Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (593) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5734344 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) ... (3476) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 10:18pm On Mar 23, 2018
Afam4eva:

This is definitely mamaput food.
Mamaput will fry sauce with fish, pomo n bushmeat? Please show me where lemme go and line up to buy.
Me that dished my food after cooking it d day b4 to work.
Ps. I used pressure pot for the beans. Didnt take me 20mins. Thats why its so soft.

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 10:24pm On Mar 23, 2018
queensnow:
Pounded yam not pando with oha soup and tuna fish wink wink Liftedhand please pass me palmy [color=#990000][/color] grin
Oh my G! Now I wanna gonna make oha soup! Ate it last in December sad but this soup small na e go reach us so?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 10:32pm On Mar 23, 2018
iomoge2:

Mamaput will fry sauce with fish, pomo n bushmeat? Please show me where lemme go and line up to buy.
Me that dished my food after cooking it d day b4 to work.
Ps. I used pressure pot for the beans. Didnt take me 20mins. Thats why its so soft.

Abeg, the guy no understand some kin sharp, sharp meals.
Have you tried using stockfish(not the fillets but the whole ones cut into steaks) with the ponmo and dried fish, and maybe some shaki/tripe?
Just try it. Make sure the stockfish is well boiled before adding it to the frying stew and then let it soak and fry in the sauce/stew very well like the pomo.
You will eat your spoon with the rice cheesy

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 10:36pm On Mar 23, 2018
eyinjuege:

Abeg, the guy no understand some kin sharp, sharp meals.
Have you tried using stockfish(not the fillets but the whole ones cut into steaks) with the ponmo and dried fish, and maybe some shaki/tripe?
Just try it. Make sure the stockfish is well boiled before adding it to the frying stew and then let it soak and fry in the sauce/stew very well like the pomo.
You will eat your spoon with the rice cheesy

I will try this o.
I do fresh stock fish. And its always delish.

Will def do this.
I know how to make my meat or fish soak stew..... hehehehe. Even titus they soak stew.
Thanks much. Will do this tomorrow.. God willing. Will post pix too.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 23, 2018
MissIndependent:
Come and chop rice cheesy
My kind of breakfast. But, I love this kind of food when I had kept it overnight. The microwave effect does wonders grin

Your cruel self cheesy
sod09:
is this omellete or pizza
Omelette dear. Instead of using oil I use butter though. It holds things together more
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sod09(m): 11:28pm On Mar 23, 2018
jagugu88li:
My kind of breakfast. But, I love this kind of food when I had kept it overnight. The microwave effect does wonders grin

Your cruel self cheesy
Omelette dear. Instead of using oil I use butter though. It holds things together more
kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by elrony(m): 12:06am On Mar 24, 2018
sod09:
kiss

Close that your stinking mouth... long throat! !! tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sod09(m): 12:30am On Mar 24, 2018
elrony:

Close that your stinking mouth... long throat! !! tongue
you came to troll here too scummy shocked shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MizMyColi(f): 12:33am On Mar 24, 2018
Please is there anyone that can help with recipes for cabbage that doesn't involve frying or cutting it for salad?

I'm tired of eating the thing that way. I could use some change in recipe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 24, 2018
ahnie:

Are you related to madam presentation cheesy grin grin.Its not your eating nau.
Lol
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 24, 2018
queensnow:

Someborri wife someborri mama me no dey sha undecided
And so what. what's your business? is it a crime to like somebody again? angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by queensnow: 8:24am On Mar 24, 2018
U don dey vex no vex u hear!!!
Rextayne:
And so what. what's your business? is it a crime to like somebody again? angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by queensnow: 8:30am On Mar 24, 2018
Liftedhands:
Oh my G! Now I wanna gonna make oha soup! Ate it last in December sad but this soup small na e go reach us so?
There's more from where it came from wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by elrony(m): 9:35am On Mar 24, 2018
sod09:
you came to troll here too scummy shocked shocked

Nope I just wan fin your trouble grin... it's been a while I posted my kitchen exploits here.

Wetin you dey cook today? grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sod09(m): 9:57am On Mar 24, 2018
elrony:

Nope I just wan fin your trouble grin... it's been a while I posted my kitchen exploits here.

Wetin you dey cook today? grin
I only cook on week days and I always forget to snap
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by elrony(m): 10:04am On Mar 24, 2018
sod09:
I only cook on week days and I always forget to snap

Hunger no dey let manns snap nowadays, na straight to the stomach!

Sharp!!! grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:34am On Mar 24, 2018
MizMyColi:
Please is there anyone that can help with recipes for cabbage that doesn't involve frying or cutting it for salad?

You can add it to your jollof rice after it's cooked...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MissIndependent(f): 10:39am On Mar 24, 2018
jagugu88li:

Your cruel self cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sod09(m): 11:09am On Mar 24, 2018
elrony:

Hunger no dey let manns snap nowadays, na straight to the stomach!

Sharp!!! grin grin
abi oo
I admire the courage of ladies here that snap and also funlord he's trying
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tyconcepts(f): 11:49am On Mar 24, 2018
MizMyColi:

I have o but it's a video and don't know how to convert instagram video to showing on nairaland. Cabbage is my bae.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tyconcepts(f): 12:05pm On Mar 24, 2018
Egg and hot dog sauce with tomatoes, pepper, onions, garlic and ginger fried in Funmi coconut oil and married with yam for breakfast.

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 12:16pm On Mar 24, 2018
Turkey sandwich.

Made this, not in my kitchen sha.
Went for an event and the guy was overwhelmed with orders. My years of being a waitress kicked in and I helped in making enough sandwiches. grin

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by geekybabe(f): 12:30pm On Mar 24, 2018
This meatpie is inspired by cococandy 's meat pie post. For some of us that cannot tolerate gluten and are trying to eat healthy, having snacks can be pretty difficult. But then , we have to try.
This meatpie is 100% gluten free. It is made with a mixture of almond flour and coconut flour. the filling was mutton mince with carrots and veggies.

It was a struggle to get the dough to bind cos there was no gluten. Had to use psyllium husks to make the dough hold together.
this pie is Suitable for people on a keto diet, gluten free diet, and low-cholesterol diet.

left pic: Before baking.
Right pic: After baking.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 12:50pm On Mar 24, 2018
geekybabe:

This meatpie is inspired by cococandy 's meat pie post. For some of us that cannot tolerate gluten and are trying to eat healthy, having snacks can be pretty difficult. But then , we have to try.
This meatpie is 100% gluten free. It is made with a mixture of almond flour and coconut flour. the filling was mutton mince with carrots and veggies.

It was a struggle to get the dough to bind cos there was no gluten. Had to use psyllium husks to make the dough hold together.
this pie is Suitable for people on a keto diet, gluten free diet, and low-cholesterol diet.

Well done!

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 24, 2018
This is nice. You tried
geekybabe:

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by queensnow: 2:03pm On Mar 24, 2018
MizMyColi:

U can add it in egusi soup or stew for rice u would love it
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lolipopandy(f): 2:08pm On Mar 24, 2018
Lunch semo n draw soup

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by queensnow: 2:09pm On Mar 24, 2018
MizMyColi:

U cawn add it in egusi soup or stew for rice u would love it
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:27pm On Mar 24, 2018
You did real good.
geekybabe:

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ADUKKY(f): 2:40pm On Mar 24, 2018
Hubby made this vegetable served with white rice.

21 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MexicanWolf: 3:35pm On Mar 24, 2018
Fufu is bae!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rhemy2013(f): 3:39pm On Mar 24, 2018
Weekend soup...Egusi+goatmeat downloaded with eba tongue

Jst they chop lunch..

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) ... (3476) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.