Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (598) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5747683 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 2:57pm On Mar 27, 2018
jagugu88li:
Sunday goodies. My dad was hosting us.
Wait o...are you Nigerian? 'cause I can see abacha among those goodies...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:02pm On Mar 27, 2018
ADUKKY:
Fried rice, plantain and fish from yesterday's vegetable.
Beautiful!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 27, 2018
jagugu88li:
Breakfast........love them soft
Is that not sperm?

I heard white ladies use it as cream to drive away acne and scars, so they fry sperm too?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dopeJemi: 5:29pm On Mar 27, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Is that not sperm?

I heard white ladies use it as cream to drive away acne and scars, so they fry sperm too?

Little wonder you are infertile, your sperm must look like that

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 6:11pm On Mar 27, 2018
∆∆∆∆ Savagery grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 7:26pm On Mar 27, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4421869/easy-home-made-chocolate-chip-banana

I shared a new recipe

Visit the thread to see the steps kiss

21 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by queensnow: 9:11pm On Mar 27, 2018
Dinner wink wink

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by queensnow: 9:21pm On Mar 27, 2018
flyca:
Dinner is set wink
Musk melon (green), Hami melon (orange), and banana (yellow)
Is it d same as golden melon?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ammy5565(f): 9:22pm On Mar 27, 2018
dopeJemi:

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by neezar: 10:14pm On Mar 27, 2018
Castleberry:
Moi moi and garri grin
angry angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kennykg(m): 10:35pm On Mar 27, 2018
Seahawk:
https://www.nairaland.com/4421869/easy-home-made-chocolate-chip-banana

I shared a new recipe

Visit the thread to see the steps kiss
Sorry o
But that looks like a sex doll at the right corner

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bomgirl(f): 11:03pm On Mar 27, 2018
dopeJemi:

HomaiGodd! !!!
Mai shest! cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by flyca: 11:41pm On Mar 27, 2018
queensnow:

Is it d same as golden melon?
No, it's diferent. The skin of golden melon is yellow. The skin of Hami melon is green. Hami melon is also averagely bigger than golden melon.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Divay22(f): 11:54pm On Mar 27, 2018
An addict

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rich4god(m): 12:38am On Mar 28, 2018
Chai... This thread is worst than Fulani herdsmen... You guys wants to kee someone.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 28, 2018
Yumm

21 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 8:04am On Mar 28, 2018
Bomgirl:

HomaiGodd! !!! Mai shest! cry cry
LMAO!!!!!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by RoyalBlak007: 8:11am On Mar 28, 2018
LadyPrecy:
Yumm

Those two ßreakfast!? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by RoyalBlak007: 8:12am On Mar 28, 2018
queensnow:
Dinner wink wink

Has anyone ever told you that.... undecided

YOU cheesy EAT TOO MUCH! grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sod09(m): 8:40am On Mar 28, 2018
dopeJemi:

grin grin grin
SCUMMY EVEN HERE

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 28, 2018
Divay22:
An addict
I have seen my missing rib.... Glory be to God.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Divay22(f): 10:10am On Mar 28, 2018
JasonScolari:
I have seen my missing rib.... Glory be to God.
Lol
You love noodles too?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 28, 2018
Divay22:

Lol
You love noodles too?
Yeah, with some sardine to go with. tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Divay22(f): 10:20am On Mar 28, 2018
JasonScolari:
Yeah, with some sardine to go with. tongue
Lol
Alright.. That should be our next target..
But ehn, I won't give you tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 28, 2018
Divay22:

Lol
Alright.. That should be our next target..
But ehn, I won't give you tongue
Lol, then you are indirectly applying for WAR. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MissIndependent(f): 10:40am On Mar 28, 2018
Fufu and Egusi Soup cheesy cheesy cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Divay22(f): 10:56am On Mar 28, 2018
JasonScolari:
Lol, then you are indirectly applying for WAR. grin
Application successful.
Let the Third World War III begin cheesy

Top of the morning to you
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 28, 2018
Divay22:

Application successful.
Let the Third World War III begin cheesy

Top of the morning to you
Pleasant morning to you beautiful.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MissIndependent(f): 11:15am On Mar 28, 2018
dopeJemi:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 28, 2018
Seahawk:

Wow. Boarding a plane to your dad’s house right now. The food better not be finished
I took a lot with me. The guy doesnt fancy leftovers. Come my way cheesy

Mariangeles:
Wait o...are you Nigerian? 'cause I can see abacha among those goodies...
Show me which one is abacha, I am sure I have another name for it.

dopeJemi:

Let him be dearie. They come and go.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:41am On Mar 28, 2018
jagugu88li:
I took a lot with me. The guy doesnt fancy leftovers. Come my way cheesy

Show me which one is abacha, I am sure I have another name for it.

Let him be dearie. They come and go.
...the yellow stripe-y food in the second picture... what's it called?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:47am On Mar 28, 2018
LadyPrecy:
Yumm
Your foods are not only beautiful, but they're always appetizing...

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.