Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (660) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5750071 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MissIndependent(f): 5:30pm On May 18, 2018
PRESENTATION:

Mhen Oats, you just gat to love it
Yes o cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tellemall: 6:06pm On May 18, 2018
Kanwulia has really made this place much better, despite people's opinion of how he/she went about it.

Some are upset that people are posting better pictures of food. Why? Not everybody eats local dishes and hates to put their food nicely in plates. Why must the rest be subjected to that?

Just post your food and let the thread continue.

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nnemuka(f): 6:19pm On May 18, 2018
donstan18:

Honesty is dope!
Being real supersedes fakesness!
It's better to be condemned for what you are than being praised for what you are not.!

Believe me you, you are unique from lots of these fake m'dafvqerz grin grin

Lots of them drinks garri, eats akara and bread, but will come here to form Yummy, mummy, dummy, rummy fried chicken with Cameroon turkey

Most of them are even typing from their villages grin

Keep being real bruv!
I gotcha back!
Real fellows gotcha back!
The lord gotcha back!

10000 likes
Abeg get lost...
You won't post a meal yet you are here telling others how to post and what to post.
Is your brain paining you? undecided undecided undecided
Get lost sir

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 6:58pm On May 18, 2018
Drama is bae! I repeat nl drama is dope grin grin

Who wants some popcorn?

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CDCEO001: 7:24pm On May 18, 2018
esof1:
My home made milk-bread.
I should learn how to make bread.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NoToPile: 7:38pm On May 18, 2018
Here we go again....

grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SugaryBelle(f): 7:54pm On May 18, 2018
CDCEO001:

It is called "Asusu" from Abiriba and Ohafia.
Made with corn, yes it is eaten with a special vegetable soup.
I love it with vegetable soup; ugbogo precisely.
I'm Ohafia.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 18, 2018
Me grin.Oya shift make I yansh dwn
Liftedhands:

Who wants some popcorn?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 9:09pm On May 18, 2018
Tellemall:
Kanwulia has really made this place much better, despite people's opinion of how he/she went about it.

Some are upset that people are posting better pictures of food. Why? Not everybody eats local dishes and hates to put their food nicely in plates. Why must the rest be subjected to that?

Just post your food and let the thread continue.

1 bottle of wine for you there!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JewelStone(f): 9:23pm On May 18, 2018
Decale:

I am Groot....
Lol. I don't know what that means but my food description was a sarcastic response to that fellow who thinks people are fake because the don't post pictures of garri.

The fact that your financial situation compels you to drink garri everyday doesn't mean everyone does the same. If you don't like someone's picture, move on and post your own rather than displaying ignorance.

I'm currently following a strict low carb diet which means I can't eat certain types of food. But hey, I must be fake. And I'm typing this from my village grin

Liftedhands:
yummy looking.
Uncle critic won't like this sha! Its "too posh" to be real grin grin awon Badu belle hungry and garri and beans seeking crew.
As in...

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by donstan18: 9:32pm On May 18, 2018
A man with the ugly truth should prepare to be hated by fellows who prefer to wallow in a magnifying and glorifying bandwagon of self-deceit.

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 9:48pm On May 18, 2018
Whenever an attention starved cretin starts canceling posts on any thread that exposes their off point _retarded analogies..... it means the pain is really real!

grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by esof1(f): 10:14pm On May 18, 2018
CDCEO001:

I should learn how to make bread.
Yeah, very necessary. I haven't bought bread for over 6 months now. Homemade bread is bae

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 12:13am On May 19, 2018
Am I on politics section or food section?. I can't believe the fact that I went through a whole page, no single delicious meal post. it was all about an attention seeker derailing the whole thread and missyb3 and Dominique kept mum.
he/she can't be using food section to test how to use meme.
Though a lazy Nigerian youth spotted below. They arrive in less than ten minutes when u say something about them, with a mischievous comment. And they reply everything to push on their notice me ministry.

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ranelle(f): 12:31am On May 19, 2018

Funny not.

You're applying the same schema that defined an household in the pre-20th century to the 21st century. Nonsense.
The same society that forced women to become financial-slaves to man (father, husband, brother etc), outlines woman's position in the household.

Back then, women were not granted the same financial and societal freedom as they are now. If such economical perception can change, then why should a woman's "obligation" remain the same? Men bring in financial resources, so do women. Men meet payment obligations, so do women. A woman nurtures and trains her child, so does her husband in a two-parent home. Man goes to work, so does the woman.
If women are given the same privilege as men (some that was unheard of decades ago), why does a woman's "feminine" expectations still persists? It even exist where men no longer meet "masculine" expectations.

What you said makes a lot of sense in a world that has changed so much that the role "breadwinner" is not restricted to the man why should the role of chef and personal maid be restricted to the woman.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 12:32am On May 19, 2018
This table you people are shaking so...na only TIRI legs e get o tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ranelle(f): 12:41am On May 19, 2018
nice talk. You talk like a real typical african woman with more or less western world exposure. My dear, this is africa mind you, you can't say and i quote 'I've done everything I can to avoid any vulnerable position to man, woman or soceity. I do what I want when I want' end of quote, its not done here in africa. Man provide food for the family and woman prepare food for the family, i wish you the very best in selecting your man and if you gotten one, all the best all the way.

Your argument that because it's Africa a woman should be relegated to the kitchen is archaic that worked in the days of our forefathers(kudos to them). Most households in Nigeria are two income earning households I.e both the man and the woman bring in income. If the man wants his wife to be relegated to the kitchen and the woman is comfortable with that arrangement good for them but it should be noted that that man is providing for the home and his wife as well I.e he should give the wife money for her upkeep because she has no means of income, although some of the spouses I have observed with this arrangement start having problems when the man refuses to provide the money required for the wifes upkeep as well as that of the home.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pbethel: 6:00am On May 19, 2018
First pic
Wheat and Banga soup

Second pic: moi moi called Apapa by kogi people.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rhemy2013(f): 11:21am On May 19, 2018
weTook biscuit and tea this morning..too lazy to cook abeg

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rhemy2013(f): 11:30am On May 19, 2018
Liftedhands:

Who wants some popcorn?

Maami pass me the popcorn lemme spread mat here cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Castleberry: 1:43pm On May 19, 2018
White rice and gizdodo

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ranelle(f): 2:27pm On May 19, 2018

That's too much for breakfast, et healthy, cut down calories. cheesy

Nice meal for dinner!
Breakfast us actually supposed to be the heaviest meal of the day its advisable to take fruits at night

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ranelle(f): 2:28pm On May 19, 2018

That's too much for breakfast, et healthy, cut down calories. cheesy

Nice meal for dinner!
Breakfast is actually supposed to be the heaviest meal of the day. Its advisable to take fruits at night

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 2:45pm On May 19, 2018
Rhemy2013:
weTook biscuit and tea this morning..too lazy to cook abeg
No time... grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 2:46pm On May 19, 2018
Castleberry:
White rice and gizdodo
Yum!

(1) (2) (3) ... (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Foodqueen(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.