Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (533) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5735498 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AngelicBeing: 4:36pm On Jan 29, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Planning tomorrow’s meal. kiss
Looking at “our menu book”! wink
Kanwulia you are good at food presentation, even if l am not hungry, looking at your table presentation will invoke hunger in my system, besides l don't see your post at the family section, I recalled the good old days with people like you, Jennykandry from Australia, babyosisi from the US and the likes, it made that section lively but it has now been taken over by Buhari, Obasanjo and Jonathan grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 9:46pm On Jan 29, 2018
Bollinge.r:

You must be new here. Haven't you heard? cool

That quote has gotten 23 likes and counting. The average is between five and eight. That should tell you something. grin

And to think i always thought the person behind that moniker is a he

Calling someones food - food not fit for your dog
Wao
@whatever your moniker is
You need to chill

Hehehehe
Boredom is a bitch

Where is that Ewa guy sef
We need now more than ever cheesy

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 10:51pm On Jan 29, 2018
AngelicBeing:
Kanwulia you are good at food presentation, even if l am not hungry, looking at your table presentation will invoke hunger in my system, besides l don't see your post at the family section, I recalled the good old days with people like you, Jennykandry from Australia, babyosisi from the US and the likes, it made that section lively but it has now been taken over by Buhari, Obasanjo and Jonathan grin

Ahem!
*like you wey don change names a million times* tongue

Na so o. cheesy
PRESENTATION OF FOOD IS ALWAYS THE KEY.
I learned that from my mom and my “Home Economics” class those daaaaaays when secondary schools were REAL SCHOOLS! cool
No matter how delicious food tastes, if it looks FUNKY AND JAGA-JAGA, I nor go chop am o. grin
I go chop biscuit, drink water go sleep abegggggi!!! embarassed

Times have changed and so has NL.
People have moved on. kiss
Those “students” who refused to graduate don fail taya ke! Those who used their school fees to be doing “runs” on NL have all dropped out to go fry chicken at “Church’s and Popeye’s”!

Those wey marry/divorce with SHAME offline or nor fit STAY EMPLOYED nko?
Reality do HAMMER all of them. No money from political “sugar daddies and mommies” again to buy data to sit on NL.

Some don quench offline and some don dey face serious “POVERTY levels”. No mouth or fingers to type their thrash. Some with “fake lives” exposed! grin

Family section DRYYYYYY!
Nothing happening there but regurgitated, yeye, blogging tories. No meaningful discussions.

The GANGS of juvenile, “trouble-makers” and “scammers” don disappear. The cyber-bullies-wannabees nko? cheesy

Those days were fun o. I dey KAMKPEEEEEEEE!!!!
Glad to have witnessed that era of NL.
It can NEVER be the same lai lai.
It can only get DRYER and DRYER!

Muchechechecheche

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 11:01pm On Jan 29, 2018
As I was saying jare. . . .
*i nor get time for riff-raff gangs. shior*

Please, join me for a light snack. kiss

*PRESENT YOUR MEALS PROPERLY. AVOID GHETTO-MEAL PREPS* tongue

Is it a crime to be tidy or neat?
Who wanno eat “doggy/poosee poo casserole”? embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AngelicBeing: 11:03pm On Jan 29, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Ahem!
*like you wey don change names a million times* tongue

Na so o. cheesy
PRESENTATION OF FOOD IS ALWAYS THE KEY.
I learned that from my mom and my “Home Economics” class those daaaaaays when secondary schools were REAL SCHOOLS! cool
No matter how delicious food tastes, if it looks FUNKY AND JAGA-JAGA, I nor go chop am o. grin
I go chop biscuit, drink water go sleep abegggggi!!! embarassed

Times have changed and so has NL.
People have moved on. kiss
Those “students” who refused to graduate don fail taya ke! Those who used their school fees to be doing “runs” on NL have all dropped out to go fry chicken at “Church’s and Popeye’s”!

Those wey nor fit marry or STAY EMPLOYED nko?
Reality do HAMMER all of them. No money from political “sugar daddies and mommies again to buy data to sit on NL.

Some don quench offline and some don dey face serious “POVERTY levels”. No mouth or fingers to type their thrash. Some with “fake lives” exposed! grin

Family section DRYYYYYY!
Nothing happening there but regurgitated, yeye, blogging tories. No meaningful discussions.

The GANGS of juvenile, “trouble-makers” and “scammers” don disappear. The cyber-bullies-wannabees nko? cheesy

Those days were fun o. I dey KAMKPEEEEEEEE!!!!
Glad to have witnessed that era of NL.
It can NEVER be the same lai lai.
It can only get DRYER and DRYER!

Muchechechecheche
Gbam, Lol at sugar daddies and mommies, you are spot on, you have aptly summarized the entire Nairaland.com cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 11:06pm On Jan 29, 2018
AngelicBeing:
Gbam, Lol at sugar daddies and mommies, you are spot on, you have aptly summarized the entire Nairaland.com cheesy

Haba!
I don tey for hia na. So many battles with the “jealous, E-WOR-WOR, broke, shyte-ole azzzes”!
I will keep outliving dem ALL!
Amin oooooooo!!! cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 11:11pm On Jan 29, 2018
Can anyone post a picture of a GHETTO-MEAL-PREP from this thread? tongue

You can’t go wrong o.
Just pick one!
Dem BOKU-BOKU!!! cheesy
Some “green, slimy, mucoid” tinz in a SHALANGA-LOOKING Dustin of a POTO-POTO pot! grin
E be like say dem wash dem nyansh for latrine, then carry the poo mix with food begin cook for “stove”!

Tufiaaaaaaakwaaaa o! kiss

Muchechechecheche

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AngelicBeing: 11:12pm On Jan 29, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Haba!
I don tey for hia na.
I will keep outliving dem ALL!
Amin oooooooo!!! cheesy
Lol at changing name, we are in the change era ke, Buhari is the change legend of poverty and hardship, back to the food topic, you better open a 5star restaurant in the US and call it Kanwulia organic African and the Carribran get away spot grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 11:18pm On Jan 29, 2018
AngelicBeing:
Lol at changing name, we are in the change era ke, Buhari is the change legend of poverty and hardship, back to the food topic, you better open a 5star restaurant in the US and call it Kanwulia organic African and the Carribran get away spot grin

I can’t open a restaurant oooooo.
That is ROUGH, HARD WORK!
Mass production na “agoyin” women specialty.
My power nor reach so o.

I prefer my job 100%.
I nor fit do “manual labor”.
Frustration go just kill me.

Those restauranteers always look HAGGARD!
With BURNT faces, fingers and TOES!
Ka!!!!! cry

5:18PM. Time for my “beauty bath”! cool

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AngelicBeing: 11:21pm On Jan 29, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

I can’t open a restaurant oooooo.
That is ROUGH, HARD WORK!
Mass production na “agoyin” women specialty.
My power nor reach so o.

I prefer my job 100%.
I nor fit do “manual labor”.
Frustration go just kill me.

Those restauranteers always look HAGGARD!
With BURNT faces, fingers and TOEs!
Ka!!!!! cry

5:18PM. Time for my “beauty bath”! cool
tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 11:24pm On Jan 29, 2018
AngelicBeing:
tongue

Back atcha X3!
FA club!
Awon Fake azzze club don dey gather o
E badu belle and e jolosi NL club nor dey taya o.
*awon papparazzooo”
tongue tongue tongue

*if ya mama or papa born ya well, quote my post and address me directly* wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AngelicBeing: 11:28pm On Jan 29, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Back atcha X3!
FA club!
Fake azzze club!
*awon papparazzooo”
tongue tongue tongue

grin

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 11:31pm On Jan 29, 2018
As I was cooking jor. . .
All dez irritating, juvvy, NL, follow-follows dey tire and irritate pesin.

Naaaaaasty thread-killers.

Shioooor!

*rolls eyes, nose and mouth*
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 11:33pm On Jan 29, 2018
Dinner for the DACA kids! grin
Na sandwich tonight o!
No heavy food! wink

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bigcee(m): 11:52pm On Jan 29, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Shioooor!

YOU TALK TOO MUCH.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nnamdiosu(m): 11:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Light dinner.
Corn, avocado, coconut and PAW-PAW. kiss

Na wa o...na so food plenty for this country Make una remember us for the sheet whole o...abeg smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by missterious(f): 12:21am On Jan 30, 2018
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 1:21am On Jan 30, 2018
Looking for “ghetto-pots”. . . . . cheesy
Some likes for the “shyte-hole pots”. wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 1:25am On Jan 30, 2018
When fruits are getting too ripe, chop em up and make a smoothie. Yummy. No wastage please. cool

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:28am On Jan 30, 2018
Smh

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 1:34am On Jan 30, 2018
See what awa “DADDY” wants to eat before going to bed this night? shocked

Naija man na waya oooooo! grin

Yes o! Presentation O WAAAAAA!!!! grin

No “shyte-hole-plates-or-buckets”! wink

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 1:38am On Jan 30, 2018
LadyGoddiva:
Smh

What are you cooking cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sauceEEP(m): 2:03am On Jan 30, 2018
cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 2:35am On Jan 30, 2018
Salad and baked chicken for grandma! kiss

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 2:36am On Jan 30, 2018
Just plain mango slices for moi. cool

*oh yes o! don’t forget “PRESENTATION”. . . don’t eat POOOOOOO. . .

My house maid job is done for the day with everyone safely in bed. cool

Time for 2 recommended movies from my bestie. cool

“Unknown” and “Adore” on Netflix.

Praise my Agnostic gaaad. No “shyte hole country” suffer-EAD! grin

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 2:45am On Jan 30, 2018
Remember “those dorty peeps” on this thread?
Na so dem food look. wink

Like “green gutter soup”! grin

Time to go baff and wassssshit!

Nitey my loves! wink

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:02am On Jan 30, 2018
Dinner......

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:49am On Jan 30, 2018
Omg.I should do this: No Nigerian style caterers around here though. I think of it all the time. Good idea.
KanwuliaExtra:
On strike for 1 month. No cooking. I paid a caterer instead.
Tired of eating my own food. kiss

For $500 I loaded my freezer and SLEPT ALL DAY!

For the next 1 month, I am OFF my feet! kiss
As a working “house-wife”, high blood pressure is always my portion. This will help to control it. grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:50am On Jan 30, 2018
jagugu88li:
Dinner......
looks yummy. kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:40am On Jan 30, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Shioooor!

I really don't know what you are feeling like. Nobody is fighting you, just chill. Post your pictures and stop feeling proud.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 7:06am On Jan 30, 2018
cococandy:
Omg.I should do this: No Nigerian style caterers around here though. I think of it all the time. Good idea.

Habaaaaaa. Even if na Alaska. cheesy
No Nigerian party around you? grin
Follow the party and you will find the cateters. wink

*some people can’t sleep in this house and must wake everyone up. my sweet sleep ruined. thank my agnostic gaaaaad, no work today. i for hearrrrram o. angry

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 7:21am On Jan 30, 2018
*chai! old age nor good oooooo. since i can’t sleep, lemme go and learn how to “kant” likes and shares* wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hollyb(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.