Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,814 members, 7,834,734 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (928) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5787569 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) ... (3483) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tabithababy(f): 9:46am On Aug 27, 2018
annc:
There is a cold pressed method if you are fair in complexion, as this will bring out your skin color and make your skin glow.

Just grate, sundry to get rid of moisture, then put in an airtight contained & pour [/b]cold pressed[b] coconut oil, enough to cover it. Leave on counter top to infuse for about two weeks or more. Then seive.
The more time you give it to infuse, the more concentrated it will be.

Thanks cheesy kiss kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by annc: 9:46am On Aug 27, 2018
Hot pressed coconut oil darkens my skin as well, but the cold pressed brings out my colour.

loveymom:

My skin hates coconut oil or will I say coconut oil hates my skin
It darkens me within days

Jojoba oil is bae for my skin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by annc: 9:47am On Aug 27, 2018
grin

tabithababy:

Thanks cheesy kiss kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 27, 2018
annc:
Hot pressed coconut oil darkens my skin as well, but the cold pressed brings out my colour.

Haven't tried cold pressed, maybe will give a try.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by annc: 9:50am On Aug 27, 2018
So you now want me to eat only plantain huh, I've finished my food mbok... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

cutiereborn:

Thank you very much, let me just take the peppersoup and meat, don't worry, I will remain the plantain for you. tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:50am On Aug 27, 2018
cutiereborn:

Leaf moin moin kiss kiss kiss
Add it to my beloved jollof rice and turkey tongue
The result........ kiss kiss cry
You and jollof rice... grin
For me, it's jollof and dodo...although I've heard from many that jollof and moi-moi is bae

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 9:53am On Aug 27, 2018
cutiereborn:
Gizdodo on fleek kiss
This one is Asundodo, and is even peppered on top. Diariz God

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jazzyjazz: 9:55am On Aug 27, 2018
annc:
Thanks jazzyjazz for the kopf kpof video & breadplanets for sharing.
I did the perfect rounded kpof, I couldn't take pictures though because me and hubby couldn't respect ourselves, we were munching it as it was coming out from the fire tongue.
Jazzy you look like my neighbour by the way (one popular estate in airport road) cheesy

Hehehehe
I de Apo resettlement sha

But why you come remain for me na undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tabithababy(f): 9:55am On Aug 27, 2018
jazzyjazz:
Plantain chips in progress

Teach me biko wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by annc: 9:56am On Aug 27, 2018
Just try it, you won't regret.
Make sure you purchase from a trusted source. My baby hasn't used anyother thing but coconut oil since birth & he is the fairest person in my home with a glowing skin.

loveymom:

Haven't tried cold pressed, maybe will give a try.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 27, 2018
annc:
Just try it, you won't regret.
Make sure you purchase from a trusted source. My baby hasn't used anyother thing but coconut oil since birth & he is the fairest person in my home with a glowing skin.

Please what product do you use?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 27, 2018
Breakfast

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:58am On Aug 27, 2018
jizzus:
Early momo rice n dodo
I like what I see...especially the plantains
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by annc: 9:59am On Aug 27, 2018
My apologies ejoo, we would exercise self control next time grin

jazzyjazz:

Hehehehe
I de Apo resettlement sha

But why you come remain for me na undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by annc: 10:02am On Aug 27, 2018
I actually make mine by myself. I can teach you if you want.

loveymom:

Please what product do you use?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:02am On Aug 27, 2018
annc:
I did the perfect rounded kpof, I couldn't take pictures though because me and hubby couldn't respect ourselves, we were munching it as it was coming out from the fire tongue.
Jazzy you look like my neighbour by the way (one popular estate in airport road) cheesy
So you devoured the whole puff-puff ehn ??
You couldn't even save at least five pieces for the camera abi...?? OK o
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:02am On Aug 27, 2018
annc:

Me too o...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 27, 2018
annc:
please help with the video
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 27, 2018
annc:

Okay thanks, am interested
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by annc: 10:04am On Aug 27, 2018
My sister, the thing was so sweet & attractive. Hubby wasn't a helping matter either grin

Mariangeles:
So you devoured the whole puff-puff ehn ??
You couldn't even save at least five pieces for the camera abi...?? OK o
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by annc: 10:05am On Aug 27, 2018
I'll put the stepbystep procedures down
later & quote you

loveymom:

Okay thanks, am interested
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:11am On Aug 27, 2018
annc:
My sister, the thing was so sweet & attractive. Hubby wasn't a helping matter either grin

OMG I can't wait to make mine... embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 27, 2018
annc:
I'll put the stepbystep procedures down
later & quote you

Okay
Thanks so much
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:14am On Aug 27, 2018
chasers:
please help with the video
Chasers you've caught the Puff-Puff bug too?? grin
When you make yours, please don't intimidate us o 'cause I'm sure yours is going to look like it was bought from McDonald's... grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by barag(f): 10:20am On Aug 27, 2018
[quote author=jagugu88li post=70609140] I will assume that medemede means other things/ingredients of one's choice.

Exactly. you can add crayfish, prawns, cabbage carrot, and what have you. you can even use more than one tuber. The list is endless, it all depends on one's personal preference.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 27, 2018
Mariangeles:
Chasers you've caught the Puff-Puff bug too?? grin
When you make yours, please don't intimidate us o 'cause I'm sure yours is going to look like it was bought from McDonald's... grin
cheesy cheesy Not gonna near that standard, first time. Seeing the stuff for the past few weeks, i just need to give a try cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 27, 2018
#C4_KITCHEN

27 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 27, 2018
post=70647439:

You will never learn.
Very soon you will be crying again that we should please delete one post about you.
When your mouth will never be closed for once little elder.
Continue boy

You've carried your trouble from other sections to food section. The curses hardworking Nigerians have placed on you for supporting buhari are beginning to affect your mental state.

Well, you are right.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:06am On Aug 27, 2018
Elder001:

You've carried your trouble from other sections to food section. The curses hardworking Nigerians have placed on you for supporting buhari are beginning to affect your mental state.

Well, you are right.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 11:16am On Aug 27, 2018
Concoction fried rice.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lolipopandy(f): 11:43am On Aug 27, 2018
Concotion but taste nice

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 11:46am On Aug 27, 2018
post=70647439:

You will never learn.
Very soon you will be crying again that we should please delete one post about you.

When your mouth will never be closed for once little elder.
Continue boy

grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) ... (3483) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: adecz, nem95 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.