Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,664 members, 7,851,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:05 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (993) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5819310 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (990) (991) (992) (993) (994) (995) (996) ... (3488) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2018
J2381:
lwad! such bare face lies.

you and i know it's something you can never do because it'll expose you as a double face lying witch, Ada.

i really thought you've surfaced from the bottomless pit of lies and deceit you sunk into years back. then again i forget even though snakes change their skin, they never change their slithering character.

Petty.

Seems like you have personal issues with her. We have had enough drama already. Don't add yours please.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Daeylar(f): 12:24pm On Sep 11, 2018
Na wa grin grin

zaynie:
grin grin grin grin

Women fighting like women...... grin

If we were all living in a yard, Maringeles would be tying and retying her wrapper, Iomge would have omorogun in her hands, Mizmcoli would be at her balcony exchanging words, Liftehands would have her chewing stick in her mouth (dorrttyy girl tongue)
There would be some shouts of gbéborùn, a lot of fake laughter, some back clappings, high 5s, yansh shaking, ashewo would be the name of the day.
The men would attempt to chook mouth.
The children will stay one side while their moms continue to display craze
Landlord will be targeting who to give quit notice just cos the wife is too quarrelsome tongue

But since this is online, let us all be keyboard warriors kiss

Chasrs, no need to call out names except if one of your beneficiaries or beggars follow abuse you, then Call It! cool

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MizMyColi(f): 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2018
Daeylar:
Na wa grin grin

Stop mentioning me grin
I'm reading please.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sod09(m): 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2018
Nawa ooo this fight and argument never finish
Post food pls not war
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Daeylar(f): 12:28pm On Sep 11, 2018
MizMyColi:

Stop mentioning me grin
I'm reading please.

Never grin

Lol, let me modify the names. grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by J2381: 12:30pm On Sep 11, 2018
pocohantas:

Seems like you have personal issues with her. We have had enough drama already. Don't add yours please.
personal issues ke? we go way back, like way way back. we old timers know just who she really is. she goes offline and becomes the devil, then come online and act the saint.

her day of reckoning will soon come, like others before her, disgrace is what they get.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MizMyColi(f): 12:30pm On Sep 11, 2018
Daeylar:

Never grin

Lol, let me modify the names. grin

cheesy

Of course, I was kidding. But it's good that you want do.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Daeylar(f): 12:33pm On Sep 11, 2018
MizMyColi:

cheesy

Of course, I was kidding. But it's good that you want do.

Lol, grin I know you were dear kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MizMyColi(f): 12:35pm On Sep 11, 2018
Bia J2381, go easy on the maligning and character assassination, will you?

Don't go saying stuff about people when you have nothing, I mean nothing to back up your claim.

If you know anyone I have been a devil to, call them here to speak up now and I will apologize and do my best to make it up to them.

If you are the one I have been a devil to, pray tell when, why and how.

Otherwise, Shut up.

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MizMyColi(f): 12:36pm On Sep 11, 2018
Daeylar:

Lol, grin I know you were dear kiss

Kisses right back at you kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 11, 2018
zinnyzee:
Breakfast came late becoz i had to drezz and go out before i can eat.... So y'all can come eat.

Fried rice and gizzard, washing it down with fanta.
I hope i'm allowed to post it sha cus no be me cook am o grin grin grin
What is the meaning of this for chrissakes.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 12:38pm On Sep 11, 2018
Divay22:

Werey grin grin

Seriously it's getting out of hand already.
Let's just let it go like the past ones and ignite the fire that was once burning in this thread..
And here i was thinking food section is the coolest of all.

LET'S GO BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD PLEASE!
Its just a matter of time all the steam will eventually be let off and everybody will go back to as it were.... till the NEXT CAUGHT IN THE ACT grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 11, 2018
Nairaland and drama.

@ chaser, would have told u this as at 2 months ago but I know that very soon stories will start coming out.

Next time if u want to be benevolent, check out one of the mods in this section, give the person the amount u wish to give out, then there may be a kind of food competition and the winners will share the money among them. That way, it will be more fun.
Also nobody will know it's you that sponsored the competition.
Unless you want attention drawn to yourself and wanna prove something, which only you know.
(Trust me, when nairaland was in its glory, many did it that way)
Now u had a problem, u are using that to blackmail those that benefited from u. When they asked for school fees and stuffs, nobody knew, so why should u start calling them out now?
Or because you assisted them, if they feel you did wrong, they shouldn't call you out?
Is that not emotional blackmail.

They wouldn't have called you for help had you not shown u are capable and these are Nigerians we are talking of. Even if they have, they will still beg cos begging and worshiping money is in our gene.

As regards food and food pictures, none of my biz.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 12:41pm On Sep 11, 2018
zaynie:
grin grin grin grin

If we were all living in a yard, Mariangeles would be tying and retying her wrapper, Iomoge would have omorogun in her hands, Mizmycoli would be at her balcony exchanging words, Lifte dhands would have her chewing stick in her mouth (dorrttyy girl tongue)
There would be some shouts of gbéborùn, a lot of fake laughter, some back clappings, high 5s, yansh shaking, ashewo would be the name of the day.
Landlord will be targeting who to give quit notice just cos the wife is too quarrelsome tongue

Chasers, no need to call out names except if one of your beneficiaries or beggars follow abuse you, then Call It! cool

grin grin grin with my chewing stick and gin of course

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MizMyColi(f): 12:42pm On Sep 11, 2018
Liftedhands:
grin grin grin with my chewing stick and gin of course

Stop mentioning me oooo.
I'm reading.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by missimelda01(f): 12:42pm On Sep 11, 2018
come and join me o.. available for delivery to anywhere in Lagos. call 07018086002.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 12:44pm On Sep 11, 2018
iomoge2:
see her tail inbetween her legs after her so called almighty chasers agreed to post a pix that's not his.

Lol.

Babe. Am an Architect and i am on site supervising work on a cabin i designed and is building for a 22year old young man.

Nairaland is a site i remember to check once in a while and this is the only tread i frequent.
So seeing someone spoil the fun of real time food... Is not one i will condone.
Sorry i busted his bubble on this.
I will do it again. tongue

If you all like come for me.
I will state my own view and move on.
I already did move on sef, if not that i was called to come and clear my name and apologize for someone who is as guilty as charged. .

sing it louder sister kiss

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hunniesuzie: 12:44pm On Sep 11, 2018
Is this how you use to do? Smoh mention you cannot mention

Rabbish angry angry

zaynie:
grin grin grin grin

If we were all living in a yard, Mariange.les would be tying and retying her wrapper, I.omoge would have omorogun in her hands, Miz.mycoli would be at her balcony exchanging words, Liftedh.ands would have her chewing stick in her mouth (dorrttyy girl tongue)

Chase.rs, no need to call out names except if one of your beneficiaries or beggars follow abuse you, then Call It! cool

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 11, 2018
ModelX:

What is the meaning of this for chrissakes.
Meaning of what, sorry

That's rice... Fried rice( It's normally greenish in colourr, at times yellow)
And then that's steaked gizzard( The muscular thick wall of a birds stomach used in grinding food) It's very delicious.
And then there's fanta( It's a brand of fruit-flavored carbonated drink produced by coca-cola company)It's a very nice drink, you should try it.

And finally, there's me. The eater of the food.

I hope i didn't leave anything out in my explanation?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 11, 2018
You're a silly little girl.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 12:56pm On Sep 11, 2018
MizMyColi:

Stop mentioning me oooo.
I'm reading.
MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi
MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi MizMyColi tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 12:58pm On Sep 11, 2018
Wonderful shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MizMyColi(f): 12:59pm On Sep 11, 2018
Liftedhands, I give up. I'm sorry ma.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 1:02pm On Sep 11, 2018
hunniesuzie:
Is this how you use to do? Smoh mention you cannot mention

Rabbish angry angry

Na so you like fight reach grin
It's been on for like 3 days now
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 1:03pm On Sep 11, 2018
MizMyColi:
Liftedh ands, I give up. I'm sorry ma.
issokay bye kiss

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MizMyColi(f): 1:06pm On Sep 11, 2018
Liftedhands:
issokay bye kiss

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by J2381: 1:08pm On Sep 11, 2018
MizMyColi:
Bia J2381, go easy on the maligning and character assassination, will you?

Don't go saying stuff about people when you have nothing, I mean nothing to back up your claim.

If you know anyone I have been a devil to, call them here to speak up now and I will apologize and do my best to make it up to them.

If you are the one I have been a devil to, pray tell when, why and how.

Otherwise, Shut up.
ladies and gentlemen, a round of applause for the saint online.

Anyway, in due time all will be revealed, but not now, not now at all.

Cc: disstroy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 1:10pm On Sep 11, 2018
J2381:
personal issues ke? we go way back, like way way back. we old timers know just who she really is. she goes offline and becomes the devil, then come online and act the saint.

her day of reckoning will soon come, like others before her, disgrace is what they get.

I registered my account in 2014, same year with her. If you think I don't know her online activities and yours too...I mean your main. You should think again. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by viettastitches(f): 1:16pm On Sep 11, 2018
chasers:
These are some of my crew, we are travellers we snap, drink eat together and also Blog.. I have the right to use any of my members photo.Please do your research very well.. Cheers.
sweetheart you don't owe anyone any more explanations.you have tried na.

Its not even like they paid you to cook or put up food pictures.ignore mentions,and move on.

ah ah,even if he killed somebody. seriously, Nigeria has plenty issues worth fighting for and you guys just decided to invest your energy in humiliating and embarrassing someone you don't even know. as if you all are saints and blameless.mtcheeeeew

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MizMyColi(f): 1:18pm On Sep 11, 2018
J2381:
ladies and gentlemen, a round of applause for the saint online.

Anyway, in due time all will be revealed, but not now, not now at all.

Cc: disstroy.

Just as I suspected.

Nonetheless, I'm a mention away when you guys are ready.

That said, stop defaming my person online. It is a criminal and punishable offence.

If you have anything against me, make it plain.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 1:25pm On Sep 11, 2018
And it continues. Una nor dey tire at all? See how the most peaceful thread has turned to a warzone. I enjoyed reading everything from the accusations, to the subtle insults, to the shades, to the jokes. It was an interesting read but can we go back to being the peaceful, and happy family we were?

So no one told me grilled Fish tasted this good. I was given a treat last night by my friend. He's sworn to have me taste various kinds of fishes grin. From Catfish, to Grilled Tilapia. I enjoyed myself and slept like a baby(probably as a result of eating something that good cheesy )

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Caaz: 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2018
Let us pray grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (990) (991) (992) (993) (994) (995) (996) ... (3488) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: candance and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.