Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (930) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5789082 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) (933) ... (3483) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 27, 2018
perfectcrown:

Pls,im interested too. Thanks.

By the way,where's the pancake queen,Sansa1.43?
I dey oh,just bin down.No strength to mix pancake.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 27, 2018
cutiereborn:

Done!
Thanks Dear cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by savvytouch(f): 3:14pm On Aug 27, 2018
Party Jollofu don ready ooo, my UK peeps bring plate o

17 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 27, 2018
cutiereborn:

True true, his' will look like what you get in the cover of top food magazines grin
Lol....Kidding right?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bunny19: 3:21pm On Aug 27, 2018
Roland17:
About yesterday, as summer gradually draws to a close.

Wishing everyone a wonderful week ahead.

embarassed embarassed cry cry. God dey
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SugaryBelle(f): 3:30pm On Aug 27, 2018
Beans never tasted so good tongue

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lolipopandy(f): 4:38pm On Aug 27, 2018
chasers:
#C4_KITCHEN

Rice and Spinach tongue

She woke up this morning to see this beside her .. Treating her like a Queen cheesy
only d face of d food will fill me up

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 4:41pm On Aug 27, 2018
savvytouch:
Party Jollofu don ready ooo, my UK peeps bring plate o
Did someone say......Party Jollof Rice shocked kiss kiss kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 4:42pm On Aug 27, 2018
SugaryBelle:
Beans never tasted so good tongue
This is what we call "packaged beans" wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sewasaunt(f): 4:42pm On Aug 27, 2018
Pounded yam and efo elegusi. whew!

27 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by perfectcrown(f): 5:02pm On Aug 27, 2018
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by perfectcrown(f): 5:04pm On Aug 27, 2018
Sansa143:
I dey oh,just bin down.No strength to mix pancake.

Aww,sorry sis.

You are beautiful. Read yr diary

Regards to J-boy.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 27, 2018
lolipopandy:
only d face of d food will fill me up
cheesy cheesy grin. THANKS..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2018
chasers:
Her concoction rice is the type that went to Harvard... different from mine cheesy

Side-eyes him......

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2018
cutiereborn:

Yours is more of "fried rice with swag" tongue

Tell him o

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:29pm On Aug 27, 2018
cyberhike:

lmao... you self know as e dey go
Lol wink, u know the little boy Elder001 too?!
He is such an annoying little kid for real.
He deserves a knock on his head.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 27, 2018
First attempt at Pizza, needs more improvement

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2018
cutiereborn:

No vex, I could only recognise water and doughnut. What are the other stuffs?
Hehehe @ doughnut, that's cute smiley. It does look like a donut, but it's actually a type of bread called bagel. This one is a multi-grain bagel (I kinda burnt it a lil'); then eggs with black olives, red chilli flakes, black pepper, onions & garlic; pollock/fish, and avocado (green thing). smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 27, 2018
post=70662265:

Lol wink, u know the little boy Elder001 too?!
He is such an annoying little kid for real.
He deserves a knock on his head.

It all started yesterday when you made a comment on a thread where Kanye West purchased a car for his wife and you were advising Nigerian men to do the same, I corrected you and since then you've been following me about insulting and saying all sorts of bullshît.

Man or boy, do you have any sense at all? I guess because you know you'll get lots of like if you insult my "person" that's why you're acting stupid on this thread since yesterday, right?

Your commente are on almost all threads on the front page, do you have a life outside this site at all?

You fools really make it hard for someone to be calm on this site.

And if we should check now you're still a slowpoke eating free food in your parents house.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lolipopandy(f): 6:38pm On Aug 27, 2018
chasers:
cheesy cheesy grin. THANKS..
wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 27, 2018
loveymom:
First attempt at Pizza, needs more improvement

Cool... I know it's gonna taste good.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:44pm On Aug 27, 2018
Hanseel1:

It all started yesterday when you made a comment on a thread where Kanye West purchased a car for his wife and you were advising Nigerian men to do the same, I corrected you and since then you've been following me about insulting and saying all sorts of bullshît.

Man or boy, do you have any sense at all? I guess because you know you'll get lots of like if you insult my "person" that's why you're acting stupid on this thread since yesterday, right?

Your commente are on almost all threads on the front page, do you have a life outside this site at all?

You fools really make it hard for someone to be calm on this site.

And if we should check now you're still a slowpoke eating free food in your parents house.
Oh little boy Elder001 has many accounts?
Now, we know.
Anyways YOU ARE RIGHT as always! cheesy wink.
Have a nice day!
Hahaha grin cheesy wink

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 27, 2018
Hanseel1:

Cool... I know it's gonna taste good.
Sure it did, thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by glimpse(f): 6:49pm On Aug 27, 2018
Sewasaunt:
Pounded yam and efo elegusi. whew!

cry cry cry. Let me just be crying oooo
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 27, 2018
post=70662671:

Oh little boy Elder001 has many accounts?
Now, we know.
Anyways YOU ARE RIGHT as always! cheesy wink.
Have a nice day!
Hahaha grin cheesy wink

Whoever it is that purchased a phone for you is stupid like seriously.

Always online on nairaland 24/7 commenting on every thread. If you're not eating free food you won't be online on nairaland 24/7.

Slowpoke .You're really not worth the time.
I've been intentionally ignoring your mentions since yesterday but it seems the likes are getting into your head.

Don't go and do something useful with your life, all these university students constituting a nuisance on nairaland.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 27, 2018
loveymom:
Sure it did, thanks
You didn't cook the onions and peppers?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 27, 2018
Ladies and gentlemen, sorry for the derailing.
Just that it's hard being calm on this site sometimes.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
Hanseel1:

Whoever it is that purchased a phone for you is stupid like seriously.

Always online on nairaland 24/7 commenting on every thread. If you're not eating free food you won't be online on nairaland 24/7.

slowpoke. You're really not worth the time sometimes.
I've been intentionally ignoring your mentions since yesterday but it seems the likes are getting into your head.

Don't go and do something useful with your life, all these university students constituting a nuisance on nairaland.
See someone quoting us around and begging us to delete posts about him cos of some ladies he's lying to here now preaching with long sermon.
Elder001 known as hanseel1 is now giving a national speech like PMB, ladies and gentlemen kwa?!
Hahaha wink cheesy. Dis pikin sef!
Well , we won't want to derail this beautiful thread.
So as usual...YOU ARE RIGHT little Elder001

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 27, 2018
Hanseel1:

You didn't cook the onions and peppers?
Not peppers but tomatoes and yes I didn't cook them
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2018
post=70663429:

See someone quoting us around and begging us to delete posts about him cos of some ladies he's lying to here now preaching with long sermon.
Well , we won't want to derail this beautiful thread.
So as usual...YOU ARE RIGHT little Elder001

Read and comprehend the pic you just posted.

You're still quoting me.. show the screenshot of where I begged you to delete comments.

And if what you do on this site is impressing females, I'm not here to impress females.

Fool.. I wanted to ignore your mentions today but if I do, you won't stop.

I repeat 'go and make your life useful instead of being on nairaland 24/7.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:15pm On Aug 27, 2018
Food is ready

Elder001, Hanseel1.
Stop behaving like the kid you are.
Take your kid mentality to your politics thread and leave sensible people alone here please.
You are making noise, derailing with those long posts.
Go away please.
Let us eat in Peace kiddo!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2018
post=70663592:
Food is ready

Elder001, Hanseel1.
Stop behaving like the kid you are.
Take your kid mentality to your politics thread and leave sensible people alone here please.
You are making noise with those long posts.
Go away please.

I'm not a fan of politics section. Check my accounts and you'll see Romance, family and crime.

I told you to post a pic of BBQ since you always lie that your job is to grill BBQ, you said it's gonna take some hours.

I asked you how many hours it's going to take only for you to start behaving like an hungry tout insulting up and down, who's the kid?

You just said I was begging you to delete comments, can you show the screenshot?

E no go better for the fools wey buy phone give you.

After today, you'll know the kind of persons you can display your madness for on this site and they won't answer you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) (933) ... (3483) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: adecz and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.