Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,208 members, 7,836,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Need Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Advice (880 Views)

I'm In Love: Please I Need Advice / I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married / I Need Advice From Mature Nl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Advice by owhizkid: 6:06am On Dec 11, 2012
I opened a topic here sometime last week, about how I cared aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ loved a girl, aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ all she says she wants from ♍ƺ was just friendship. Here is a link to that effect https://www.nairaland.com/1127051/confused-life-hold-right-now
Now I have decided to go with what the majority told me (I should give her space, If she is mine, she would c☺♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ looking for ♍ƺ)
I deleted her num from ♍♈ phone (S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ I don't get tempted to call her) her pictures, her text messages, I even trew some of the gift she bought for ♍ƺ away(though not eberything), I tried hanging around more with ♍♈ male folks.
But it seems all these things are not working cos I seem to be remembered of her everytime (maybe when walking on the road aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ see someone with her type of cloth,hair or even looks like her)
What do I do to forget her completely... It seems I'm loosing it.
Re: Need Advice by k2039: 6:33am On Dec 11, 2012
Untill you take full respomsibility for your life, you wont get over her.

What is happening now simply means the girl is the one in charge and control of your mood and life.

Wake up and face reality that you were born without her, you were happy and joyous before you met her, so you should ultimately be able to do without her.

No one can control your life unless you give them the power, understand your honor is greater than your mood, let your brain control you and nnot your heart.

Until you are willing to let go of the memories in your thought and the feeling that she is the best girl in the world, only then will you move on with your life.

There is nothing superb about her, she is just a girl who sleeps, eats, plays, does everything just like any other girl, their are thousands like her and their are millios that are better than her.
Re: Need Advice by Caseless: 6:55am On Dec 11, 2012
^^spot-on!

Nobody could have said it better than the poster above me...jst go through what said and u'l be good.
Re: Need Advice by owhizkid: 8:11am On Dec 11, 2012
k2039: Untill you take full respomsibility for your life, you wont get over her.

What is happening now simply means the girl is the one in charge and control of your mood and life.

Wake up and face reality that you were born without her, you were happy and joyous before you met her, so you should ultimately be able to do without her.

No one can control your life unless you give them the power, understand your honor is greater than your mood, let your brain control you and nnot your heart.

Until you are willing to let go of the memories in your thought and the feeling that she is the best girl in the world, only then will you move on with your life.

There is nothing superb about her, she is just a girl who sleeps, eats, plays, does everything just like any other girl, their are thousands like her and their are millios that are better than her.
Hmmmm very hard sayings...
Re: Need Advice by dmcdad: 8:52am On Dec 11, 2012
owhizkid:
Hmmmm very hard sayings...
Very hard u say... What he is trying to tell u is that, you have to learn from the school of hard-knocks.. You just need to grow up and be matured. Maturity entails being sane and having total control over physical, emotional & psychological issues that comes to the fore. I don't even advice u seek company from your male folks just to get over her, reasonably because, it's inevitable to run away from having private moments (more like trying to run away from your shadow).

You need to face your fate squarely. And the only way I recommend you get over any plight is to face it.

If you continue the way you've been doing, I tell you affirmatively that in two yearz time, u'd still be going through the same predicament, unless a gurl with an awesome personality comes to your rescue. I bet you don't want to put your fate in someone else's hands.

As I am, a gurl can NEVER break my heart. Infact! My heart is made of rubber and as such, there is no way it can be broken. I'm saying this because, in as much as I am the type that believe greatly in love and faithfulness, yet, I'm always led by my mind coupled with the fact that I have great insight.

You love with your heart, buh the mind controls what you do. If you decide to give ur heart the control, then u are headed for the rocks. You don't need to be pampered. Unless you learn this the hard way, getting over her will be far-fetched. You have become too obsessed that anything that tends to bring about her memories triggerz your mind to dwell on her thoughts.

Bottom line is, you tend to give her thought your time and that's what is killing you.. The memories will certainly come at one point or the other, buh your ability to shake it off is what makes you a man.. Besides, a man is not expected to whine over getting over a gurl for long..

Beta still, get another gurl in order to help kill the memories u've had and get on with life..

**Guess u were in the no control category, instead of being in the true control category. Lol**
Re: Need Advice by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 11, 2012
OP just try and fvck her, and get it over with
Re: Need Advice by jhydebaba(m): 2:47pm On Dec 11, 2012
Drink beer n forget ur sorrow
Re: Need Advice by Nastyclown: 3:10pm On Dec 11, 2012
drooling over someone who doesn't want you is a pure form of weakness.

#last time I checked, the price of a good rope is now much affordable, help yourself# undecided angry

(1) (Reply)

Funny Serious / Trapping A Guy With Pregnancy / 15 Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attentions!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.