Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (574) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5735560 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Funmicoconuts(f): 5:54pm On Mar 06, 2018
zaynie:

We dey o grin

Oya kindly bless my thread with your queenly presence jooooor!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/4384008/funmi-coconuts-100-unadulterated-coconut
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 5:54pm On Mar 06, 2018
nonut:

Same way I didn't ask for your input, but since amebo is your second name, you can't help it.
Run along.

But you asked your assistant to chook mouth ba?

Please come and chase me if I refuse to run.
Be flexing muscle on top abacha that has been eaten and digested there.
Shioorr.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kelizosuy(f): 6:03pm On Mar 06, 2018
Chail cheesy cheesy cheesy
zaynie:

Shioorr.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nonut: 7:25pm On Mar 06, 2018
zaynie:

Shioorr.
Like I said, scram.
The juice ain't worth the squeeze and your notice mi time is up.
Go find someone else to bug.
Better still, wait for your husband to come back from work and then nag him to death.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aydelicious: 7:36pm On Mar 06, 2018
we are still available for you right here!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MissIndependent(f): 7:56pm On Mar 06, 2018
Fluffy pancakes cheesy cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 8:25pm On Mar 06, 2018
Sansa143:
I tire,like is dere eating.Na why I no reply again.

I'm glad you have learned that it is not every mentally deranged pained simian that deserves a reply on this thread....abeg post some more pix of the fake abacha so that it's tears would increase sef.... grin

23 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 8:37pm On Mar 06, 2018
nonut:

Same way I didn't ask for your input, but since amebo is your second name, you can't help it.
Run along.

oh puless shut your loose...kindly apologize and scurry away.you were just attacking sansa143 for nutting.no be say na even your eating self.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jazzyjazz: 9:05pm On Mar 06, 2018
Hmmm

I don't even understand why that human being was just analysing the abacha as if he's the one that's going to eat it. Shiiior

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 06, 2018
jazzyjazz:
Hmmm

I don't even understand why that human being was just analysing the abacha as if he's the one that's going to eat it. Shiiior
Tnks my dear,i tire oh.
ahnie:

oh puless shut your loose...kindly apologize and scurry away.you were just attacking sansa143 for nutting.no be say na even your eating self.
my dear,i no fit shout.
funlord:

funlord has spoken and it is finally.I wish I could c u and dash u hugs right now.Just manage E-hugs.
zaynie post=65615201:

Shioorr.
I'm glad you have learned that it is not every mentally deranged pained simian that deserves a reply on this thread....abeg post some more pix of the fake abacha so that it's tears would increase sef.... grin
Just 4get am.Is not worth it.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 06, 2018
I see u sis(kelisuya grin)
kelizosuy:
Chail cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kelizosuy(f): 9:24pm On Mar 06, 2018
Ayam just passing oh before someone will analyze if my suya has enough pepper or it's looking like jerof rice lipsrsealed
Sansa143:
I see u sis(kelisuya grin)

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 9:30pm On Mar 06, 2018
nonut:

Like I said, scram.
The juice ain't worth the squeeze and your notice mi time is up.
Go find someone else to bug.
Better still, wait for your husband to come back from work and then nag him to death.

Do you see him complaining?

I really do not envy the woman UNFORTUNATE enough to marry you.
You judgemental piece of ........... (Fill the gap) wink

Drag my husband into this issue one more time and you will rue the day you signed up on NL smiley
Afofun omo

22 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MissIndependent(f): 9:34pm On Mar 06, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 06, 2018
I love me some chicken.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 06, 2018
grin cheesy.We neva finish wit madam presentation n anoda don show.
kelizosuy:
Ayam just passing oh before someone will analyze if my suya has enough pepper or it's looking like jerof rice lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 06, 2018
MissIndependent:
Fluffy pancakes cheesy cheesy cheesy
I want embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bomgirl(f): 10:06pm On Mar 06, 2018
Where dem de creep commot from?? undecided undecided angry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MissIndependent(f): 10:15pm On Mar 06, 2018
Chikita66:
I want embarassed
oya comman take cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 06, 2018
MissIndependent:
oya comman take cheesy
Ayam coming.....
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kelizosuy(f): 10:24pm On Mar 06, 2018
Make sure ur assignments are well presented if not na zero I go give you tongue embarassed lipsrsealed
Sansa143:
grin cheesy.We neva finish wit madam presentation n anoda don show.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aydelicious: 10:35pm On Mar 06, 2018
Chikita66:
I want embarassed
You can book for your
Small chops,
Shawarma,
Pizza,
Desserts
BBQ Fish & Chicken with Chips,
Fruit Crafts/Fruits Selad,
Cocktail Drinks, Mocktail Drinks & Smoothies drinks
@Aydelicious Eatery Services ,even sadAfrican, Continental and Intercontinental Dishes is also available
@
Plot 30, Agbede Olosugbo Rd, Agbede Meeting. Ikorodu. Lagos. Email: aydeliciouseateryservices@gmail.com
. Tel: +2348065752340, +2348099422243. +2347089664944

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nonut: 12:34am On Mar 07, 2018
ahnie:

Which hole did you crawl out from?
@topic,
If you don't like my opinion, ignore me.
That's exactly what is expected from an adult.
So, yall can gang up and throw snide remarks, it won't change a damn thing.
This is a public forum and the earlier you understand that people are gonna post things you don't like, or do something that pisses you off, the better for you.
As for the guy sucking up to the lady, I hope you find whatever you're looking for.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cutehector(m): 12:48am On Mar 07, 2018
Chikita66:
I want embarassed
come and take
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 5:22am On Mar 07, 2018
nonut:

Oh, I'm scared shitless!
The miserable queen of Nairaland food section has threatened me.
Poor you. You're defending the "good" husband in public?
So cute, if only it were true.
Didn't know deadbeat jerks were qualified.
I can see through the facade, and all I see is a broken and frustrated woman, trying so hard to tell everyone she's okay.
I'd like to see how your threat pans out.
Don't disappoint me.

Queen of where? ......I'll add delusional to your issues too.
Broken? Frustrated?.....guy I'm not the one that spent the whole of yesterday criticizing one plate of abacha cheesy
You're the one who needs to be fixed.
Do it before you get married.

Alainironu omo

25 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 07, 2018
cheesy grin
kelizosuy:
Make sure ur assignments are well presented if not na zero I go give you tongue embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 07, 2018
Eggroll
Puffpuff
Chinchin
Very fresh,all made by me dis morn.
Thanks to my able teacher kelizosuy aka kelisuya grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by comtem2011: 8:55am On Mar 07, 2018
Sansa143:
Eggroll
Puffpuff
Chinchin
Very fresh,all made by me dis morn.
Thanks to my able teacher kelizosuy aka kelisuya grin grin
I don't like egg roll, but please, kindly send the puff puff and the chinchin to me right now, am salivating already.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Decale: 9:13am On Mar 07, 2018
nonut:

Oh, I'm scared shitless!
The miserable queen of Nairaland food section has threatened me.
Poor you. You're defending the "good" husband in public?
So cute, if only it were true.
Didn't know deadbeat jerks were qualified.
I can see through the facade, and all I see is a broken and frustrated woman, trying so hard to tell everyone she's okay.
I'd like to see how your threat pans out.
Don't disappoint me.

You don win, you can now go.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nonut: 9:24am On Mar 07, 2018
Decale:

You don win, you can now go.
I'm not here to win or lose, respect other people's opinion.
And stop the arse licking.
It ain't healthy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Foodqueen(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.