Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (659) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5749244 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:31am On May 18, 2018
donstan18:

You are missing the point
What's the point?
Someone came here to say all we eat in Nigeria is eba and black soup, then you came with your "accusations" that we are not being sincere with our post because the foods are too "posh" to be staples...
The point is you can never please everybody...We just have to be ourselves and do what makes us truly happy.
I'll post what I feel like posting....

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by donstan18: 11:38am On May 18, 2018
Mariangeles:
What's the point?
Someone came here to say all we eat in Nigeria is eba and black soup, then you came with your "accusations" that we are not being sincere with our post because the foods are too "posh" to be staples...
The point is you can never please everybody...We just have to be ourselves and do what makes us truly happy.
I'll post what I feel like posting....

You are obviously missing the point.

Read my comments slowly to understand cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lolipopandy(f): 11:45am On May 18, 2018
ahnie:

U come cut the eba..before u remember to snap pics

didn't cut it,pressed on it with my finger
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bomgirl(f): 11:53am On May 18, 2018
ahnie:

Nagode so Sai!

grin. You are welcome. Yaya baby?

For rice, I don't eat foreign rice. Not eaten it in 3 or more years. My mum sends me abakaliki rice when i need. I just send her the money.
As at the last time, it was 5500 per bushel. The price sabi fluctuate like dollars sha.
Neat, delicious and no stones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tpip: 12:02pm On May 18, 2018
esof1:
My home made milk-bread.

Please receipeee and how did you get it to be this shape
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 12:12pm On May 18, 2018
Nnemuka:

My mum said a bag of rice is sold for 13,000 in Yola Adamawa state.
Foreign rice
Thnks
Bomgirl:

grin. You are welcome. Yaya baby?

For rice, I don't eat foreign rice. Not eaten it in 3 or more years. My mum sends me abakaliki rice when i need. I just send her the money.
As at the last time, it was 5500 per bushel. The price sabi fluctuate like dollars sha.
Neat, delicious and no stones.
Thnks I appreciate.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Happychildlove(f): 12:57pm On May 18, 2018
biacan:
I've already known that for long but I kept shut..... I even have a pics that you guys took together lipsrsealed
Monitoring spirit
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Happychildlove(f): 1:00pm On May 18, 2018
Nnemuka:

Honestly, mods please do your work abeg...
are u bribing mods with this?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 1:14pm On May 18, 2018
donstan18:

And this is what I call "Honesty" cheesy

We don't need to be told that this post is real and legit from a transparent fellow.

Bread and stew grin cheesy No time to dey form cheesy

A'ma come join you smack that food grin

Let me bless you and your food Bess Jummiefoodie oh lord! And bless that his/her food, which he/she is about to enjoy, out of your bounty goodness through Christ our lord. Amen

Enjoy!

After aunty presentation now is uncle what bikonu? Smh.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 1:38pm On May 18, 2018
Happychildlove:
Monitoring spirit
This table you re shaking so previously had TIRI legs.now na four legs e don get.

Btw...where pics of your food,post pics so that make I lick my phone screen wink

Welcome....i love your sobriquet!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Happychildlove(f): 1:49pm On May 18, 2018
ahnie:

This table you re shaking so previously had TIRI legs.now na four legs e don get.

Btw...where pics of your food,post pics so that make I lick my phone screen wink

Welcome....i love your sobriquet!
hmmm u still pursue me from pregnancy thread ! Oya manage anyone of these......... Don't give me that ur isoko eyes look oooo

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by comtem2011: 1:59pm On May 18, 2018
donstan18:

Why explaining all these to me nh?

You don't owe me any explanation cheesy cheesy cheesy it's a free world and nobody loves eating bad looking food.

But just have it in mind that I said the truth grin
people have been posting Soaked gaari with groundnut, sugar aand all that.

Eba and Okro soup dey here too with shikini fish self.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 18, 2018
MexicanWolf:
The weather gets so cold these days. Who else thinks pepper soup is the best cure for the cold?

This is lovely.

That yam is so inviting.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JewelStone(f): 2:09pm On May 18, 2018
Dinner: baked, fried, cooked and smoked Alaska salmon with French potato wedges, Australian mushrooms and Caesar salad.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JewelStone(f): 2:17pm On May 18, 2018
Mariangeles:
grin
I don't know why my brothers hate plain bean porridge o...unless you cook it with either ripe plantain or rarely yam undecided
They don't know what they're missing smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by blex444: 2:27pm On May 18, 2018
Lunch

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Decale: 2:52pm On May 18, 2018
JewelStone:
Dinner: baked, fried, cooked and smoked Alaska salmon with French potato wedges, Australian mushrooms and Caesar salad.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7128030_201805182302383230x2423_jpeg4d972f00fd12a7bd337a6c3905ccb9a1

I am Groot....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 2:59pm On May 18, 2018
Happychildlove:
hmmm u still pursue me from pregnancy thread ! Oya manage anyone of these......... Don't give me that ur isoko eyes look oooo
Lol cheesy..my dear I nor de pursue you o,I just don't want you to shake that TABLE.but on the flip side...you're really BALLING.checkout
Your succulent Shekin.

Tiri gbosaa for you!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by esof1(f): 3:53pm On May 18, 2018
comtem2011:
This is nice.
Thanks ma

Mariangeles:
Perfect puff-puff! shocked
No Crust!
Thank you.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bomgirl(f): 3:58pm On May 18, 2018
Vegetable soup.
Bring your swallow biko. grin grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Decale: 3:58pm On May 18, 2018
MexicanWolf:
The weather gets so cold these days. Who else thinks pepper soup is the best cure for the cold?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7126869_img20180515125111_jpege46c77dab28148b1df82cf75eac8d71e

Who else is going to his house to catch cold?

22 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by donstan18: 3:59pm On May 18, 2018
comtem2011:
people have been posting Soaked gaari with groundnut, sugar aand all that.

Eba and Okro soup dey here too with shikini fish self.
You are right

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by donstan18: 4:09pm On May 18, 2018
Bomgirl:
Vegetable soup. Bring your swallow biko. grin grin
This one is meat-pond.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by esof1(f): 4:10pm On May 18, 2018
tpip:

Please receipeee and how did you get it to be this shape

250g of flour
2 Tsp of yeast
1/4 cup of milk (powdered)
1/4 cup of melted butter
1/4 cup of sugar ( I used less)
1 cup of warm water
1/2 tsp of salt

Mix the warm water, milk, sugar and yeast in a bowl let it stand for abt 10 minutes to proof.
Sift flour and salt in a bowl make a well at the centre and pour in the yeast mixture.
Mix to form a wet sticky dough, add melted butter and knead.
Transfer the dough to a floured surface and knead for abt 15 mins. Transfer into a greased bowl, cover with a thick towel in a dark place and let in stand for abt an hour.
Punch down the dough and knead a little.
Shape the dough as desired and place in a lightly grease pan, cover and let it stand for 30 mins.
Heat up the oven and bake till top is golden brown. Turn off the oven and glaze top with melted butter.

To get that shape, just roll into balls and put in d pan; let them have space between one another, they will rise and join together before u bake.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 4:22pm On May 18, 2018
JewelStone:
yummy looking.

Uncle critic won't like this sha! Its "too posh" to be real grin grin awon Badu belle hungry and garri and beans seeking crew.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Happychildlove(f): 4:23pm On May 18, 2018
ahnie:

Lol cheesy..my dear I nor de pursue you o,I just don't want you to shake that TABLE.but on the flip side...you're really BALLING.checkout
Your succulent Shekin.

Tiri gbosaa for you!
smiles
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by prettyamebo: 4:24pm On May 18, 2018
One of d best!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tpip: 4:46pm On May 18, 2018
esof1:

250g of flour
2 Tsp of yeast
1/4 cup of milk (powdered)
1/4 cup of melted butter
1/4 cup of sugar ( I used less)
1 cup of warm water
1/2 tsp of salt

Mix the warm water, milk, sugar and yeast in a bowl let it stand for abt 10 minutes to proof.
Sift flour and salt in a bowl make a well at the centre and pour in the yeast mixture.
Mix to form a wet sticky dough, add melted butter and knead.
Transfer the dough to a floured surface and knead for abt 15 mins. Transfer into a greased bowl, cover with a thick towel in a dark place and let in stand for abt an hour.
Punch down the dough and knead a little.
Shape the dough as desired and place in a lightly grease pan, cover and let it stand for 30 mins.
Heat up the oven and bake till top is golden brown. Turn off the oven and glaze top with melted butter.

To get that shape, just roll into balls and put in d pan; let them have space between one another, they will rise and join together before u bake.

Thank you
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 4:51pm On May 18, 2018
prettyamebo:
One of d best!
Hoolala you've just made donstans day cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MissIndependent(f): 5:20pm On May 18, 2018
Akara and oats wink

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 18, 2018
MissIndependent:
Akara and oats wink

Mhen Oats, you just gat to love it

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by rezzy: 5:29pm On May 18, 2018
Bomgirl:

I bought a measuring cup set from cake people. It has the measures written on it. Even spoon sef.
1 tbsp.... 1 tablespoon
1 TSP.... 1 teaspoon.

I bought it 500 naira

Yo mehn, I got it.thanks

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Gr8mind07(m), eyinjuege and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.