg. then flip over and fry the other side . then add ur filling either at the center of the egg and fold the two sides over the filling or you add the filling on one side and fold the other side over it like meatpie shape. gently press with a back of spoon or spatula to stay together. bring down and serve.

I'll try this out.

Thank you smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mzjaney(f): 2:33pm On Jan 26, 2018
Psychodavidovic:

This your indomie ehn. embarassed
U want?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Psychodavidovic(m): 3:35pm On Jan 26, 2018
mzjaney:

U want?

Yes o.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mzjaney(f): 6:10pm On Jan 26, 2018
Okro soup.

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.