Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,212 members, 7,839,119 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (582) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5796231 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) ... (3484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 2:34pm On Mar 16, 2018
About to embark on a trip so I had to hit one more iyas poundo combo before running out of eko.....eko ni baaje oh! kiss

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mitchyy(f): 3:03pm On Mar 16, 2018
I'm just here to salivate cry

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by comtem2011: 3:46pm On Mar 16, 2018
funlord:

About to embark on a trip so I had to hit one more iyas poundo combo before running out of eko.....eko ni baaje oh! kiss
This is serious o, eko onibaje nitooto.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:54pm On Mar 16, 2018
jagugu88li:
Remixed last night's dinner with breakfast.......
Aside from the stew and side vegetables, please what are the rest? especially the white caked stuff...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Castleberry: 4:05pm On Mar 16, 2018
Lunch

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 4:13pm On Mar 16, 2018
mitchyy:
I'm just here to salivate cry
Mai friend goan eat fruits tongue

Let me offer you some grin

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by conductor123(m): 4:35pm On Mar 16, 2018
Audina:
lunch is ready!!!
Rice and fish stew with scent leaf
You will not go scot free for punishing me angry angry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 16, 2018
Mariangeles:
Aside from the stew and side vegetables, please what are the rest? especially the white caked stuff...
Alki:

Is this Eba, because this one confuse me oh shocked
The white is mash potato mixed with swiss cheese, rookworst......some people call them sausages but they are a little different because the staffing depends on the individual and lastly the herbs......I will give you the names when someone with better english arrives.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:13pm On Mar 16, 2018
jagugu88li:
The white is mash potato mixed with swiss cheese, rookworst......some people call them sausages but they are a little different because the staffing depends on the individual and lastly the herbs......I will give you the names when someone with better english arrives.
Thanks!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:21pm On Mar 16, 2018
zaynie:

Do you see him complaining?

I really do not envy the woman UNFORTUNATE enough to marry you.
You judgemental piece of ........... (Fill the gap) wink

Drag my husband into this issue one more time and you will rue the day you signed up on NL smiley
Afofun omo
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 6:02pm On Mar 16, 2018
[quote author=Sansa143 post=65659837][/quote]Thank you for sharing this method.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 6:06pm On Mar 16, 2018
Sansa143:
Me na akara n pap I down dis morn.Sorry,didnt snap d pap,finished it b4 d akara fry finish grin
No offense, but you sure eat a lot of fried stuff...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
jagugu88li:
Remixed last night's dinner with breakfast.......

Is this Eba, because this one confuse me oh shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 6:26pm On Mar 16, 2018
Pronmix:
Not made by me, but enjoyed by me. grin
I like this version of making abacha better...

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 6:30pm On Mar 16, 2018
laura8:
Hello everyone..
I know this thread is for janded food..all the yummy food I see here makes...
me shocked shocked shocked shocked
Have you heard of fonio?
Its a healthy grain,gluten free..good for diabetics and every one who is interested in making changes to his or her diet..
You can buy for yourself,your elderly parents,your aunties and uncles..
We deliver nation wide
Pls call 08037259885
Thanks wink
I just found out about this stuff on a Nigerian food blog and I'm really interested to get it.
Apart from delivery, how else can I get it?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by laura8: 7:34pm On Mar 16, 2018
Mariangeles:
I just found out about this stuff on a Nigerian food blog and I'm really interested to get it.
Apart from delivery, how else can I get it?
I don't understand what you mean?? smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:39pm On Mar 16, 2018
laura8:

I don't understand what you mean?? smiley
Do you know any address in Lagos state where I can purchase it?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 7:42pm On Mar 16, 2018
Audina:
lunch is ready!!!
Rice and fish stew with scent leaf

I almost licked my phone.
This your stew is the original red. kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 16, 2018
Offence not taken.I don't eat fried stuffs dat much,is a once in a blue moon tin.About dat Acha laura8 is talking about,try call her but I knw is a staple food in d middlebelt.My state grows dat alot.
Mariangeles:
No offense, but you sure eat a lot of fried stuff...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 16, 2018
Is a staple food in my state,we farm it a lot down here.Very healthy food,can be made as swallow or pudding.Wehdone.
laura8:
Hello everyone..
I know this thread is for janded food..all the yummy food I see here makes...
me shocked shocked shocked shocked
Have you heard of fonio?
Its a healthy grain,gluten free..good for diabetics and every one who is interested in making changes to his or her diet..
You can buy for yourself,your elderly parents,your aunties and uncles..
We deliver nation wide
Pls call 08037259885
Thanks wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by laura8: 9:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
Mariangeles:
Do you know any address in Lagos state where I can purchase it?
Oh no..I don't know any location in Lagos where it can be located.. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by laura8: 9:21pm On Mar 16, 2018
Sansa143:
Is a staple food in my state,we farm it a lot down here.Very healthy food,can be made as swallow or pudding.Wehdone.
Thanks ma'am.. wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by rezzy: 10:26pm On Mar 16, 2018
veave:
please where is Herzumpther? abi i didn't get the name right?

She has deactivated her account. Reason: She posted a food pix, and said she ate it. Last last, someone caught her, she got the picture from the Internet.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mitchyy(f): 10:51pm On Mar 16, 2018
Liftedhands:
Mai friend goan eat fruits tongue

Let me offer you some grin

Why evils? Can't I just salivate in peace? cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ifyalways(f): 10:54pm On Mar 16, 2018
It's weekend. Hallelujah cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bomgirl(f): 10:58pm On Mar 16, 2018
rezzy:

She has deactivated her account. Reason: She posted a food pix, and said she ate it. Last last, someone caught her, she got the picture from the Internet.

You can remember!!! shocked shocked grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 12:17am On Mar 17, 2018
Sansa143:
Offence not taken.I don't eat fried stuffs dat much,is a once in a blue moon tin.About dat Acha laura8 is talking about,try call her but I knw is a staple food in d middlebelt.My state grows dat alot.
OK! Thanks!
If you have any recipes on how to prepare it from your region, you could share it on this platform...we will be glad.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 17, 2018
Steamed bread saltat hamra' with tomato salad, latah cas meat.

RoyalBlak007 my english is coming okay, dont you think?

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 17, 2018
Sansa143:
Me na akara n pap I down dis morn.Sorry,didnt snap d pap,finished it b4 d akara fry finish grin
I know how they taste and it is pleasaaaant. Now share "your" special recipe please. They look nicer than the ones I normally buy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Decale: 3:06am On Mar 17, 2018
jagugu88li:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6840585_screenshot20180316083300_jpeg386d45c84300588ba41b5e5012c659c6

That's the girl I was telling you about, posting food we cannot spell in the midnight and mentioning people.

Please, teach her pepper...

24 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by RoyalBlak007: 6:58am On Mar 17, 2018
jagugu88li:

Colourful! shocked

You're doing great already Angeļ wink kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cutehector(m): 6:59am On Mar 17, 2018
Decale:

That's the girl I was telling you about, posting food we cannot spell in the midnight and mentioning people.

Please, teach her pepper...
lwkmd...

(1) (2) (3) ... (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) ... (3484) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.