Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,549 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (927) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5750629 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 9:16pm On Aug 26, 2018
funlord:

Abuja permanent residents and out of town visitors also welcome....

"3JS hotel bush bar in utako district abuja fct....

Or head to...

@goodfoodnaija on instagram to see what kind of chow awaits you whenever you decide to visit......."

Anyone who can catch me there on any day of the week is entitled to a free meal and drink of your choice courtesy of my wallet.

when ll you be free tmrw cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mzMerci(f): 9:56pm On Aug 26, 2018
booqee:
what does it do for the skin? Makes it smooth or clear acne etc
I'll love to try it.. Can I also use coconut oil to do it instead of olive?

Lightens acne spots and dark patches..not sure about the coconut oil since it darkens..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bomgirl(f): 9:58pm On Aug 26, 2018
funlord:

Abuja permanent residents and out of town visitors also welcome....

"3JS hotel bush bar in utako district abuja fct....

Or head to...

@goodfoodnaija on instagram to see what kind of chow awaits you whenever you decide to visit......."

Anyone who can catch me there on any day of the week is entitled to a free meal and drink of your choice courtesy of my wallet.

Good food is a very correct person. I recommend her anyday!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 10:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
About last Sallah.
Husby's favorite goat went to rest in peace grin
Peppered goat meat and dodo. kiss kiss kiss

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aim07(f): 10:09pm On Aug 26, 2018
qhutetomsel:
So I crave some type of food like a pregnant woman embarassed embarassed
This weekend was Goat meat asun and Ewa agoyin
The asun was really fast but the ewa agoyin was work, it takes a lot time to cook to get that typical taste and color.
The agoyin sauce turned out really well that I was wishing I made a lot. cry
Nice one, please what is the recipe for d ewa agoyin source? thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 10:16pm On Aug 26, 2018
Bomgirl:

Good food is a very correct person. I recommend her anyday!

Yes oh....she's one of my besties....
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 10:25pm On Aug 26, 2018
geekybabe:
Carrot banana cake made with oat flour.
It has shredded coconouts, shredded carrots, raisins, walnuts, and it's so yummy

It's vegan, and gluten free.
Dry ingredients: Oat flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, raisins,
Wet: mashed bananas, milk (I used almond milk), 2eggs(optional), 1/4 oil, honey . Then add at least 1cup shredded carrots. Add walnuts or shredded coconut for crunch. Mix dry and wet ingredients and bake on medium heat for at least an hr.

You can substitute oat flour for normal baking flour.
Yum kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 10:26pm On Aug 26, 2018
zaynie:
About last Sallah.
Come through zaynie

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 10:39pm On Aug 26, 2018
ibkayee:

Come through zaynie

Those boobies are about to fall off any moment cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 26, 2018
mzMerci:

Lightens acne spots and dark patches..not sure about the coconut oil since it darkens..
thank you
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 26, 2018
post=70630306:
Can you pls leave Sai Baba for the politics section pls?! We are talking about good food here.
We'll upload barbecue pics in some couple of hours.
Who is we??
Why is it still taking you hours to upload BBQ pic for us?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:19pm On Aug 26, 2018
Elder001:

Who is we??

Why is it still taking you hours to upload BBQ pic for us?
Boys are busy on the grill.
Don't worry, we won't forget your plate.
Just hold on Junior Elder!
Trust us!

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 26, 2018
post=70639839:
Boys are busy on the grill. Don't worry, we won't forget your plate. Just hold on Junior Elder! Trust us!
Boys?? Only now do I understand.
So you're a boy..Sorry, I don't deal with boys.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:28pm On Aug 26, 2018
Elder001:

Boys?? Only now do I understand.

So you're a boy..Sorry, I don't deal with boys.
So sad you call your self an elder, but your reasoning and comprehension is just like that of a 5 year old.

Hey boys, remove that extra plate we told you about now, junior elder is no more invited.
Weldone boys!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 26, 2018
post=70639981:

So sad you call your self an elder, but your reasoning and comprehension is just like that of a 5 year old.

Hey boys, remove that extra plate we told you about now, junior elder is no more invited.
Weldone boys!
I guess you're just in a hurry to insult someone before you sleep this night...
LMAO.. This is so funny

Weytin man no go see for nairaland.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JewelStone(f): 11:50pm On Aug 26, 2018
cutiereborn:
Thanks @ jazzyjazz for the puff video & breadplanets for sharing.
First in history I am having round puff done with my own hands!
This is soooo yummy and tempting but I refuse to backslide from fitfam cheesy

Mariangeles:
Leaf moi-moi ; it was SUPER TASTY I wanted more
Please send the moi-moi to my house, I need it in my life asap!

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 12:17am On Aug 27, 2018
JewelStone:

On it's way...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 12:22am On Aug 27, 2018
Will the drama ever end
Orisirisi....
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 27, 2018
Mariangeles:
Will the drama ever end Orisirisi....
Which drama?
You no wan sleep/you don't want to sleep grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by britiko: 1:18am On Aug 27, 2018
Lunch was served

Fried rice, grilled turkey &chicken

Bon Appetit!!! smiley

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Alwaysking: 8:39am On Aug 27, 2018
geekybabe:
Carrot banana cake made with oat flour.
It has shredded coconouts, shredded carrots, raisins, walnuts, and it's so yummy

It's vegan, and gluten free.
Dry ingredients: Oat flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, raisins,
Wet: mashed bananas, milk (I used almond milk), 2eggs(optional), 1/4 oil, honey . Then add at least 1cup shredded carrots. Add walnuts or shredded coconut for crunch. Mix dry and wet ingredients and bake on medium heat for at least an hr.

You can substitute oat flour for normal baking flour.
Wawu! I will like to try this someday
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Alwaysking: 8:41am On Aug 27, 2018
britiko:
Lunch was served
Fried rice, grilled turkey &chicken
Bon Appetit!!! smiley
Oga only you all these chickens? you dey try o. smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 9:20am On Aug 27, 2018
JewelStone:

grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by annc: 9:21am On Aug 27, 2018
Yam and gardenegg source, fruit cocktail

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 9:21am On Aug 27, 2018
Mariangeles:
Leaf moi-moi ; it was SUPER TASTY I wanted more
Leaf moin moin kiss kiss kiss
Add it to my beloved jollof rice and turkey tongue
The result........ kiss kiss cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 27, 2018
Early momo rice n dodo

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 9:23am On Aug 27, 2018
zaynie:
About last Sallah.
Gizdodo on fleek kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 27, 2018
jagugu88li:
My 2nd time in this puff puff thing. It was nice but I will give it the same attention I give rice. Threw some coconut dust to substitute for the sugar I dont have.

Almost forgot to mention.......The Nigerian version tastes better than the Jamaican.
The coconut flakes are just fine. Yum.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nellyquash(f): 9:29am On Aug 27, 2018
datascience:

Na PHC we dey na. Lol cheesy

Aaaah. We dey the same place na, lol
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by annc: 9:33am On Aug 27, 2018
Thanks jazzyjazz for the kopf kpof video & breadplanets for sharing.
I did the perfect rounded kpof, I couldn't take pictures though because me and hubby couldn't respect ourselves, we were munching it as it was coming out from the fire tongue.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by annc: 9:42am On Aug 27, 2018
There is a cold pressed method if you are fair in complexion, as this will bring out your skin color and make your skin glow.

Just grate, sundry to get rid of moisture, then put in an airtight contained & pour [/b]cold pressed[b] coconut oil, enough to cover it. Leave on counter top to infuse for about two weeks or more. Then seive.
The more time you give it to infuse, the more concentrated it will be.

tabithababy:

Please how did you extract the carrot oil
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:45am On Aug 27, 2018
Elder001:

Which drama?

You no wan sleep/you don't want to sleep grin
You will never learn.
Very soon you will be crying again that we should please delete one post about you.
When your mouth will never be closed for once little elder.
Continue boy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Dara2 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.