Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,748 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (736) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5754288 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 7:34pm On Jun 30, 2018
dunasy:

Dinner....
Eba and ofe oha soup
Sorry pls where is the ofe oha?

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2018
maradelkitchen:
so you decided to post the corn after ii finished my plenty ube sad
Sorry... grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:36pm On Jun 30, 2018
Something to nibble on...

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ADUKKY(f): 7:56pm On Jun 30, 2018
NicestDude:

It's not bad but you almost burnt it to ashes.. my sister have made something like that before... We still chop am sha.
Yes o, none is left. I will watch out next time

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ADUKKY(f): 7:57pm On Jun 30, 2018
cyberhike:

looks like fried turkey to me
Thanks, it's puff puff.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pemiakd: 8:02pm On Jun 30, 2018
zaynie:

Please tell me you're a fatty orobo .
Maybe a size 50-60 kinda fatty orobo with Michelin stomach and big yam legs.

If you're skinny despite your diet angry angry angry
Then I will know for sure this life isn't fair angry

Fatty orobo ke. I am not ooooo

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MeatWorld: 9:13pm On Jun 30, 2018
Who would believe that some of the fine foods that are being served in restaurants around town in Nigeria and Africa as a whole has meat and meat products that are being processed in places as filthy and disgusting as the gutters and canals? For us to have a total eradication of illnesses like typhoid, cholera and diarrhea, we must also check the value chain of the food we consume. One step at a time.... We will all get there. One home at a time.... We will reach all homes and sensitize them. One person at a time....We will reach everyone. Join us and encourage your friends and family to shop for their healthy meat and sea food only on meatworld.ng We control the entire value chain from slaughter to packaging to delivery under the most sanitary conditions. No child deserves to go through the pain of illness due to negligence; no man or woman deserves to suffer after paying for a meal they hoped was healthy. Help us to heal Nigeria and Africa.... One person at a time. We also enjoy impressive partnership with increasing numbers of restaurants and hotels across town, trusting us to supply all their meat so that their guests and customers can eat healthy when they eat out.

Watch the short video, take two minutes to register and have your home front secured as far as meat and sea food is concerned.

https://dms.licdn.com/playback/C4E05AQGFgHY-KjC3gQ/bf58f23d0bf643a1a98baacfbe0fa4a3/feedshare-mp4_500-captions-thumbnails/1507940118923-hysdc8?e=1530475200&v=beta&t=sF13eW20d4v7qocI9labFNI253sxd6oi8jdDoNodh5Y
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:33pm On Jun 30, 2018
MeatWorld:
Who would believe that some of the fine foods that are being served in restaurants around town in Nigeria and Africa as a whole has meat and meat products that are being processed in places as filthy and disgusting as the gutters and canals? For us to have a total eradication of illnesses like typhoid, cholera and diarrhea, we must also check the value chain of the food we consume. One step at a time.... We will all get there. One home at a time.... We will reach all homes and sensitize them. One person at a time....We will reach everyone. Join us and encourage your friends and family to shop for their healthy meat and sea food only on meatworld.ng We control the entire value chain from slaughter to packaging to delivery under the most sanitary conditions. No child deserves to go through the pain of illness due to negligence; no man or woman deserves to suffer after paying for a meal they hoped was healthy. Help us to heal Nigeria and Africa.... One person at a time. We also enjoy impressive partnership with increasing numbers of restaurants and hotels across town, trusting us to supply all their meat so that their guests and customers can eat healthy when they eat out.

Watch the short video, take two minutes to register and have your home front secured as far as meat and sea food is concerned.

https://dms.licdn.com/playback/C4E05AQGFgHY-KjC3gQ/bf58f23d0bf643a1a98baacfbe0fa4a3/feedshare-mp4_500-captions-thumbnails/1507940118923-hysdc8?e=1530475200&v=beta&t=sF13eW20d4v7qocI9labFNI253sxd6oi8jdDoNodh5Y
How much is 1 kilo of meat?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dunasy(f): 5:53am On Jul 01, 2018
breadplanets:
in the plate beside the eba
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 01, 2018
mitchyy:
Fresh fish banga soup served in native pot and starch! One of the fastest traditional meals to make wink

Come hia. Come and prepare my own. Since you just plan to make my belly war me this morning. Even the tea I be dey sip feeling fly don tire me.

Come and carry tea and bring my ijaw food cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 01, 2018
pemiakd:
Let eat

Look! This is not negotiable. So listen carefully. I wan to live long and longer and one of the surest way is to eat good food.

So therefore, I want to marry you,if you already married, then your sister, daughter,cousin , etc.

As long as them sabi cook and money dey to cook, love go show.

Just think about am. tongue cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 01, 2018
pemiakd:
Join me

This and cold fresh palm wine and a cold bathe with AC pumping at 18c is the best sleep tablet ever.

I assure you, if you mistake sleep after this food, you will sleep by afternoon, wake 7pm and greet your landlord good morning.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 8:55am On Jul 01, 2018
Last night dinner... Ajumbaise crab pepper soup.

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 9:08am On Jul 01, 2018
dunasy:

in the plate beside the eba
OK MA grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by souloho19(m): 9:14am On Jul 01, 2018
About last night...streamed vegies, cat fish, rice $ plantain

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by maradelkitchen(f): 10:12am On Jul 01, 2018
Mariangeles:
Something to nibble on...
I didn't know my daughter was beside me viewing this thread,the next thing I heard

"Mummy gimme nau"stretching her hand towards the phone

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by maradelkitchen(f): 10:18am On Jul 01, 2018
Liftedhands:
Last night dinner... Ajumbaise crap pepper soup.
I miss eating crab sad
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nonut: 10:45am On Jul 01, 2018
dunasy:

Dinner....

Eba and ofe oha soup
Eba and oily soup. you're very far away from Oha soup.
Smh...this people no go kill person with one chance cooking. grin

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dunasy(f): 10:48am On Jul 01, 2018
nonut:
Eba and oily soup. you're very far away from Oha soup. Smh...this people no go kill person with one chance cooking. grin
Thanks for the comment

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nonut: 10:50am On Jul 01, 2018
breadplanets:

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nonut: 10:52am On Jul 01, 2018
dunasy:

Thanks for the comment
You're welcome dear. grin
*sarcasm noted*

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by gmumeen: 12:11pm On Jul 01, 2018
My luv for porridge of recent with vegetable

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 12:19pm On Jul 01, 2018
maradelkitchen:

I didn't know my daughter was beside me viewing this thread,the next thing I heard

"Mummy gimme nau"stretching her hand towards the phone
grin cheesy grin
We are alike...what I like she likes

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JewelStone(f): 12:26pm On Jul 01, 2018
Mariangeles:
You sure...? cheesy
%110 sure. Lol

breadplanets:

So mean cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JewelStone(f): 12:28pm On Jul 01, 2018
Mariangeles:
Cooked fresh corn and pear for the cold weather...
Love this kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JewelStone(f): 12:31pm On Jul 01, 2018
Light dinner: roast mixed veggies with grilled chicken

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 12:32pm On Jul 01, 2018
JewelStone:

Love this kiss
Thanks kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jummiefoodie: 12:44pm On Jul 01, 2018
Ojojo and eko for breakfast

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 12:46pm On Jul 01, 2018
Last night......

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 12:50pm On Jul 01, 2018
Porridge yam

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 12:53pm On Jul 01, 2018
Afang things

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 12:57pm On Jul 01, 2018
Sunday stew loading.....

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.