Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,020 members, 7,863,684 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:35 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (587) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5846571 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) ... (3494) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Pettyperty(f): 12:04am On Mar 19, 2018
Some people want attention so much that they type with their fingers without using their brains

May the food posts continue

Amen

14 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by RoyalBlak007: 12:15am On Mar 19, 2018
jagu..gu88li:
De..cale

cheesygrin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:36am On Mar 19, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

cheesygrin
I plead guilty grin.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:03am On Mar 19, 2018
Bomgirl:
Cococandy, you don't cook as much as you used to, ehkwa?? undecided wink grin jisie Ike.
Boillinger, are you thinking what I'm thinking? cheesy grin
Nothing o. Just more busy than before that’s all.

I know you’re about to dash me pregnancy with that “thinking what I’m thinking” line. Lol grin

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Afam4eva(m): 7:04am On Mar 19, 2018
cococandy:

Nothing o. Just more busy than before that’s all.

I know you’re about to dash me pregnancy with that “thinking what I’m thinking” line. Lol grin
Lol grin

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 9:34am On Mar 19, 2018
Breakfast of beans.

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ammy5565(f): 9:47am On Mar 19, 2018
Liftedhands:
Breakfast of beans.
Is that Ekene bobo's hand? grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 19, 2018
souloho19:

Now this is Sunday rice.... tongue tongue (that tongue outside is licking lips o)
iamloyalty oya let's eat
I don finish am before u call me self.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:50am On Mar 19, 2018
Cutehector:
una sabi cook shitt sha... Okro and stew.. I tell myself say I no fit marry Yoruba girl for this life.
You don start...shey you wan take over from madam cruella d'eville?

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:00am On Mar 19, 2018
Cutehector:
yuck..
But you been nice before...What happened? Even if didn't like the food, you could have just moved on to the next...we mustn't like every food uploaded here!

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 11:01am On Mar 19, 2018
Ammy5565:

Is that Ekene bobo's hand? grin grin
Lolz its him o.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by veave(f): 12:38pm On Mar 19, 2018
Akposy:

Good evening ma. I am here. I miss Herzumpter o

Hi dearie... I really miss seeing you cook... how far are you done with school?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by veave(f): 12:40pm On Mar 19, 2018
cococandy:

I’m still here. I Don’t cook as much as I used to.

Come join us for late breakfast at Denny’s.

Alright... Good to know you're still here. How iis your husband and baby? abi na babies? smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by peachespeaches: 12:58pm On Mar 19, 2018
about the other night... homemade shawarma
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by christnazirite(m): 1:07pm On Mar 19, 2018
Stunning Decorative Pies That Are Out of This World

check here to how to decorate on:https://www.topbuzz.com/@babamail/lauren-kos-stunning-decorative-pies-are-out-of-this-world-CQIA3ZWhr1o

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by christnazirite(m): 3:12pm On Mar 19, 2018
iomoge2:

Becos my brothers schooled here.
And becos i like d school. I will vote and campaign 4 her.
thanks sis
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by christnazirite(m): 3:13pm On Mar 19, 2018
Top Secret: The Rules to the Best Oven Baked Fries
One secret ingredient, which is mentioned below, will help you get fries that are golden and crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside.
1. Pick the right potato
The best potatoes for this are Idaho potatoes, also known as Russet potatoes.

2. Cut the right size pieces
Most of us have a preference for the size of our favorite fries, which we know mostly from fast food restaurants, but to make the perfect fries at home, you have to cut them in a specific size to get the right balance between crispiness and tenderness. The perfect thickness for a fry is 1/2 an inch. A thinner cut will cause the outer part of the potatoes to go golden before the interior softens, and a thicker cut will turn your potato chips into "just" oven roasted potatoes.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Freeman59: 3:30pm On Mar 19, 2018
na this one fish you de use chop all your food?
Castleberry:
Lunch

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cutehector(m): 3:48pm On Mar 19, 2018
Mariangeles:
But you been nice before...What happened? Even if didn't like the food, you could have just moved on to the next...we mustn't like every food uploaded here!
mehn being nice suxs..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cutehector(m): 3:49pm On Mar 19, 2018
Mariangeles:
You don start...shey you wan take over from madam cruella d'eville?
who is madam cruella deville
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:51pm On Mar 19, 2018
veave:

Alright... Good to know you're still here. How iis your husband and baby? abi na babies? smiley
they are all fine Sweetie
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:01pm On Mar 19, 2018
Afam4eva:
@KanwuliaExtra Ar you not that lady from Asaba?
So...she's even nwanyi asaba? No wonder....Lol
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:07pm On Mar 19, 2018
Cutehector:
who is madam cruella deville
You don't know her on this thread...?
She's the drama queen!!!
Like... WTH!
Yo! you need to go pages back to see major drama... but I must warn you...Anger alert!!!
I mean, her comments will touch your most sensitive nerves but as you keep going, you'll realize she's just not OK...but her pictures fine sha!...and that's the problem...you'll love her pictures but hate her!!!

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:09pm On Mar 19, 2018
Cutehector:
mehn being nice suxs..
...then maybe your monicker should be changed from Cutehector to Cruel-hector

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:20pm On Mar 19, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

I am from EDO STATE?
So? undecided
Who cares to know? undecided
Does your name not mean Let's be happy ...then why do keep spreading anger and hate?
You should represent what your name mean...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:33pm On Mar 19, 2018
ifyalways:

She didn't ask for prayers.
Pray for yourself instead.

@Topic, more fried yam. I was gifted a full whell barrow of yam by my former security guard. Yam yam everyday till Booohari gives way cheesy
Yum!Yum!!Yum!!!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:44pm On Mar 19, 2018
comtem2011:
My sis, there is an adage in yoruba that says " odo toba gbagbe orisun, dandan ni kogbe" i no sabi the english version. As long as I have breath in me, I will continue to eat gbegiri o, cos na typical ibile I be. Gbegiri pelu ewedu ati amala.
Iet me try to translate, Ahem! A stream that forgets it's source will definitely dry up
I hope say I try...

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:49pm On Mar 19, 2018
Liftedhands:
This is what I call end of discussion! shocked cheesy
Lol...you no go kill person with laugh with all those your memes

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:09pm On Mar 19, 2018
ifyalways:

She didn't ask for prayers.
Pray for yourself instead.

@Topic, more fried yam. I was gifted a full whell barrow of yam by my former security guard. Yam yam everyday till Booohari gives way cheesy
Omg give me some cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cutehector(m): 6:27pm On Mar 19, 2018
Mariangeles:
You don't know her on this thread...?
She's the drama queen!!!
Like... WTH!
Yo! you need to go pages back to see major drama... but I must warn you...Anger alert!!!
I mean, her comments will touch your most sensitive nerves but as you keep going, you'll realize she's just not OK...but her pictures fine sha!...and that's the problem...you'll love her pictures but hate her!!!
lol which weed does she smoke? Her krase no reach my own sha..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cutehector(m): 6:28pm On Mar 19, 2018
Mariangeles:
...then maybe your monicker should be changed from Cutehector to Cruel-hector
lol i'm cute.. tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 7:08pm On Mar 19, 2018
veave:

Hi dearie... I really miss seeing you cook... how far are you done with school?
Thank you ma. I miss cooking too. I am a Corps member serving in Abia state.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) ... (3494) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mkin, opella(f), eleniyan2020, gracefoundmme(m), Watianoengineer(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.