Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,458 members, 7,850,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:17 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (995) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5818126 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (992) (993) (994) (995) (996) (997) (998) ... (3488) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:35pm On Sep 11, 2018
zicoraads:

About him? Who cares about him?

The Bobo dey credit my accounts? undecided

All of una wey dey say is personal, all of una wey no see sense in calling him out, all of una wey dey back am, all of una dey MAD!
Na you wey dey spread gossips about NA YOU MAD PASS!
Aboki!

Yeye guy wey gossip pass small small girls...na wetin you dey teach your pupils be that ??

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zicoraads: 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2018
Divay22:

Oya comman be going to romance section angry
Don't mind o grin grin if you guys ain't tired of the drama, abeg am tired abeg
Biko, make I run go politics. cheesy kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 11, 2018
@soberdrunk come and see grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Divay22(f): 3:38pm On Sep 11, 2018
zicoraads:

Biko, make I run go politics. cheesy kiss
Better
Off you go!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fyngal1(f): 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2018
omo! see viewers on a thread that usually doesn't have more than 3 or 4 viewers at a time.

giddyperson, jazzyjazz, una still dey this nairaland so?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 11, 2018
My isoko people, Ahnie and rezzy. You two have forgotten about this thread cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 3:53pm On Sep 11, 2018
Dinner last night.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by rofemiguwa(f): 3:57pm On Sep 11, 2018
Gloriagee:
Do you wanna start a thread for this? How long can it be stored for? N wats the cost?

Its can stay 2 to 3 days outside the fridge, 2 to 3weeks. Months in the freezer.
However this cookies are yummy.i doubt if you can keep your hands off them grin cheesy

Kindly send me a mail cynthuwa_23@yahoo.com.
Lets talk if you are interested.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MizMyColi(f): 4:03pm On Sep 11, 2018
J2381:
sharrap there, criminal and punishable offence my ass.

let's start with how you went about preaching that girls shouldn't be fazed about getting married, then secretly went ahead and got married and was called out and lampooned only for you to stylishly play the devil's advocate to save your hyde.

like I said, in due time, all will be revealed.

Long hiss. And the idiot continues his unsubstantiable rants.

And I thought you had something sensible to say.

Joseph, show me on Nairaland where I encouraged young girls not to get married.

Don't back out now.
Be a man. If you ever can in your life, not a coward.

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TMDavidWest(f): 4:07pm On Sep 11, 2018
Thank you.

That's all I'm saying, thank you.

MizMyColi:
Chai, I miss my epistle writing days... I feel so lazy to type, but type I must cheesy

Anyway, about the ish.
I have never spoken to Chasers on this thread before. I am more of an observer than an active poster. I just don't have it in me to take pictures of food and upload. I can't even do it to lose extra weight (if you know, you know).

While I am of the personal opinion that some people go "overboard" in their tweaking and posting of pictures, I honestly really don't care that much. It is their life and whatever makes them happy, they are allowed to do. It makes me happy too, sometimes.

About Chasers, just by following his posts on this thread, I could deduce he has some serious European (Italian) background. I have met very few Italians...God, those people are passionate about food... Healthy food and wine.

It's a no-brainer really. The moment I opened my followed topics for this thread and landed on the page where he was being accused of stealing food from a foreign website owned by a Maria Ceraza..... in my mind, I just said "na them them." I just instinctively had this feeling they were connected to each other the moment I read Maria is of Italian background.

Surely, there's got to be a connection. Anyway, the ameboo in me didn't rest. So I went back to the origin. I saw the food he was being accused of plagiarizing ... Surely, I have seen better designs with his signature on here, so why would he steal something like that? the story wasn't adding up. Then I saw a picture he posted of a white female, I saw the hair pattern, and I felt 80% sure that was Maria Ceraza.....

About the comments saying the thread is all about "Cooking in your kitchen" Have you considered changing the topic to "Cook in a kitchen?" Because, I don't see any difference between food that I cooked in my kitchen and the one I cooked in my workplace. All of them are my food ooo. It's I who cooked them. PERIOD.

About the comments saying that he should have said he took the breakfast pix MONTHS before...
Ermmm, so if (for instance), me and Mariangeles are gisting on this thread and she says stuff like "Coli, I've not had lunch, gimme lunch na." Then I post that my "ewa agoyin" that I cooked about 5 months ago, and I say to Maria "Oya come let's have lunch together"... Are you saying I must say that I took the picture months ago, otherwise....?

I think what should matter most is "Did you cook this food or not?" Any other explanation you choose to give or withhold is your business. No one is owed explanations or a lack thereof.

Now, we have shifted from saying he stole internet pictures (because he clearly made the food) to saying .........

I hope this is not a case of "We must nail him by force by fire" grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TOMMIEYIKES: 4:23pm On Sep 11, 2018
This indomie is hot...my tongue

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MizMyColi(f): 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2018
J2381:
sharrap there, criminal and punishable offence my ass.

let's start with how you went about preaching that girls shouldn't be fazed about getting married, then secretly went ahead and got married and was called out and lampooned only for you to stylishly play the devil's advocate to save your hyde.

like I said, in due time, all will be revealed.

I suppose this is the link you are referring to.

Go through all it's pages or anywhere else on NL and point me to where I said young ladies shouldn't get married.

https://www.nairaland.com/2638676/woman-know-thyself-more-than

I'm just applying restraint. I feel like laying a curse on you with that your picture in my archive.

Unless you have anything deemed tangible by purpose and intent, desist from defaming me.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tallesty1(m): 4:30pm On Sep 11, 2018
MizMyColi:

Don't back out now. Be a man. If you ever can in your life, not a coward.
You no dey quarrel reach like this before nah, haba........
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MizMyColi(f): 4:38pm On Sep 11, 2018
Tallesty1:
You no dey quarrel reach like this before nah, haba........

If na you nko?

Which one be say I no dey quarrel like this before.

How person go just dedicate his NL life to throwing snide remarks at me up and down.

Shebi na this one wey I reply today you see. Do you know how long I've been ignoring the stupid fellow?

You wey be say you go come thread wey person dey attack me unjustly, common to caution the person, you no go do. On one occasion or two, e come be like say you dey even support them.

And to think me and you bin dey form brother and sister on Nairaland then sef.

It's all in the past now. No need dredging up memories I have forgotten.

Best.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 11, 2018
MizMyColi:

Don't back out now.
Be a man. If you ever can in your life, not a coward.

This is food section not arguing or fighting section, make una carry una fight comot here.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MizMyColi(f): 4:44pm On Sep 11, 2018
I obviously need to take my own advise and release negative energy. It's not easy o! cheesy

But I have to do what I have to. There's so much more to live for and be thankful for. A few detractors here and there shouldn't alter that.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 11, 2018
zicoraads:
When people try to seek validation from people they have no connection to online, when they try very hard to want to appear 'woke', they are as fake as the earliest Tecno phones that were in the market. 'I give money to people online'...'I help people in need'...Yen! Yen! Yen!!

Ogbeni chasers, either you post the screenshots or you are a fĂșcking coward! grin tongue

Just shut the fvck up and quit whining like a troubled bish.

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TOMMIEYIKES: 4:56pm On Sep 11, 2018
MizMyColi:
I obviously need to take my own [b]advise[/b]and release negative energy. It's not easy o! cheesy

But I have to do what I have to. There's so much more to live for and be thankful for. A few detractors here and there shouldn't alter that.
advice wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zicoraads: 4:57pm On Sep 11, 2018
MizMyColi:
I obviously need to take my own advise and release negative energy. It's not easy o! cheesy

I was about to say it, and then you took the words right out of my mouth. grin cheesy

Take your own advise. tongue kiss

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by rezzy: 5:05pm On Sep 11, 2018
Hanseel1:
My isoko people, Ahnie and rezzy. You two have forgotten about this thread cheesy

Reading over 30 pages since morning.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Daisy17: 5:06pm On Sep 11, 2018
iomoge2:

Secondly, all this perfect pix people post are making some people back down. That's why our tread is boring
If its yours, no problem. Not taking images from websites

This statement above shows why you went investigating Chasers' picture. Not all fingers are equal. Take a picture of well-plated food, that is all that matters. Also, at no time did Chasers claim it was his food. Most of his meals had his logo C4 Kitchen. It would have been a different story if he had added his logo or claimed that he cooked the food. If I say to my friend "Come and have breakfast with me" and I show them a picture of waffles and croissants, does that mean I am implying that I baked the croissants and made the waffles?
Furthermore, you insist that he is guilty but you do not state what he is guilty of. He is not the first person to post food that he did not cook. The key issue is whether he said he had cooked the food. Nowhere did he do that, so he is not guilty of your accusations.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fyngal1(f): 5:11pm On Sep 11, 2018
...............and it continues. just when the fire is about to go out, someone comes with a tanker load of fuel. no wahala sha cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SugaryBelle(f): 5:13pm On Sep 11, 2018
Will things ever be normal on this thread again?
Since this issue started, the food pictures are no longer appetizing, just back and forth quarrels everywhere. Can we just bury the hatchet people.
This is my favorite thread and it's going down every minute embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 11, 2018
rezzy:

Reading over 30 pages since morning.

30 pages shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2018
The way some women take they defend this guy make una fear God oh.. The guy nor get hand to type abi? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 11, 2018
Daisy17:

[s]This statement above shows why you you went investigating Chaser's picture. Not all fingers are equal. Take a picture of well-plated food, that is all that matters. Also, at no time did Chasers claim it was his food. Most of his meals had his logo C4 Kitchen. It would have been a different story if he had added his logo or claimed that he cooked the food. If I say to my friend "come and have breakfast with me" and I show them a picture of waffles and croissants, does that mean I am implying that I baked the croissants and made the waffles?
Furthermore, you insist that he is guilty but you do not state what he is guilty of. He is not the first person to post food that he did not cook. The key issue is whether he said he had cooked the food. Nowhere did he do that, so he is not guilty of your accusations.[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DELTACHAINSMOKER: 5:28pm On Sep 11, 2018
Veges in the house. . .

That moment right now. . . cheesy

If you understand, you understand. cheesy

Please always puff responsibly. . . cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by J2381: 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2018
pocohantas:

Enough to know, that whatever you think you know, is very subject to verification and deliberation.
everything on earth is subject to verification and deliberation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JennyJuggs: 5:46pm On Sep 11, 2018
Na fight una wan take enter page 1000? I been join the fight initially but now everything sorpoze don end by now.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 11, 2018
#C4_KITCHEN

39 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (992) (993) (994) (995) (996) (997) (998) ... (3488) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.