Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,104 members, 7,835,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Trapping A Guy With Pregnancy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trapping A Guy With Pregnancy (879 Views)

Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? / His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. / Woman Tries To Trap Sterile Man With Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trapping A Guy With Pregnancy by ktravel(m): 10:27am On Jan 05, 2013
Does it really work??
Re: Trapping A Guy With Pregnancy by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 05, 2013
it doesnt wrk nd it shows d gal in questn is senseles, immature nd desperate....

1 Like

Re: Trapping A Guy With Pregnancy by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 05, 2013
vivichocs: it doesnt wrk nd it shows d gal in questn is senseles, immature nd desperate....

Gbagaun, gbagaun... There's nothing more to be said. End of thread.
Re: Trapping A Guy With Pregnancy by dmcdad: 1:09pm On Jan 05, 2013
You can't trap anyone with it... The fact is, some can accept the fact that they own the baby, but that is not a yardstick that the guy would get married to the girl...
Re: Trapping A Guy With Pregnancy by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 05, 2013
The dirtiest trap that nearly always backfires in some form. Don't play with lives.
Re: Trapping A Guy With Pregnancy by True2myself24(f): 2:25pm On Jan 05, 2013
Nope. He'll just resent you if he finds out you did it on purpose. And you'll end up subconsciously resenting your child if your scheme doesn't work.
Re: Trapping A Guy With Pregnancy by Idowuogbo(f): 2:33pm On Jan 05, 2013
Flytefalls: The dirtiest trap that nearly always backfires in some form. Don't play with lives.
Word!

1 Like

Re: Trapping A Guy With Pregnancy by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 05, 2013
If you couldn't trap him with s3x,how do you think you would trap him with pregnancy? #futility

1 Like

Re: Trapping A Guy With Pregnancy by Mynd44: 5:35pm On Jan 05, 2013
He could just accept responsibility and refuse to marry you

(1) (Reply)

"My Uncle Rap3d Me For 10 Years" - Woman Finally Speaks Out / Describe The Cutest Guy/babe/crush In Ur Church/mosque / What Do I Do? Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.