Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (656) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5749452 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 10:57am On May 17, 2018
Diickrider:

The irony is, what you call tasty is yucky to others.
You got me there! Very true BUT still yucky tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CDCEO001: 11:58am On May 17, 2018
sod09:
this ebiripo
ijebu delicacy ,dad used to eat it with vegetable back down. i go do poke nosing chop am thinking it was moi moi
very tasteless angry angry
It is called "Asusu" from Abiriba and Ohafia.
Made with corn, yes it is eaten with a special vegetable soup.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tyconcepts(f): 12:04pm On May 17, 2018
Dinner last night

17 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sod09(m): 12:15pm On May 17, 2018
CDCEO001:

It is called "Asusu" from Abiriba and Ohafia.
Made with corn, yes it is eaten with a special vegetable soup.
what tribe
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jummiefoodie: 12:23pm On May 17, 2018
donstan18:
Have been following this thread lately, and it seems it lacks honest and reality cheesy cheesy cheesy Steady posting of all sorts of Meats, fishes, eggs and tasty looking delicacies cheesy

So no one drinks garri cheesy
Everybody dey chaw goat meat, egg, chicken and turkey everyday grin
Nobody dey chop Akara and bread anymore cheesy
Nobody dey chop watery soup again cheesy

People can form for Africa oooooogrin

Nigerians wee not kill me Biko grin grin

Lol
Check very well.
Gari is there, bread, even pap.
Mind you, it's not everybody that drink gari

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 12:43pm On May 17, 2018
Rice ans stew

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sanandreas(m): 1:13pm On May 17, 2018
Diickrider:
cool Roasted fruit bats. Yummy
Remember Ebola

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by donstan18: 1:15pm On May 17, 2018
jummiefoodie:

Lol
Check very well.
Gari is there, bread, even pap.
Mind you, it's not everybody that drink gari
You are right cheesy

All of them dey chop turkey and goat meat everyday grin

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 1:18pm On May 17, 2018
semo and black soup

@diickrider. . . Bros e dun do naa. You are spoiling this thread with your many internet pictures

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 1:31pm On May 17, 2018
Diickrider:

Posting pictures of food for people to learn about different delicacies means I'm spoiling the thread abi. Was it mandated that only Nigerian foods should be posted. To you life revolves around eba and black soup. Smh

How old are you. 16? Dont get me wrong son. Well, you know what you're doing and you'll eventually get tired

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 1:37pm On May 17, 2018
Diickrider:

I'm not here to throw tantrums. The only thing you have power over is your phone. You cant dictate what people post on a public forum. What I'm posting is food and not some abominable pictures breaking any rules. If you wanna throw insults, be my guest

Issokay
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Klawznsmade: 1:38pm On May 17, 2018
Diickrider:

I'm not here to throw tantrums. The only thing you have power over is your phone. You cant dictate what people post on a public forum. What I'm posting is food and not some abominable pictures breaking any rules. If you wanna throw insults, be my guest
Lol
I actually enjoy the pictures being posted

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 2:29pm On May 17, 2018
@diickrider
Please can you take a moment to read the topic of this thread again?.
Ask yourself... does your post tally with the topic?

Did you cook all that in your kitchen?
Is anyone else posting pictures lifted from the internet?

Please na.... if you can not answer all these questions as a Yes.... please create a thread and call it "Come in to learn about all the foods in the world"

Please lets be civil.
You and your learners can go and enjoy on your new thread.

Tankiu

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 2:49pm On May 17, 2018
Diickrider:
Cooked chicken embryo. Yummy
This is called balut in the Philippines... Interesting
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 3:22pm On May 17, 2018
biacan:
Keep quiet
Hahahahahahaha
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 3:23pm On May 17, 2018
IamPlato:

shocked

E gbaram Akannti
Wahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by IamPlato(m): 3:27pm On May 17, 2018
breadplanets:
Wahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin

Somebody Slap Me and You Are Laughing sad
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 4:09pm On May 17, 2018
Diickrider:

Aunty no vex. I will not post again
thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: candance and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.