Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,183 members, 7,829,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (935) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5777383 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (932) (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) ... (3482) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:06pm On Aug 28, 2018
That’s looks soooooo good. .

zaynie:
You can take a girl out of the streets but you can't take the streets out of the girl.
Street food is the best. kiss kiss kiss kiss

Roasted yam and potatoes with a dash of salt and a sprinkle of shredded bitter leaves with super curled and extra soft ponmo kiss kiss kiss kiss bought on the roadside, eaten in my car.
I didn't remember to buy water, let me enter this bank and drink cold water jàre grin

My husband would shudder if he saw this grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:07pm On Aug 28, 2018
zaynie:

This one is party semo.
They wanted to serve you ewedu but you quickly shouted that they should put efo riro instead cheesy
You were there abi?? grin grin. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 10:10pm On Aug 28, 2018
chasers:
#C4_KITCHEN

ABJ...We Out

Did you eat out or you made all these?
Shebi you have started again angry angry angry

Jeje, I ate indomie and was going to bed, now you'll make me be dreaming of food that I don't even know the name. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 10:11pm On Aug 28, 2018
Noblefirstlady:
Fried chicken posting and chewing

Gimme the wings!
That's the best part of chicken.
The wings and the bombom lipsrsealed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 10:13pm On Aug 28, 2018
cococandy:
That’s looks soooooo good. .

grin grin grin
The taste was heavenly.
Oil dey Mama Ebeano head, she sabi grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 10:13pm On Aug 28, 2018
Mariangeles:
You were there abi?? grin grin. grin

Didn't you see how the ewedu carry reverse for the plate.
Let her come and confirm cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:15pm On Aug 28, 2018
zaynie:

Gimme the wings!
AHHHHHHHHHHHH! grin grin grin grin grin
YOU TOO JASIIIIIIIIIIIII! kiss
You say it as it is and I love you for this Iyawa...CHICKEN BOMBOM IS THA BOMB! grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 10:19pm On Aug 28, 2018
Mariangeles:
You say it as it is and I love you for this Iyawa...CHICKEN BOMBOM IS THA BOMB! grin

Aswear!
Boiled, fried, roasted....any which way.... kiss kiss kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 10:22pm On Aug 28, 2018
Mariangeles:
Ike Okuko is bae cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:29pm On Aug 28, 2018
Yuneehk:

Ike Okuko is bae cheesy cheesy
As in...especially steamed one with all it's fatty juiciness grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aim07(f): 10:31pm On Aug 28, 2018
soberdrunk:

Kai!! Is that soft kpomo i am seeing there? I call this type of Egusi "Nudity meal", them nor dey wear cloth chop this type......... angry
didn't use pomo, dried and smoked fish
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Noblefirstlady: 10:38pm On Aug 28, 2018
[quote author=zaynie post=70700709]

OK o u can have it don't give anyone

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Noblefirstlady: 10:44pm On Aug 28, 2018
[quote author=Mariangeles I used to think I'm the only one that likes chicken bombom
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tayosmatts(f): 10:56pm On Aug 28, 2018
Mariangeles:
Like seriously!!! cheesy grin shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tayosmatts(f): 10:59pm On Aug 28, 2018
To all the 'chicken bombom' lovers I salute una. The way you people are romantically describing the Bombom one will think say na better thing. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:02pm On Aug 28, 2018
Noblefirstlady:
[quote author=Mariangeles I used to think I'm the only one that likes chicken bombom
I guess Zaynie helped us all come out of the non-gay closet... grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by rezzy: 11:03pm On Aug 28, 2018
@caaz, you haf reach here, how is the family?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:04pm On Aug 28, 2018
tayosmatts:
To all the 'chicken bombom' lovers I salute una. The way you people are romantically describing the Bombom one will think say na better thing. grin
Na better thing na... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by rezzy: 11:16pm On Aug 28, 2018
zaynie:

This one is party semo.
They wanted to serve you ewedu but you quickly shouted that they should put efo riro instead cheesy

This woman, you will not kill person cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I knew it was pąrty semo but I didn't even notice the reverse ewedu shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cyberhike(m): 12:08am On Aug 29, 2018
Mariangeles:

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:17am On Aug 29, 2018
Chaii cry

In Patience Jonathan’s voice

zaynie:

grin grin grin
The taste was heavenly.
Oil dey Mama Ebeano head, she sabi grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by babythug(f): 3:46am On Aug 29, 2018
Made these two nights back

Egusi and efo riro!

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by babythug(f): 3:50am On Aug 29, 2018
Had to grill all the meat I bought.no nepa supply here for the past two months!

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 4:10am On Aug 29, 2018
zaynie:

Na wa o. Ijebu go make hunger wire me if I land that kain place cheesy
grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 4:11am On Aug 29, 2018
funlord:

Lmfao...better enjoy these your N700 corper mammy rates for now.... because after this your camping you must come join the rest of us dey drop buharia rates inside town for this same kind of wacks.....

hahahaha grin

it is well cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:09am On Aug 29, 2018
zaynie:

Did you eat out or you made all these?
Shebi you have started again angry angry angry

Jeje, I ate indomie and was going to bed, now you'll make me be dreaming of food that I don't even know the name. embarassed
Very Sorry Dear....Didn't do the cooking alone, some of those stuff were gotten from the supermarket already prepared..you gonna understand if you take time to study the photo..just Rice,Chicken Soup, Fruits,Veggies etc.. grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 6:15am On Aug 29, 2018
[quote author=cyberhike post=70703137][/quote] What ??
Swear you haven't tasted chicken tail... cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amicable09(f): 6:33am On Aug 29, 2018
zaynie:

Gimme the wings!
Lolz. This is very funny cheesy cheesy cheesy
I can't eat the bombom o! Ah! That's one part I don't near. Then the wings, that's just bone for me, not much meat to chew on.

My choice? Drumsticks for life! cheesy
Please Z, serve me drumsticks with hot jollof whenever I come for your partygrin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:37am On Aug 29, 2018
Mariangeles:

Seriously?? I cut it off oooo
The thing looks gross to me, make I no go shop fowl shit
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 29, 2018
amicable09:

I can't eat the bombom o! Ah! That's one part I don't near. Then the wings, that's just bone for me, not much meat to chew on.

Please Z, serve me drumsticks with hot jollof whenever I come for your partygrin

The wings are very sweet ooo, that's the only chicken part that love won't make me share it with anybody ooo

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amicable09(f): 7:42am On Aug 29, 2018
loveymom:

The wings are very sweet ooo, that's the only chicken part that love won't make me share it with anybody ooo
Are you serious!?
The wings that I see as punishment?
I will need to give it some attention from now on and discover what you guys find irresistible in the wings of a chic.ken
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 7:51am On Aug 29, 2018
amicable09:

You don't know what you're missing o grin
Don't worry for my party, I will introduce you the the Wings Club wink. After you have settled down very well , you will graduate to the Yansh Level kiss

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (932) (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) ... (3482) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mibvirgo123, cococandy(f), Jaycenvirtualse and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.