Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (655) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5749270 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KpagoGIN(m): 9:30am On May 17, 2018
@diickrider you are really a personality of two extreme, love your swift change.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 9:39am On May 17, 2018
KpagoGIN:
@diickrider you are really a personality of two extreme, love your swift change.
check again you spoke too soon sad the yucky is back and seems yuckier

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sod09(m): 9:39am On May 17, 2018
funlord:

Anywhere these kiddy romance landers reach na quarrel and inanities must full the place! Abeg na chow I wan see so make una carry this una baggage face left as Beyonce talk! angry
you sef know the girl grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sod09(m): 9:49am On May 17, 2018
CDCEO001:
If you know what this is, then you will know what is missing. Bring it let's share.
this ebiripo
ijebu delicacy ,dad used to eat it with vegetable back down. i go do poke nosing chop am thinking it was moi moi
very tasteless angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sod09(m): 10:14am On May 17, 2018
Diickrider:
cool
okay game over bro
the title says cook in your kitchen not post internet pictures, i was having fun with your posts b4 but you over doing it
behave yourself please

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sod09(m): 10:28am On May 17, 2018
Diickrider:

Learn to mind ur own business. You only own your phone not nairaland. What I'm posting is food related and if you don't like it there are millions of threads u can switch to. Don't make a big deal out of nothing
okay na cheesy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MissIndependent(f): 10:35am On May 17, 2018
Diickrider:
Roasted worms. Yorubas call it ogongo. Gotten from decayed palm tree
This one is sweet I do eat it. Yummy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 10:38am On May 17, 2018
Diickrider:
Tasty toad. Yorubas call it kon kor
Also known as tumbling chicken... Very tasty actually.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MissIndependent(f): 10:39am On May 17, 2018
Diickrider:
Fried grasshoppers. Called fara in the north. Delicious
Eaten this too. With suya pepper aka yaji ... Yummy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KpagoGIN(m): 10:47am On May 17, 2018
Diickrider:

How come you don't consider it weird going by the disgust many have shown for my series of posts?
@ brother diickrider which of this delicacies of yours can one use to break fast...... this cuisine of yours looks like some coven barbecue, anyways this cultural food shock of yours for this tread no get part two.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MissIndependent(f): 10:48am On May 17, 2018
Diickrider:

How come you don't consider it weird going by the disgust many have shown for my series of posts?
Some of the ones you posted are actually disgusting and I can't eat it. undecidedOnly the ones I quote I can eat. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Crystalfragranc(f), Musty112 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.