Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,313 members, 7,846,383 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (937) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5809526 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) ... (3487) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amicable09(f): 9:13am On Aug 29, 2018
Mariangeles:
Drumsticks are tough and boring jor...but the wings taste different kinda like crab meat
Oh no! They are tender and exciting! See the joy spread across my face typing this alone cheesy

You compare the wings to crab meat, that's to say, they are as hard as the shell of crabs. The thought of this makes me want to cry. I don't like bones and that's what the wings present to its lovers as delicious.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 9:17am On Aug 29, 2018
zaynie:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy See prayer point o
issa serious matter na cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Alaadin(m): 9:17am On Aug 29, 2018
amicable09:

Oh no! They are tender and exciting! See the joy spread across my face typing this alone cheesy

You compare the wings to crab meat, that's to say, they are as hard as the shell of crabs. The thought of this makes me want to cry. I don't like bones and that's what the wings present to its lovers as delicious.

I used to be a lover of the sicks till my grannie thought me how to eat wings , since the I fly with the wings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:18am On Aug 29, 2018
cyberhike:

I think I'll pass... imagine how that zaynie babe dey illustrate to eat the poo butt lmao
She was too explicit with her description right...??
Zaynie you're scaring away potential chicken butt lovers o... grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 9:20am On Aug 29, 2018
zaynie:

You don't know what you're missing o grin
Don't worry for my party, I will introduce you the the Wings Club wink. After you have settled down very well , you will graduate to the Yansh Level kiss
Hahaha! I'm reeling with laughter. No be small graduation.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Babacele: 9:21am On Aug 29, 2018
amicable09:

even gravy coated biscuit bones with plenty onions and lil spice? Try it, Ami.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mzleemah(f): 9:24am On Aug 29, 2018
Breakfast
Spot the peeping crab

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 29, 2018
breadplanets:
Where I wan start. chai shocked
Start with the water cheesy very sweet tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amicable09(f): 9:31am On Aug 29, 2018
Alaadin:

I used to be a lover of the sicks till my grannie thought me how to eat wings , since the I fly with the wings.
Lol. So you're a convert? cheesy
I may just order some wings this morning and hope my money doesn't waste. All my life I've watched as family members pull out all the feathers off dead chicken and the wings have never been attractive.

Let's hope with the fan base the wings have, I can be won over.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 9:52am On Aug 29, 2018
cyberhike:

I think I'll pass... imagine how that zaynie babe dey illustrate to eat the poo butt lmao

tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 9:53am On Aug 29, 2018
Mzleemah:
Breakfast
Spot the peeping crab

Oh my! kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 9:54am On Aug 29, 2018
Yuneehk:

Hahaha! I'm reeling with laughter. No be small graduation.

grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by konkonbilo(m): 9:56am On Aug 29, 2018
Breakfast....beans and plantain cheesy kiss

14 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:03am On Aug 29, 2018
amicable09:

Lol. So you're a convert? cheesy
I may just order some wings this morning and hope my money doesn't waste. All my life I've watched as family members pull out all the feathers off dead chicken and the wings have never been attractive.

Let's hope with the fan base the wings have, I can be won over.
Just make sure you order for orobo wings...you're welcome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 10:44am On Aug 29, 2018
breadplanets:
In my place the bombom is always reserved for the father of the house. I remember the day I stole it and was almost killed grin I then made it a prayer point that my husband will hate it. And guess what my husband despises it. This God is wonderful cheesy

Lolzzz, hubby also hate it but the troublesome me will still dish it for him cheesy I'm just obeying tradition.
Gizzard is also reserved for the father or man of the house too but I always eat it even before I pour the chicken inside the soup/stew. What I do is to buy a kilo of gizzard and life chicken so there will be enough gizzard for him cos he loves it.

Sorry for the epistle, ngwa bye

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:54am On Aug 29, 2018
Oya grab a piece of hot fried yam with your tea or coffee...

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 11:01am On Aug 29, 2018
All these "chicken anal expert's" sef.......make I go stand near my mummy before dem spoil me for her... grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 11:25am On Aug 29, 2018
Mariangeles:
Please tell me that's new yam kiss
Where is the egg or stew to go with?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 11:34am On Aug 29, 2018
cutiereborn:

Please help me ask her undecided angry

Mariangeles:
Delicious

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:55am On Aug 29, 2018
cutiereborn:

it's new yam...it was a quick fix thing o
I didn't even plan it so I had it with tea

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:55am On Aug 29, 2018
ibkayee:

Please help me ask her undecided angry

Delicious
Thanks... tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:57am On Aug 29, 2018
funlord:

All these "chicken anal expert's" sef.......make I go stand near my mummy before dem spoil me for her... grin
You wey don spoil finish... Y you wan pretend??

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 12:06pm On Aug 29, 2018
Mariangeles:
You wey don spoil finish... Y you wan pretend??

A whole pastor like me...oh jehovah jireh...Come and take control of this sisters soul ....Amen.. cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 12:34pm On Aug 29, 2018
funlord:

A whole pastor like me...oh jehovah jireh...Come and take control of this sisters soul ....Amen.. cool
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 29, 2018
#C4_KITCHEN

22 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Alwaysking: 12:45pm On Aug 29, 2018
Mzleemah:
Breakfast Spot the peeping crab
Nice one halima
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Alwaysking: 12:46pm On Aug 29, 2018
chasers:
#C4_KITCHEN
Mayonnaise Cold Rice tongue
Yummmy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 29, 2018
Alwaysking:
Yummmy
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by psylliumhusk1: 12:56pm On Aug 29, 2018
Diaris godooo cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ejika48(f): 1:29pm On Aug 29, 2018
#eforiroistrending# pls don't mind my errors! couldn't resist but had to make mine with bitter leaf n Efo shoko!
What I used:
Handful of boiled bitter leaf
Efo shoko
Roasted Titus fish
Pomo
Beef
Crayfish
Red oil
Maggi
Salt
Red pepper
Tomatoes
Stock fish
Locust beans (iru woro)
Enough onions......
It was oooooolalacious! It went down with semovita!

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Lalas247(f): 1:54pm On Aug 29, 2018
Allylic:
what now...talk now or forever hold your peace grin grin
delish kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Lalas247(f): 1:56pm On Aug 29, 2018
Mariangeles:
NNE no sauce ... abeg put small stew for side

(1) (2) (3) ... (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) ... (3487) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Painandgain(f), MissSlimbody(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.