Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,233 members, 7,867,603 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:33 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (584) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5854291 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) ... (3497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by viettastitches(f): 7:24am On Mar 18, 2018
desire222:
That incident happened about five years ago, and it created a big uproar on this food section, making the lady to deactivate her account. Please let's not revisit that incident, it is now a bygone issue. Thanks
And out of everyone here,you decided to quote me.bia herzumpter I no send you thief picture o,abeg face front.abi did I fight you?
someone cannot remember something again? whats my business if guilty conscience over some childish shit made you deactivate.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 8:08am On Mar 18, 2018

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cutehector(m): 8:12am On Mar 18, 2018
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 18, 2018
Breakfast

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 9:14am On Mar 18, 2018
MissIndependent:
Page number or link please. #aproko mood activated grin grin
Wahahahahahahahahahaha...... it have tayed small. I can't fit remember
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 9:26am On Mar 18, 2018
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by rezzy: 9:45am On Mar 18, 2018
funlord:

GBAM! cool

https://www.nairaland.com/1122902/cook-kitchen-take-pictures-post/330#38381715

Hahaha. It's been a long time, tot it was last year. How time flies.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tyconcepts(f): 10:05am On Mar 18, 2018
iomoge2:
that's how another person posted dodo n plenty meat that has been in circulation on d internet for zillion years. Lol
It was even a cropped pix she posted. Lol

Bursted.... LMAO grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cutehector(m): 10:11am On Mar 18, 2018
LadyPrecy:
Breakfast
I want to marry you

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by maradelkitchen(f): 10:19am On Mar 18, 2018
Sunday rice

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sod09(m): 10:19am On Mar 18, 2018
lolipopandy:
ingredients
Flour
Milk (skimmed or powered )
Egg (1)
Baking powder
Vanilla essence
Nut Meg
Sugar
Procedure
Put ur flour in a bowl add sugar,nut Meg depending on the Quantity of ur flour and four tea spoon of baking powder
Pour ur milk in a separate bowl and add the egg to it mix together ,if you using powdered milk add water then pour it in the bowl u v ur flour in and mix it shouldn't Be too watery add ur vanilla essence and mix it up for flavor
you fry with a lil oil or butter
I used to fry with butter always stick to the pan, I think lol oil is better
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sod09(m): 10:23am On Mar 18, 2018
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Castleberry: 11:06am On Mar 18, 2018
Breakfast

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by queensnow: 11:08am On Mar 18, 2018
Bon appetite

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 18, 2018
Cutehector:
I want to marry you
grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cutehector(m): 11:21am On Mar 18, 2018
LadyPrecy:
grin
am serious

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cutehector(m): 11:23am On Mar 18, 2018
Castleberry:
Breakfast
chei... shocked ladyprecy1 I don't want to marry you again.. I don see wife wey better pass you.

Castleberry I want to marry you
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Castleberry: 11:37am On Mar 18, 2018
Cutehector:
chei... shocked ladyprecy1 I don't want to marry you again.. I don see wife wey better pass you.

Castleberry I want to marry you

With that burnt chicken? Think twice grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by veave(f): 11:42am On Mar 18, 2018
rezzy:

She has deactivated her account. Reason: She posted a food pix, and said she ate it. Last last, someone caught her, she got the picture from the Internet.

This is difficult to believe... The herzumpther I know doesn't need to impress anyone.

Please when did this happen?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 12:00pm On Mar 18, 2018
iomoge2:
that's how another person posted dodo n plenty meat that has been in circulation on d internet for zillion years. Lol
It was even a cropped pix she posted. Lol
Who be that abeg? And page. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 12:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
ahnie:

oya zoey...maami aproko mode activated.which page the internet coloby food dey grin.

BTW I have not seen food presentation from our beloved madam presentation a.k.a SHC for a while now.
Ahnie ooo so you too like aproko like me grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 12:03pm On Mar 18, 2018
viettastitches:
And out of everyone here,you decided to quote me.bia herzumpter I no send you thief picture o,abeg face front.abi did I fight you?
someone cannot remember something again? whats my business if guilty conscience over some childish shit made you deactivate.
shocked

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 12:05pm On Mar 18, 2018
veave:

This is difficult to believe... The herzumpther I know doesn't need to impress anyone.

Please when did this happen?
the lady when asked by Glock8 welda she was the one that prepared the amala,she replied NO.that she saw it in a friend's page or something and decided to repost the pics.she also said she ain't a bad cook either.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 12:07pm On Mar 18, 2018
Liftedhands:
Ahnie ooo so you too like aproko like me grin

Happy Sunday ore mi....abeg no mind me.
how z ekenscologobongisko?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 12:14pm On Mar 18, 2018
ahnie:

Happy Sunday ore mi....abeg no mind me.
how z ekenscologobongisko?
Bia nwanyi untop Ekene stubbornness na e you dey give am this kind ogbonge name? grin grin abeg call am ekenscogentle or ekenscohumble biko Lolz he is fine and great! How my zino and chibobo nwokeoma? Awaiting your return on the other side kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 12:15pm On Mar 18, 2018
Liftedhands:
Who be that abeg? And page. cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/1122902/cook-kitchen-take-pictures-post/558#65202788

I di nor call name o.
Cos i know how to redskirt my elders.

@ahnie grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by queensnow: 12:16pm On Mar 18, 2018
flyca:
Today's menu.... Okpa cheesy
Recipe please I love okpa kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 12:18pm On Mar 18, 2018
Liftedhands:
Bia nwanyi untop Ekene stubbornness na e you dey give am this kind ogbonge name? grin grin abeg call am ekenscogentle or ekenscohumble biko Lolz he is fine and great! How my zino and chibobo nwokeoma? Awaiting your return on the other side kiss

Hahahaha my belleeeee oooo.oshey ma'mi was.mummy 3corners.oya greet ekensco humble for me.zino humble n chisom humble are flourishing.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by queensnow: 12:19pm On Mar 18, 2018
ahnie:

the lady when asked by Glock8 welda she was the one that prepared the amala,she replied NO.that she saw it in a friend's page or something and decided to repost the pics.she also said she ain't a bad cook either.
Interpreter I see u grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 12:21pm On Mar 18, 2018
iomoge2:

https://www.nairaland.com/1122902/cook-kitchen-take-pictures-post/558#65202788

I di nor call name o.
Cos i know how to redskirt my elders.

@ahnie grin

Redskirt z receiprocar...oshey mami...oya give small hint or clues na.BTW how z me hubs n my bebe lahot senorita.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 12:22pm On Mar 18, 2018
ahnie:

oya zoey...maami aproko mode activated.which page the internet coloby food dey grin.

BTW I have not seen food presentation from our beloved madam presentation a.k.a SHC for a while now.

She don open her tread o.
cheesy cheesy wink
Make we rest small.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 12:23pm On Mar 18, 2018
ahnie:

Redskirt z receiprocar...oshey mami...oya give small hint or clues na.BTW how z me hubs n my bebe lahot senorita.
na for this link the page dey.
Hint: Grandma
Link: https://www.nairaland.com/1122902/cook-kitchen-take-pictures-post/558#65202788

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) ... (3497) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: hisbah2121(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.