Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,313 members, 7,846,385 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (936) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5809533 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) ... (3487) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 7:52am On Aug 29, 2018
loveymom:

Seriously?? I cut it off oooo
The thing looks gross to me, make I no go shop fowl shit

After boiling, you'll cut the middle part and clean the poop out. But if you're an expert, there's a way you can eat around it without one poop leaking in your mouth grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amicable09(f): 7:57am On Aug 29, 2018
zaynie:

You don't know what you're missing o grin
Don't worry for my party, I will introduce you the the Wings Club wink. After you have settled down very well , you will graduate to the Yansh Level kiss
Oh shit! Shity, Shity, Shit! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amicable09(f): 7:58am On Aug 29, 2018
zaynie:

After boiling, you'll cut the middle part and clean the poop out. But if you're an expert, there's a way you can eat around it without one poop leaking in your mouth grin
Lol. You are cray!grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DrIkB: 7:58am On Aug 29, 2018
and I tried my hand in Eforiro, after seeing too much of it here on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 8:01am On Aug 29, 2018
amicable09:

Lol. You are cray!grin

I know grin grin grin
Just try to manage me like that cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amicable09(f): 8:03am On Aug 29, 2018
zaynie:

I know grin grin grin
Just try to manage me like that cheesy
That's why I'm endeared to you cheesy
Cray cray recognizes cray tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DrIkB: 8:04am On Aug 29, 2018
and I decided to try my hands on Eforiro after seeing too much of it...#Delta_Boy

21 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 8:06am On Aug 29, 2018
amicable09:

That's why I'm endeared to you cheesy
Cray cray recognizes cray tongue

kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 8:07am On Aug 29, 2018
DrIkB:
and I decided to try my hands on Eforiro after seeing too much of it...#Delta_Boy

You tried!
Well done sir.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cyberhike(m): 8:20am On Aug 29, 2018
Mariangeles:
What ?? Swear you haven't tasted chicken tail... cool
I haven't o.

women with these weird cravings...nitori olohun

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:26am On Aug 29, 2018
loveymom:

Seriously?? I cut it off oooo
The thing looks gross to me, make I no go shop fowl shit
Noooooo nah...not the poo-hole
From the waist down to the tail part grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:27am On Aug 29, 2018
cyberhike:

I haven't o.

women with these weird cravings...nitori olohun
I don't believe you jor... Ok who eats the tail part when you cook whole chicken??
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:29am On Aug 29, 2018
zaynie:

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:33am On Aug 29, 2018
amicable09:

Lolz. This is very funny cheesy cheesy cheesy
I can't eat the bombom o! Ah! That's one part I don't near. Then the wings, that's just bone for me, not much meat to chew on.

My choice? Drumsticks for life! cheesy
Please Z, serve me drumsticks with hot jollof whenever I come for your partygrin
Drumsticks are tough and boring jor...but the wings taste different kinda like crab meat
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cyberhike(m): 8:33am On Aug 29, 2018
Mariangeles:
I don't believe you jor... Ok who eats the tail part when you cook whole chicken??

when I was growing up my brother enjoys the head and the butt..

even now as an adult I don't eat it
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:36am On Aug 29, 2018
cyberhike:

when I was growing up my brother enjoys the head and the butt..

even now as an adult I don't eat it
You don't know what you missed...but it's not too late o as you can still try it...you'd love it believe me wink wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:37am On Aug 29, 2018
zaynie:

You don't know what you're missing o grin
Don't worry for my party, I will introduce you the the Wings Club wink. After you have settled down very well , you will graduate to the Yansh Level kiss
I had to do this again .... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:39am On Aug 29, 2018
amicable09:

Oh shit! Shity, Shity, Shit! cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin
zaynie is grossing you out with her description abi...?? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 8:43am On Aug 29, 2018
chasers:
#C4_KITCHEN
ABJ...We Out
Where I wan start. chai shocked

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 8:47am On Aug 29, 2018
Mariangeles:
AHHHHHHHHHHHH! grin grin grin grin grin
YOU TOO JASIIIIIIIIIIIII! kiss
You say it as it is and I love you for this Iyawa...CHICKEN BOMBOM IS THA BOMB! grin
In my place the bombom is always reserved for the father of the house. I remember the day I stole it and was almost killed grin I then made it a prayer point that my husband will hate it. And guess what my husband despises it. This God is wonderful cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 8:51am On Aug 29, 2018
loveymom:

The wings are very sweet ooo, that's the only chicken part that love won't make me share it with anybody ooo
Feet, head, neck, wings, bombom give me and take the other parts. I don't like the fleshy parts.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 8:53am On Aug 29, 2018
zaynie:

bombom expert o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:53am On Aug 29, 2018
breadplanets:
In my place the bombom is always reserved for the father of the house. I remember the day I stole it and was almost killed grin I then made it a prayer point that my husband will hate it. And guess what my husband despises it. This God is wonderful cheesy
Yeah...that's an Igbo tradition when the chicken is killed at home but since the popularity of frozen chicken, it's no more taken seriously...welcome to the club kiss
By the way, thanks for the puff-puff video... the person already informed me that she downloaded it

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 8:59am On Aug 29, 2018
Mariangeles:
Did someone say bitterleaf soup...??
Why can't I just reach out, carry and put in my freezer embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 9:01am On Aug 29, 2018
Noblefirstlady:
Fried chicken posting and chewing
Wings, drumsticks and neck please tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 9:02am On Aug 29, 2018
Mariangeles:
I had to do this again .... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 9:02am On Aug 29, 2018
breadplanets:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
See prayer point o
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:05am On Aug 29, 2018
cutiereborn:

Why can't I just reach out, carry and put in my freezer embarassed
You can, just keep trying... cool

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 9:07am On Aug 29, 2018
Mariangeles:
You can, just keep trying... cool
Wicket sombori undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:08am On Aug 29, 2018
cutiereborn:

Wicket sombori undecided
grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 9:09am On Aug 29, 2018
zaynie:

Don't answer o.
Me I yaff finished it grin
I will tell my mommy for you angry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cyberhike(m): 9:10am On Aug 29, 2018
Mariangeles:
You don't know what you missed...but it's not too late o as you can still try it...you'd love it believe me wink wink

I think I'll pass... imagine how that zaynie babe dey illustrate to eat the poo butt lmao

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) ... (3487) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Painandgain(f), Holla911(m), Hamzashaf99(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.