Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (992) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5777991 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (989) (990) (991) (992) (993) (994) (995) ... (3482) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 11, 2018
ADUKKY:
I might just retract my post about this thread being the most peaceful on Nairaland. Going by the trend in the last few days, we may just overtake politics section in terms of fights and rancour. Can all warring factions please sheath their sword and allow peace return to our dear thread. Over 5 pages, less than 10 food posting, common family we can do better. Let's not spoil this thread with this constant bickering.

HĘLL NØ! "We are the wives of chas.ers and we must support him till the end" grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MizMyColi(f): 11:00am On Sep 11, 2018
iomoge2:
[s]i used to like ur moniker i mean cos i dont know u undecided
Not sure we ever mentioned on another before now[/s]

Another set of lies.
As an FBI agent, do a little digging and prove yourself wrong.

Let me give you a little snippet.

Unlike you, I do not pretend that I do not know you.
I followed your pregnancy journey to when your little one was delivered. I was pregnant at the time too.

I liked that you were real. I liked that you posted pictures of yourself, and documented your journey.
It's something I can't do because I just don't have that kind of consistency. But I really appreciate the women on here who are brave enough to share their lives with us.

Someone I've quoted and quoted on this forum, maybe just to ask a question or seek advice and I was ignored obviously. What a coinskindense. Two stand out...The Okro soup and the advise I sought regarding KUPA.

Anyway, it's not only you sha. There are some of you women like that who have probably vowed never to say a word to that "girl"

All well sha.
Nuff said.

20 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 11:01am On Sep 11, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Women fighting like women...... grin

If we were all living in a yard, Mariangeles would be tying and retying her wrapper, Iomoge would have omorogun in her hands, Mizmycoli would be at her balcony exchanging words, Liftedhands would have her chewing stick in her mouth (dorrttyy girl tongue)
There would be some shouts of gbéborùn, a lot of fake laughter, some back clappings, high 5s, yansh shaking, ashewo would be the name of the day.
The men would attempt to chook mouth.
The children will stay one side while their moms continue to display craze
Landlord will be targeting who to give quit notice just cos the wife is too quarrelsome tongue

But since this is online, let us all be keyboard warriors kiss

Chasers, no need to call out names except if one of your beneficiaries or beggars follow abuse you, then Call It! cool

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bunny19: 11:01am On Sep 11, 2018
And that is how they just want to kill this thread after i have just discovered it cry cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 11:02am On Sep 11, 2018
chasers:
when you called someone out, you take your time to understand first.

If you go through my post, you gonna understand I have very bad skill in writing. I was even trying to put words together not to disclose my identity, you guys didn't even take your time to understand, nest is name's calling

I don't have problem for you calling me out, because is normal. But why abusive words. I neverd tried this in this forum.

She never abused you. Not once did she throw insults at you. Others may have done that out of their own insecurities, but she in particular called out BS when she saw something like that. Many of us are too lazy to do due diligence, but i admire those that do that.
You didn't cook the food in question, and possibly didn't even partake of the meal. You had access to those pictures and you posted them.
You could have simply clarified when posting, breakfast in a coffee shop or whatever, or even given the owner of the photos due credit despite being friends with them.
Many people eat out, and post that they are having breakfast at blablabla. No big deal, and it's nothing new on here.
We know you can cook, and even put together something more visually appealing than the said picture.
Just give credit to whom it's due- that's simple enough to understand. Post it and credit Saraphina or even the restaurant she had the meal.
That's the angle most of your presumed "haters" are coming from.
Personally, I respect the opinion of people who are straight up with me than those of sycophants.
Anyway, vegetable soup for those that care to have some

23 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 11, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Married Women cheesy Hehehehe!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MizMyColi(f): 11:03am On Sep 11, 2018
zaynie:
grin grin grin grin

If we were all living in a yard, Mariangeles would be tying and retying her wrapper, Iomoge would have omorogun in her hands, Mizmycoli would be at her balcony exchanging words, Liftedhands would have her chewing stick in her mouth (dorrttyy girl tongue)
There would be some shouts of gbéborùn, a lot of fake laughter, some back clappings, high 5s, yansh shaking, ashewo would be the name of the day.
Landlord will be targeting who to give quit notice just cos the wife is too quarrelsome tongue

Chasers, no need to call out names except if one of your beneficiaries or beggars follow abuse you, then Call It! cool

cheesy
You sabi the drill o.
Na for keyboard I get mouth.

If na for real life, I for no fit o. Honestly.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 11:03am On Sep 11, 2018
Jesusgirl92:
Face your day digging out more fossils I guess. Food Anthropologist grin
see her tail inbetween her legs after her so called almighty chasers agreed to post a pix that's not his.

Lol.

Babe. Am an Architect and i am on site supervising work on a cabin i designed and is building for a 22year old young man.

Nairaland is a site i remember to check once in a while and this is the only tread i frequent.
So seeing someone spoil the fun of real time food... Is not one i will condone.
Sorry i busted his bubble on this.
I will do it again. tongue

If you all like come for me.
I will state my own view and move on.
I already did move on sef, if not that i was called to come and clear my name and apologize for someone who is as guilty as charged. .

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MizMyColi(f): 11:06am On Sep 11, 2018
zaynie:
grin grin grin grin

No, I just had to quote this again.
It's too hilarious grin

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JewelStone(f): 11:07am On Sep 11, 2018
chasers:
These are some of my crew, we are travellers we snap, drink eat together and also Blog.. I have the right to use any of my members photo.Please do your research very well.. Cheers.
You mean you have the right to use other people's photos and claim they are yours? Why didn't you just say the food is from your so-called "crew", why claim you made the food 5 mins ago?

Okay I give up

LMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 11:07am On Sep 11, 2018
MizMyColi:

Another set of lies.

I followed your pregnancy journey to when your little one was delivered. I was pregnant at the time too.

I liked that you were real. I liked that you posted pictures of yourself, and documented your journey.
It's something I can't do because I just don't have that kind of consistency. But I really appreciate the women on here who are brave enough to share their lives with us.

Someone I've quoted and quoted on this forum, maybe just to ask a question or seek advice and I was ignored obviously. What a coinskindense. Two stand out...The Okro soup and the advise I sought regarding KUPA.

Anyway, it's not only you sha. There are some of you women like that who have probably vowed never to say a word to that "girl"

All well sha.
Nuff said.

Hmmm, so there's some personal vendetta here.
Na wah o.

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 11:07am On Sep 11, 2018
MizMyColi:

Another set of lies.

All well sha.
Nuff said.
Jesu.
I am so sorry madam.
Awww.
I swear you didnt spell my moniker well.
Am sorry.
I respond to mentions o.
And i also respond to pms.
I ignore when i knowbthe person is talking gibberish.
I never ignore women.
I swear.
Am sorry.
Please forgive me.
Means u had a thing against me thats why u were shading and shading

Am sorry please.
Just mention me correctly.
I changed from my old moniker or iomoge to iomoge2. Am so sorry.
I dont have a thing against you.
Am sorry.
Please.

Now i feel bad.
Am sorry. You didnt hurt me.
Am sorry.
You are IT GIRL and not that girl please..

Am sorry.

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 11:08am On Sep 11, 2018
Liftedhands:
Lunch Saturday 8th of September 2018, location lekki lagos Nigeria.
Cooked by my sister.

Picture snapped by me.

Food eaten by me again.
gringringringringringrin

Cutiereborn you can have the jollof,
Mariangeles the plantain is yours,
Somebody pick the friedrice! NO ONE SHOULD TOUCH THE MEAT O, it's mine tongue

LOLZZZZZ
Correct babe kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DELTACHAINSMOKER: 11:09am On Sep 11, 2018
Amazon internet gang warriors. . . Una no get work this morning abi. . . Most of y'all need to start kushing up or taking tramadol. It will calm your nerves and make you happy. So much bitterness and frustration flying around. . .

Mr chaser, youself lock up the issue like guyman wey you be na. What's the point to dey upload pictures to prove yourself to faceless women.

Three days goneby, you still dey follow women dey exchange words for internet. Na wa 4 youself. Shioor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MizMyColi(f): 11:10am On Sep 11, 2018
iomoge2:
Jesu.
I am so sorry madam.
Awww.
I swear you didnt spell my moniker well.
Am sorry.
I respond to mentions o.
And i also respond to pms.
I ignore when i knowbthe person is talking gibberish.
I never ignore women.
I swear.
Am sorry.
Please forgive me.
Means u had a thing against me thats why u were shading and shading

Am sorry please.
Just mention me correctly.
I changed from my old moniker or iomoge to iomoge2. Am so sorry.
I dont have a thing against you.
Am sorry.
Please.

Now i feel bad.
Am sorry. You didnt hurt me.
Am sorry.
You are IT GIRL and not that girl please..

Am sorry.

Me ke, spell yur moniker wrong?
Most of you who ignore me don't know hw much I want to be like you guys when I grow up.

Now that you apologize like this. I feel sorry too. Please forgive my rudeness.
I am sorry too if my post on the thread made you feel bad or judged.

We have all learned our lessons.

It remain for us to go and sin no more.

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ADUKKY(f): 11:15am On Sep 11, 2018
No problem then o, we the non partisan group go leave the thread for una until una finish una palava be that undecided undecided undecided
RB007:

HĘLL NØ! "We are the wives of chas.ers and we must support him till the end" grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 11:15am On Sep 11, 2018
eyinjuege:

She never abused you. Not once did she throw insults at you. Others may have done that out of their own insecurities, but she in particular called out BS when she saw something like that. Many of us are too lazy to do due diligence, but i admire those that do that.
You didn't cook the food in question, and possibly didn't even partake of the meal. You had access to those pictures and you posted them.
You could have simply clarified when posting, breakfast in a coffee shop or whatever, or even given the owner of the photos due credit despite being friends with them.
Many people eat out, and post that they are having breakfast at blablabla. No big deal, and it's nothing new on here.
We know you can cook, and even put together something more visually appealing than the said picture.
Just give credit to whom it's due- that's simple enough to understand. Post it and credit Saraphina or even the restaurant she had the meal.
That's the angle most of your presumed "haters" are coming from.
Personally, I respect the opinion of people who are straight up with me than those of sycophants.
Anyway, vegetable soup for those that care to have some

Maami, don't just serve plain efo riro.
Gimme white rice or Pounded yàm with it járe.

Who is bringing the juice?!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 11:15am On Sep 11, 2018
MizMyColi:

Me ke, spell yur moniker wrong?
Most of you who ignore me don't know hw much I want to be like you guys when I grow up.

Now that you apologize like this. I feel sorry too. Please forgive my rudeness.
I am sorry too if my post on the thread made you feel bad or judged.

We have all learned our lessons.

It remain for us to go and sin no more.
am trying sorry. Maybe you edit before i come online.

I swear i have been too busy. Dont even know when i open my dairy last. Am so sorry

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ADUKKY(f): 11:16am On Sep 11, 2018
Please don't fret, you are most welcome. Don't worry, latest by weekend normalcy should be back on the thread kiss kiss kiss
Bunny19:
And that is how they just want to kill this thread after i have just discovered it cry cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 11:26am On Sep 11, 2018
MizMyColi:

No, I just had to quote this again.
It's too hilarious grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 11:30am On Sep 11, 2018
Lunch. . . This is not the normal share for corp members oo
Me and my hostel boys dun hack the system cheesy Lord have mercy.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by enque(f): 11:31am On Sep 11, 2018
zaynie:
grin grin grin grin

Chas...ers, no need to call out names except if one of your beneficiaries or beggars follow abuse you, then Call It! cool

trying to make a mental pix of ds...... grin grin grin grin too hilarious

Zaynie, u r just razz tongue

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MizMyColi(f): 11:32am On Sep 11, 2018
iomoge2:
am trying sorry. Maybe you edit before i come online.

I swear i have been too busy. Dont even know when i open my dairy last. Am so sorry

No, not at all. I didn't edit any.
The last one was on this thread. Think it was one nice looking Okro or so. I wanted to know how you did it.

There's something that I do for those whom I feel bear grudges against me. I wish them well. Whether online or offline, I wish them well. I ask their spirits for forgiveness (at least, most of the time) just incase I hurt them in any way.

Regarding what happened here today, it is still that respect I have for you that made me not to call you out.

Admittedly, I felt disappointed, but I wasn't angry at you. If I was, I would have quoted one of the people who was insulting you and I would add my own salt to injury. Nothing stops me from quoting you naaa...I guess I just still look at you as my senior, motherhood-wise. Maybe age wise sef, who knows.

If you can please check my posts again, you will notice I was speaking with restraint. The people I was referring to in my posts are those who just started calling him thief and using him to shine unnecessarily. Okay, that one I wrote about impatience was directed at you, but even then you will notice I was simply telling you what you should have done....still part of the respect.

Ever since I decided not to quote you again, I kinda just forgot. I won't lie o..I racked my head then to figure out where we have ever met, but nothing came up. So, I just concluded that you might have heard some kind of gossip and used it to draw a conclusion about me. I still visit your diary and like your posts evengrin

Please don't ask me for evidence o cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 11, 2018
J2381:
I see you haven't lost this zeal of yours to twist the truth in other to make the devil look like an angel.
Man, that girl/woman is the strangest. I've never seen a more consistently insidious character.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 11, 2018
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bunny19: 11:37am On Sep 11, 2018
ADUKKY:
Please don't fret, you are most welcome. Don't worry, latest by weekend normalcy should be back on the thread kiss kiss kiss
Thank u o jare my sister!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 11:42am On Sep 11, 2018
enque:

trying to make a mental pix of ds...... grin grin grin grin too hilarious

Zaynie, u r just razz tongue

grin grin grin
Coachie isnor today the razzness started ó. cool

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by rofemiguwa(f): 11:46am On Sep 11, 2018
grin cheesy.

Please i bake n sell lactation cookies very yummy and healthy for increase in breast milk production for mothers not lactating well.
Buy for your wives,sisters,galfriends,babymamas.
Tell a friend to tell a sister to help me sell 'mackit' kiss kiss kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 11:48am On Sep 11, 2018
zaynie:
grin grin grin grin

yeeepka.
I dont have power for omorogun fight o.

Maybe that's why i cant cope in a compound of neighbours.
Lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 11, 2018
Breakfast came late becoz i had to drezz and go out before i can eat.... So y'all can come eat.

Fried rice and gizzard, washing it down with fanta.
I hope i'm allowed to post it sha cus no be me cook am o grin grin grin

19 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by J2381: 12:20pm On Sep 11, 2018
MizMyColi:

Another set of lies.

It's something I can't do because I just don't have that kind of consistency.
But I really appreciate the women on here who are brave enough to share their lives with us.

All well sha.
Nuff said.
lwad! such bare face lies.

you and i know it's something you can never do because it'll expose you as a double face lying witch, Ada.

i really thought you've surfaced from the bottomless pit of lies and deceit you sunk into years back. then again i forget even though snakes change their skin, they never change their slithering character.

Petty.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 11, 2018

16 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (989) (990) (991) (992) (993) (994) (995) ... (3482) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.