Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,556 members, 7,843,733 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (849) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5804425 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) ... (3486) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 6:08pm On Aug 06, 2018
eyinjuege:

I'm not the best with recipes, and pls don't ask me about measurements. grin I just use my eyes to gauge every ingredient lipsrsealed
1. Boil your garden egg, and then remove the skin ( for the green and white garden eggs)
In my own case, I used aubergines- purple egg plant, and they were very large so I grilled them so it would cook, and the skin would be easy to peel off.
2. Mash the boiled or grilled eggplant. Either use a spatula or spoon, or whatever you have
3. Put palm oil on fire, and when hot, pour in your chopped onions.
4. Let that fry for a while, and then add your already BOILED blended pepper (I use blended tomatoes, rodo- habenero, onion, and tatashe). Let that also fry for a while
5. Put your seasoning - knorr, Maggie or warefa
6. Add your blended crayfish or soaked dry fish or whatever nice meat you prefer. You can avoid this step if you're not a fan of all these in your sauce
6. After 2 minutes or so, add your mashed garden egg and let it fry with everything
Note- make sure you boil your pepper/tomato after blending, so it will be thick with little or no water in it.
So I was banned by uncle spam bot for almost 5days!
I made the garden egg sauce during the weekend.
Here goes....

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 6:13pm On Aug 06, 2018
Draw soup - ogbono, okor and ofcourse uziza leaves.

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 06, 2018
Elder001:

Edit that post because it amounts to a mockery of my personality.

I don't copy recipes from google. don't just open your phone and start typing all sorts of typables because you feel like typing.

I am sorry. But the way you have handle a petty problem fascinates me. I do not have control over your feelings.

I have moved on to seeing a next meal. Once again, nothing personal. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 06, 2018
datascience:

I am sorry. But the way you have handle a petty problem fascinates me. I do not have control over your feelings.

I have moved on to seeing a next meal. Once again, nothing personal. Thanks

Life is simple. I don't want any over sabi to use your post as a basis to accuse me of copying things from google.

No hard feelings.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 6:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
cutiereborn:

Here goes....

It looks scrumptious...
Hope it tasted as nice as it looks.
There's just something awesome about stews and sauces made with palm oil

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 6:40pm On Aug 06, 2018
eyinjuege:

It looks scrumptious...
Hope it tasted as nice as it looks.
There's just something awesome about stews and sauces made with palm oil
It sure did, hubby is already asking when next will I make it again.
Thanks for the recipe kiss

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:40pm On Aug 06, 2018
Oops I’m so sorry. I don’t know why I assumed you’re a lady.

Okay now we have to really marry you. grin

I have a twin.
datascience:

Erhnnnn. No harms sha, but am a guy actually.

No be only women dey like cooking. Lol

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 06, 2018
Special Dinner For The Family ===Nairaland Food Section..Love You Guys cool

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Richhard(m): 6:54pm On Aug 06, 2018
Abeg who see chasers? I have been chasing after him, don't know where he pass o

14 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 6:56pm On Aug 06, 2018
chasers:

Uncle nawa o.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 7:00pm On Aug 06, 2018
I came home exhausted and said to blend my tomatoes today ,and make the stew tomorrow. I finished and one mind said Yuneehk do everything once and for all today grin
So here it is. Beef stew, with Pomo. Too tired to boil spaghetti biko cry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 7:00pm On Aug 06, 2018
Berry Burst chicken salad from Wendy’s for lunch. Quite tasty and only 460 calories.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 06, 2018
ahnie:
Chasers..commend you i must...nice food you present.accolades gives you i.impressed I'm. grin grin

Adopt me please you must!
Thanks for the complemento

After your first day in my kitchen, you will have a change of heart grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 06, 2018
dunasy:

As in ehn, always posts more than one food pics and they all are always beautiful to look upon,meditate on and forget whatever is going around one in that moment ... cc:Chasers
Amo este comentario..Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 06, 2018
Richhard:

Catch Me If You Can grin

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 06, 2018
zaynie:

Uncle nawa o.
grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rhemy2013(f): 7:43pm On Aug 06, 2018
datascience:

Okay oga.

I understand this ur reply
U no like wahala rara cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 7:43pm On Aug 06, 2018
chasers:
undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 7:44pm On Aug 06, 2018
Richhard:
I sawed him grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rhemy2013(f): 7:45pm On Aug 06, 2018
cutiereborn:

Here goes....

Yummyummy kiss,I need to try this garden egg sauce too..
So u are the one that stole this 2plate frm me.been looking for it in my kitchen o..well done grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rhemy2013(f): 7:47pm On Aug 06, 2018
chasers:

Oshey presentation aiye cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rhemy2013(f): 7:56pm On Aug 06, 2018
dunasy:

Something light for dinner.... Hubby helping with the semo

What would you rather have your okro with?

Nah Eba nd okro they swt pass o tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by rezzy: 7:57pm On Aug 06, 2018
Made them this evening
Puff puff and Rock buns

It was a hit

17 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MizMyColi(f): 8:15pm On Aug 06, 2018
Is it just me, or are there other people too who know that obodo oyibo people food is only best for presentation but not all that when it comes to internal sweetness and taste coordination?

Who no go nuh know.

You'll see all their food from afar and be salivating, and telling yourself...oh how I wish!

Finally, when the food reach your front, you'll realize it would have been better if you just continued feeding your eyes.

Even Lasagna that everyone has been talking and talking about undecided
Let me not go into more details, please.

Our Naija way of cooking might not be so lit presentation wise. But, even at that, give me home ANYTIME, any day!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:16pm On Aug 06, 2018
chasers:

Me too. I really love this section and I genuinely like most of the posters here. That’s the only thing keeping me on this forum

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 06, 2018
eyinjuege:

Stop causing rancour on this thread.
You have never posted a meal, not even once on this thread and yet you are talking of presentation.
The title of the thread states clearly cook in your kitchen, snap and post. The people doing that are still better than those who just come to act as judge and jury.
Either do that or just look at those doing that and keep your ill mannered comments to yourself.

What of those people that eat out and post their irritating foreign meals on here? Hypocrites full this thread
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mabebe1(f): 8:17pm On Aug 06, 2018
Enjoy.

27 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:18pm On Aug 06, 2018
African food definitely tastes better than American food. That’s for sure.

That’s why I love Thai and other ethnic food because they are closer to our african food in taste.

However, foreign food does grow on you and many thing that I wouldn’t eat at first I actually enjoy now. So give it some time.

MizMyColi:
Is it just me, or are there other people too who know that obodo oyibo people food is only best for presentation but not all that when it comes to internal sweetness and taste coordination?

Who no go nuh know.

You'll see all their food from afar and be salivating, and telling yourself...oh how I wish!

Finally, when the food reach your front, you'll realize it would have been better if you just continued feeding your eyes.

Even Lasagna that everyone has been talking and talking about undecided
Let me not go into more details, please.

Our Naija way of cooking might not be so lit presentation wise. But, even at that, give me home ANYTIME, any day!

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 8:26pm On Aug 06, 2018
GoTV:

What of those people that eat out and post their irritating foreign meals on here? Hypocrites full this thread

At least they posted a meal, and tell us it's from an eatery or mama put. We still appreciate the meal, and the effort to post it on here. Even those who Google and paste, we still appreciate it with likes and educate them about plagiarism.
How you have the guts to call what people eat as irritating, or making you puke beggars belief. Why can't you just accord respect to other people?
You have also indirectly tried to call me a hypocrite, meanwhile I didn't cause your family problems and definitely not responsible for your emotional baggage.
Until you learn to just show a little respect to other people, you will keep having problems with those in your life. What the body wants as humans is just a little respect, just a little.

19 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jazzyjazz: 8:31pm On Aug 06, 2018
Palm oil rice and beans

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 06, 2018
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 06, 2018
cococandy:

Me too. I really love this section and I genuinely like most of the posters here. That’s the only thing keeping me on this forum
Same here..and including your post.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) ... (3486) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.