Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (534) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5735858 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Chommieblaq(f): 7:24am On Jan 30, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Should I care?
Most of the “things” I see here I cannot even feed a dog with, not to talk of “prisoners”. grin

Do you blame Trump for making statements like “Shyte-Hole” countries with “Shyte-Hole Meals”? grin

Abeg! We nor dey compete o. I only gave my opinion. I did not quote any one abi? So why are you quoting me? You wanno start some “shyte” like in the good old days? wink

Everybody with im own wahala!
I don’t live my life by NL, Facebook or Instagram likes. That is your “age-grade” level or class of interaction.

Maybe you are new to my posts. I am not new here ma darling.

I have been on NL since 2007!

Follow-Following local, online, hi-fiving gangs especially on NL is not my portion. Na you dey count “likes and shares”! Your wahala! kiss

I did not quote any one’s post because I could care less what and how they choose to prepare or eat. Please, post yours and stop trying to start wahala where there is none. If you don’t have any thing positive to contribute, try other threads.

Happy Monday and have a blessed week!

Thanks. kiss

This's total uncalled for, you don't have to insult people's food because to you presentation is key.
Yes most of us don't serve ourselves with tray or go all fancy for food we just want to gulp down, majority of the time we don't even remember to take a pic of the meal till we half way the food sef.

Imagine calling some people "dorty" Your comments are just plain childish!

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by rezzy: 9:19am On Jan 30, 2018
Make I just dey look.

PRESENTATION VS NO PRESENTATION

Last last, na suck away pit get am.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 30, 2018
Finally! What a breath of fresh air cheesy
jagugu88li:
Dinner......

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 9:45am On Jan 30, 2018
No wonder trump wants to kick out and prevent some certain classes of local immigrants from coming to the u.s? And person get time marry this type?

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by donblazer10(m): 10:06am On Jan 30, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
*chai! old age nor good oooooo. since i can’t sleep, lemme go and learn how to “kant” likes and shares* wink
ma you really need to chill out..posting here is not a do or die affair..just post your food and be happy, you don't need to insult other people's food...that's childish and rude

26 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by donblazer10(m): 10:08am On Jan 30, 2018
funlord:

No wonder trump wants to kick out and prevent some certain classes of local immigrants from coming to the u.s? And person get time marry this type?
it's really annoying...na oversabi dem dy call their type

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MissIndependent(f): 10:09am On Jan 30, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ejika4: 10:26am On Jan 30, 2018
was craving for okro soup with roasted titus fish....At first I was scared of posting coz I dont have all these packaging they use on nairaland of whivh I knw say some peeps go borro to show off! ohk broke ass bsbe like me..this d breakdown of what I used....
okro_#50
iru= #50
fish= #200
1 cube of maggi
salt
red oil
pepper
pomo.
no yabbing pls n feel free to join me.#proudlyibile

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 10:26am On Jan 30, 2018
donblazer10:
it's really annoying...na oversabi dem dy call their type

As if na one primary five pikin dey post with her mumsie phone? I can't believe those are an adults posts! Common sense is really not that common to some! Which kind of naturally pained person be this one?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sauceEEP(m): 10:31am On Jan 30, 2018
Chaii
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ejika4: 10:35am On Jan 30, 2018
@kwakwa if u are in high place today n u are making jest of peeps....dont think it lasts forever!everbody make do with what they have...madam u are not god o,im not rich n I prep poor mans food so there's nothing u can say that will make me vexed! ao mo ile ti yio mo ola!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 10:58am On Jan 30, 2018
it is not about presentation.
it's about living and letting others live.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by donblazer10(m): 11:07am On Jan 30, 2018
Teespice:
it is not about presentation.

it's about living and letting others live.
that's exactly my point!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by donblazer10(m): 11:08am On Jan 30, 2018
ejika4:
was craving for okro soup with roasted titus fish....At first I was scared of posting coz I dont have all these packaging they use on nairaland of whivh I knw say some peeps go borro to show off! ohk broke ass bsbe like me..this d breakdown of what I used....
okro_#50
iru= #50
fish= #200
1 cube of maggi
salt
red oil
pepper
pomo.
no yabbing pls n feel free to join me.#proudlyibile
better take down this post before "someone" says it looks disgusting lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by donblazer10(m): 11:09am On Jan 30, 2018
funlord:

As if na one primary five pikin dey post with her mumsie phone? I can't believe those are an adults posts! Common sense is really not that common to some! Which kind of naturally pained person be this one?
he tiya me my brother

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 30, 2018
It is not presentation wee will eat

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by peachespeaches: 11:50am On Jan 30, 2018
This thread is about cooking and posting YOUR food. Don't see need for all the unnecessary comparison or fuss. Post in peace and let others post in peace.

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 30, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Can anyone post a picture of a GHETTO-MEAL-PREP from this thread? tongue

You can’t go wrong o.
Just pick one!
Dem BOKU-BOKU!!! cheesy
Some “green, slimy, mucoid” tinz in a SHALANGA-LOOKING Dustin of a POTO-POTO pot! grin
E be like say dem wash dem nyansh for latrine, then carry the poo mix with food begin cook for “stove”!

Tufiaaaaaaakwaaaa o! kiss

Muchechechecheche

I am a silent and regular follower of this thread, and seriously, it's kind of annoying you kept saying shit hole country this, shithole county that...

You use every opportunity to shame Nigeria and even had the effrontery to call Nigeria meals, Shithole meals..

This is the same country you were born and raised in, just because you are now in America does not give you the Right to talk rubbish against your father Land...

90% of all the meals you posted are Nigeria meals..

pls do us a favour and not cook Nigeria meals agains since Nigeria is shithole....

nonsense!!!!! and ingredients!!!

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 30, 2018
cheesy lmao
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 30, 2018
What an immature old hag

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Decale: 12:25pm On Jan 30, 2018
Lol. If you people have seen this geh posts before, you'd know not to bother. grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ejika4: 12:53pm On Jan 30, 2018
donblazer10:
better take down this post before "someone" says it looks disgusting lol
oga u berra help me take it down! na ur belle I chop sm put? see me c wahala o! na me dey chop na u belle dey pain? notice me bunch of peeps

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sauceEEP(m): 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2018
ejika4:
oga u berra help me take it down! na ur belle I chop sm put? see me c wahala o! na me dey chop na u belle dey pain? notice me bunch of peeps
why take it serious? he was only joking....

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ejika4: 1:31pm On Jan 30, 2018
sauceEEP:

why take it serious? he was only joking....
thanks guy....I tot he was kwakwa laaaa"s team. I'm sorry if I hurt u with that

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 1:52pm On Jan 30, 2018
Back to topic please.
Enough of this rubbish.
Wetin dey hungry me na AKAMU! tongue
Yummy!!!!! cheesy

Sweeeeeet Ogi!!!
Made right here in the USA!
Yellow ogi? OWAAAAAA!!!
White ogi? OWAAAAAA!!!!
tongue tongue tongue

Then time for a SNOOOOOZE.
No work today.
I have graduated to working only 5 days in 2 weeks. Off EIGHTEEN DAYS every month.

Thank you Donald Trump! cool

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by gustav25: 1:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
KanwuliaExtra have shut down this Thread !! smiley smiley smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 2:16pm On Jan 30, 2018
What goes well with “AKAMU”? wink
Egg/Spring Rolls. kiss

There is more to life than RICE, INDOMIE, PASTA, BEANS, FUFU, YAM, PLANTAINS AND BREAD!

Enrich your diet, make it balanced. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 2:23pm On Jan 30, 2018
Oh no! I won’t eat it ALL! shocked
Just a little bit. wink
If you are “good”, I will share. grin

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 2:43pm On Jan 30, 2018
Oga food don ready.
We are both off today. wink
So his turn to get a BIB treatment. tongue
Breakfast in bed treatment for “a JOB” well done. wink

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.