Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,403 members, 7,850,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:15 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (850) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5817292 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) ... (3488) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 06, 2018
eyinjuege:

At least they posted a meal, and tell us it's from an eatery or mama put. We still appreciate the meal, and the effort to post it on here. Even those who Google and paste, we still appreciate it with likes and educate them about plagiarism.
How you have the guts to call what people eat as irritating, or making you puke beggars belief. Why can't you just accord respect to other people?
You have also indirectly tried to call me a hypocrite, meanwhile I didn't cause your family problems and definitely not responsible for your emotional baggage.
Until you learn to just show a little respect to other people, you will keep having problems with those in your life. What the body wants as humans is just a little respect, just a little.

This might be my last post on this thread cos you hypocrites will call your saviour mods to ban me for my submission. FYI, where were you when i was posting real foods on here asides this borrow pose pics littering this thread I made a mistake posting about my family issues on here cos i thought majority here were matured enough to intervene positively. I could have gone to post in the romance or family section but it's full of hornnny teens who hasnt experienced life. Now you're rubbing my post in my face. I will continue to pray for you and all my other enemies. You defend hypocrites by saying at least they stole pics from Google or they ate out while the title of the thread says cook in your kitchen and post pictures. SMH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:56pm On Aug 06, 2018
chasers:
Same here..and including your post.
yours too kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 06, 2018
breadplanets:
undecided
cool cheesy Special Bread.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by britiko: 8:58pm On Aug 06, 2018
dunasy:

Something light for dinner.... Hubby helping with the semo

What would you rather have your okro with?

Eba cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 9:05pm On Aug 06, 2018
GoTV:

undecided
What?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 06, 2018
cococandy:
yours too kiss
Thanks. Still gonna try that creamy Pasta this weekend... kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 06, 2018
Rhemy2013:

I understand this ur reply
U no like wahala rara cheesy

Lol...Exactly ooo
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 9:15pm On Aug 06, 2018
GoTV:

This might be my last post on this thread cos you hypocrites will call your saviour mods to ban me for my submission. FYI, where were you when i was posting real foods on here asides this borrow pose pics littering this thread I made a mistake posting about my family issues on here cos i thought majority here were matured enough to intervene positively. I could have gone to post in the romance or family section but it's full of hornnny teens who hasnt experienced life. Now you're rubbing my post in my face. I will continue to pray for you and all my other enemies. You defend hypocrites by saying at least they stole pics from Google or they ate out while the title of the thread says cook in your kitchen and post pictures. SMH

Please go and use your medicine. If you're not started on any yet, go and see a Dr and ask them to start you on antidepressants.
You need your prayers more for your life spiralling out of control, so keep your prayers for yourself.
The world is not against you, as you just need to work on your attitude. Nobody owes you anything FYI.
Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference... Winston Churchill

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 9:16pm On Aug 06, 2018
eyinjuege kindly ignore that kid.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 06, 2018
[quote author=datascience post=70040100]

##
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 06, 2018
cococandy:
Oops I’m so sorry. I don’t know why I assumed you’re a lady.

Okay now we have to really marry you. grin

I have a twin.

Lol
Mbok, Nsanga mi yak. You want to use laugh to finish me bah? Lol

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 06, 2018
Good evening friends
By me:

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 9:31pm On Aug 06, 2018
Rhemy2013:

Yummyummy kiss,I need to try and his garden egg sauce too..
So u are the one that stole this 2plate frm me.been looking for it in my kitchen o..well done grin
My sister, these plates are my fav. kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 9:34pm On Aug 06, 2018
chasers:
Special Dinner For The Family ===Nairaland Food Section..Love You Guys cool
Show off tongue
Thanks for the dinner.
Esp interested in the fish kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 9:35pm On Aug 06, 2018
rezzy:
Made them this evening
Puff puff and Rock buns

It was a hit

Please send some my way. I need to have this for breakfast with hot tea.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 9:36pm On Aug 06, 2018
mabebe1:
Enjoy.
shocked shocked tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 9:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
jazzyjazz:
Palm oil rice and beans
Your head dey there kiss hope that is Titus fish I am seeing garnishing it?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 9:45pm On Aug 06, 2018
datascience:
Good evening friends
By me:

Can I invite my self over for dinner?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by britiko: 9:47pm On Aug 06, 2018
datascience:
Good evening friends
By me:

This looks appetizing. Good job! smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 06, 2018
cutiereborn:

Can I invite my self over for dinner?

Lol. Please come..

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 06, 2018
britiko:

This looks appetizing. Good job! smiley

Thanks so much.....

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jazzyjazz: 10:16pm On Aug 06, 2018
cutiereborn:

Your head dey there kiss hope that is Titus fish I am seeing garnishing it?

Yes o
It's Titus fish grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by anonymuz(m): 10:24pm On Aug 06, 2018
datascience:
Good evening friends
By me:
so na only wan eat this...kontinue

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 06, 2018
ibkayee:

What?

Don't ever quote me again. I despise people synonymous with you
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 10:40pm On Aug 06, 2018
GoTV:

Don't ever quote me again. I despise people synonymous with you
Lol negro you quoted me first

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kushercain: 10:45pm On Aug 06, 2018
hope say she sabi cook watche hope your love go sweet pass shiton

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MizMyColi(f): 11:07pm On Aug 06, 2018
cococandy:
African food definitely tastes better than American food. That’s for sure.

That’s why I love Thai and other ethnic food because they are closer to our african food in taste.

However, foreign food does grow on you and many thing that I wouldn’t eat at first I actually enjoy now. So give it some time.

You are right about the growing part, but honestly, after spending more than 6 months, I'm not sure it will ever reach that type of growth. When I first came here, the curry stench made me avoid kitchen areas...

Now, I don't perceive it anymore. In fact, their curry is one of the best I've used. It's Indian. About their food? Let me believe.

I work with a very big catering company. I see different orisirisi food, yet I'm not interested ooo. They will just give them one high sounding name that will make you salivate.

But I can barely take 1-2 spoons peacefully.

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rhemy2013(f): 11:12pm On Aug 06, 2018
datascience:
Good evening friends
By me:
Yepa,what am i seen...
Pls dish mine abeg

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:39am On Aug 07, 2018
datascience:
Good evening friends
By me:

Just imagine . If you marry my sister. I’ll be happy when I see this picture because I know she ate for me and her grin

It will be like I was the one who ate it

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:31am On Aug 07, 2018
Rhemy2013:

Yepa,what am i seen...
Pls dish mine abeg

Okay. Thanks. Please Take yours. Lol
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:32am On Aug 07, 2018
cococandy:

Just imagine . If you marry my sister. I’ll be happy when I see this picture because I know she ate for me and her grin

It will be like I was the one who ate it

Lol.
Ehen I go consider your sister if she never marry. Lol

Good morning coco

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) ... (3488) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: IamR, cococandy(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.