Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (595) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5747794 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tyconcepts(f): 10:02pm On Mar 24, 2018
geekybabe:

I added eggs, 2 eggs. Adding eggs didn't do much. Meatpie texture is different and d moment you add water d mixture just changes. It needs a binder for the dough.

And that's where psylium husk comes in.

Nice one sis! I haven't tried coconut pie once... Just the bread, muffins and pancakes.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 10:09pm On Mar 24, 2018
tyconcepts:

And that's where psylium husk comes in.

Nice one sis! I haven't tried coconut pie once... Just the bread, muffins and pancakes.

PS :give me recipe of how to prep coconut oyel
please mummy sexy,mummy two corner s grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by maradelkitchen(f): 10:09pm On Mar 24, 2018
cococandy,your meat pie thread gave birth to these cuties grin grin grin

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rhemy2013(f): 10:21pm On Mar 24, 2018
ahnie:
my humble plate of moi-moi,Titus fish n garrison
about to be downloaded by me.

Mama zino pls pass me the moimoi... kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:22pm On Mar 24, 2018
maradelkitchen:
I'll be OK with just 2pieces...thank you!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rhemy2013(f): 10:23pm On Mar 24, 2018
maradelkitchen:
Yummy yummy kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tyconcepts(f): 10:26pm On Mar 24, 2018
MizMyColi:

Maybe an Instagram link?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcUkeu_AcDM/

Kindly click the follow button while you are there.... We follow right back wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 10:26pm On Mar 24, 2018
Rhemy2013:

Mama zino pls pass me the moimoi... kiss

oya take eet

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by maradelkitchen(f): 10:39pm On Mar 24, 2018
Rhemy2013. I don download my egusi too

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ogoman(m): 11:10pm On Mar 24, 2018
Where is kanwuliaExtra?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:44am On Mar 25, 2018
maradelkitchen:
yours are even better shaped cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rhemy2013(f): 1:08am On Mar 25, 2018
maradelkitchen:
Rhemy2013. I don download my egusi too

Copycopy tongue,looks yummy too kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by revontuli(f): 2:42am On Mar 25, 2018
Chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream icing & raspberries

14 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by revontuli(f): 2:46am On Mar 25, 2018
missterious:
Family meeting. Lol

That looks delicious

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:52am On Mar 25, 2018
ahnie:
my humble plate of moi-moi,Titus fish n garrison
about to be downloaded by me.

PRESENTATION IS BAE
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Castleberry: 6:16am On Mar 25, 2018
missterious:
Family meeting. Lol

This combination is perfect

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sod09(m): 6:34am On Mar 25, 2018
ogoman:
Where is kanwulia.Extra?
she finally met her shyte hole grin

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cutehector(m): 7:27am On Mar 25, 2018
ogoman:
Where is kanwuliaExtra?
I was informed she is a trouble maker....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by viettastitches(f): 8:27am On Mar 25, 2018
please I want to make my own meat pie but I don't have an oven. can I bake with stove
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 25, 2018
maradelkitchen:
So yummy. Cococandy is bae.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 9:07am On Mar 25, 2018
Chikita66:
So yummy. Cococandy is bae.
thank you love kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ogoman(m): 9:10am On Mar 25, 2018
Cutehector:
I was informed she is a trouble maker....
So whatcha gonna do abourrit?
Happy palm Sunday.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 9:10am On Mar 25, 2018
My fellow foodies. This is coco.
I’m using my other account that I don’t use often. those that requested certain recipes stay tuned for them because I won’t be using my coco account for a while.
kiss

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 25, 2018
Someone should please teach me step by step on how to make moimoi and how to cook fried rice. Help a sister biko

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rakiticbarca: 9:36am On Mar 25, 2018
viettastitches:
please I want to make my own meat pie but I don't have an oven. can I bake with stove
sure, you can improvise. Just get a big wide pot, you can either use sand, stone pebbles or tin can as your base, cover the top layer of your base with foil paper, then while you regulate your heat you can then place you meat pie directly on the foil paper or either get a big baking pan and arrange them inside the baking pan before placing it inside the pot. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cutehector(m): 10:04am On Mar 25, 2018
ogoman:

So whatcha gonna do abourrit?
Happy palm Sunday.
tame her
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cutehector(m): 10:05am On Mar 25, 2018
Chikita66:
Someone should please teach me step by step on how to make moimoi and how to cook fried rice. Help a sister biko
after all the years of slaying... Its now you wana know how to make moi moi... Halleluyah.. Praise God cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 25, 2018
Cutehector:
after all the years of slaying... Its now you wana know how to make moi moi... Halleluyah.. Praise God cheesy
After everything man pikin gas enter kitchen for boo cheesy.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by RoyalBlak007: 11:04am On Mar 25, 2018
Pretty cake
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cutehector(m): 11:26am On Mar 25, 2018
Chikita66:
After everything man pikin gas enter kitchen for boo cheesy.
this is wisdom working inside you.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by maradelkitchen(f): 11:40am On Mar 25, 2018
Breakfast. Akamu+ moinmoin elepo/mmanu/palm oil

#issafirsttime of wrapping with foil

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by viettastitches(f): 11:44am On Mar 25, 2018
Rakiticbarca:
sure, you can I provide. Just get a big wide pot, you can either use sand, stone pebbles or tin can as your base, cover the top layer of your base with foil paper, then while you regulate your heat you can then place you meat pie directly on the foil paper or either get a big baking pan and arrange them inside the baking pan before placing it inside the pot. grin
Thanks,i will try it soon

(1) (2) (3) ... (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: cococandy(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.