Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid (8868 Views)

Abuja-kaduna Rail Project No Longer Feasible In May – Amaechi / Mid-term Dinner Is A Scheduled Event Of The Presidency Not Focused On NGF / Obasanjo Once Beat-up Okupe For Dishonesty - Junaid Mohamed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by Afam4eva(m): 6:00pm On Dec 05, 2012
dayokanu:

I thought you saw SERIOUSLY contesting? I dont mean all those Pat Utomi, Chris Okotie, Olapade Agoro contesting

For you to be a serious contender maybe you would need to win in one State at least
Your mouth is like a junction that does not have a single direction. When you're been chased from one direction you enter the next. So, it's now from "No Igbo contested" to "No serious Igbo contested". Orji Kalu, Pat Utomo et al contested and that's all that counts. We all know they couldn't win because because they were not representing the ruling PDP.
Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 05, 2012
He is saying the truth but from an ignorant point of view!
Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by dayokanu(m): 6:13pm On Dec 05, 2012
afam4eva:
Your mouth is like a junction that does not have a single direction. When you're been chased from one direction you enter the next. So, it's now from "No Igbo contested" to "No serious Igbo contested". Orji Kalu, Pat Utomo et al contested and that's all that counts. We all know they couldn't win because because they were not representing the ruling PDP.

In my initial post I mentioned seriously contesting. if you cant read and comprehend then whose fault is that not mine definitely

How can anyone take Orji kalu, Chris okotie Olapade Agoro, Mojisola Obasanjo seriously as presidential candidates when they cant even win a single LGA.

SERIOUS presidential candidate, Which Igbo have we had since?
Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by NRIPRIEST(m): 6:38pm On Dec 05, 2012
The Igbo has never been more united than they currently are,thanks to the leadership of Peter Obi who has awaken the spirit of unity through the southeast governors forum which he chairs.Now,our politicians mostly speak with one voice. I know we have a long way to go but we will get there. I like when people underate us.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by dayokanu(m): 6:43pm On Dec 05, 2012
NRI PRIEST: The Igbo has never been more united than they currently are,thanks to the leadership of Peter Obi who has awaken the spirit of unity through the southeast governors forum which he chairs.Now,our politicians mostly speak with one voice. I know we have a long way to go but we will get there. I like when people underate us.

When Massob and Biafra Zion still dey fight and kidnap themselves

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by Abagworo(m): 6:58pm On Dec 05, 2012
dayokanu:

In my initial post I mentioned seriously contesting. if you cant read and comprehend then whose fault is that not mine definitely

How can anyone take Orji kalu, Chris okotie Olapade Agoro, Mojisola Obasanjo seriously as presidential candidates when they cant even win a single LGA.

SERIOUS presidential candidate, Which Igbo have we had since?

So someone that came 4th behind Yar'Adua, Atiku and Buhari wasn't a serious contestant.
Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by dayokanu(m): 7:13pm On Dec 05, 2012
Abagworo:

So someone that came 4th behind Yar'Adua, Atiku and Buhari wasn't a serious contestant.

How many LGAs did he win?

So if anyone ask you who are the serious contenders for 2012 US presidency you would include Virgil Goode?
Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by Abagworo(m): 7:32pm On Dec 05, 2012
dayokanu:

How many LGAs did he win?

So if anyone ask you who are the serious contenders for 2012 US presidency you would include Virgil Goode?

From what I've noticed of you, had Orji swapped position with Atiku you'd still count him off.
Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by dayokanu(m): 7:37pm On Dec 05, 2012
Abagworo:

From what I've noticed of you, had Orji swapped position with Atiku you'd still count him off.

Maybe if Orji had performed well enough to be reckoned with it would be better. Like I asked, Did he even win a LGA

Back to the issue since 1960 Show me a serious Igbo presidential candidate they are all known to be Vice presidents Like Ekwueme, Sylvester Ugo, Okadigbo, Ben Obi, Ume Ezeoke
Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by Abagworo(m): 8:02pm On Dec 05, 2012
dayokanu:

Maybe if Orji had performed well enough to be reckoned with it would be better. Like I asked, Did he even win a LGA

Back to the issue since 1960 Show me a serious Igbo presidential candidate they are all known to be Vice presidents Like Ekwueme, Sylvester Ugo, Okadigbo, Ben Obi, Ume Ezeoke

Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by OsunOriginal: 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2012
I am Yoruba and I can tell you no Igbo will be allowed to rule this country... Igbos are not Nigerians - they are biafrans. How do you then expect us to put Nigeria and patroitic Nigerians in the hands of selfish, mannerless, criminally minded Igbos?

Forget it, Igbos will never rule this country...

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 05, 2012
It's okay guys. Ko si wahala. Ojukwu would understand that at this point in time, it's better for every region to focus on its development and less on presidential election.

Let's shift IbhoeMustBePresident 2015 to IbhoeMustBePresident 3015
Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by OsunOriginal: 8:14pm On Dec 05, 2012
Afolabs101:

It's not so much about northern or eastern unity as it is about having people who are willing to come out and contest. In 2011 we had ribadu, atiku, buhari, dele momodu grin, can't remember who else, oh yeah sarah what's her name, i forget. In 2007, we had buhari for the opposition and Rochas contested for the PDP ticket. He had no support from the Igbos, as everyone just lined up behind OBJ.

I don't remember any recent election where an Igbo candidate has come out to say "I am going to contest" and the major politicians from the region say they are backing him. In 2011, we had the Northern whatever forum that Ciroma was head of and the outcome was a candidate that was to be supported by their region.

Why not set up an Igbo forum that will vote on one candidates to be the candidate of the region. If they do that it will work better than just saying "it's our turn" without working towards the goal.

Even if a Igbo man comes out to contest, who will line up behind Igbo? They know this and the reason they will not come out to contest and inside their mind, they are Biafrans, not Nigerians. The reason they hardly think deeply about what is good for the country politically. Look at the West, we chased out PDP completely from our states - what is happening in the Igbo states - they still have PDP and PDP stooges (like the one in Anambra) running their affair. Igbos, with their loud empty mouth, have not been able to form any formidable opposition in our recent democracy - it is all follow follow and where money will come from. No principle, no nothing...

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by ak47mann(m): 9:08pm On Dec 05, 2012
All because we no wan ACN for SE is killing Yoruba people make una sorryo cooloo keep una regional party)common ondo state una no fit grab with all your political coalition,i advice you all to mind you business.Go and sort yourselves out first stop acting as if u guys are too special because you have practically zero on the ground to proof your claims cool
Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by yarodin: 9:24pm On Dec 05, 2012
LOL, Yoruba and mouth mouth. Apart from Obasanjo which other Yoruba has ruled Nigeria? If dem like they can go dig up Awo or Aboila's dead body and dump in Aso Rock, Igbos go still dey collect ego for Lagos. Yes, we have not ruled Nigeria, but na who dey suffer pass for that country?
Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by OsunOriginal: 9:33pm On Dec 05, 2012
yarodin: LOL, Yoruba and mouth mouth. Apart from Obasanjo which other Yoruba has ruled Nigeria? If dem like they can go dig up Awo or Aboila's dead body and dump in Aso Rock, Igbos go still dey collect ego for Lagos. Yes, we have not ruled Nigeria, but na who dey suffer pass for that country?

Look at this brainless Igbo... If Igbo no they suffer pass any other tribes in the country, why do you run everywhere to look for food? Even with Boko Haram, you can't still leave the north, otherwise, you will die of hunger. Go to Alaba, Ladipo, etc in Lagos and see how Igbo men and women live. We know the street hawckers in Lagos - more than 95% of them are Igbo boys who abandoned the cursed Igbo land. Or does going into armed robbery, 419, yahoo yahoo, drug trafficking, etc make you richer than other tribes? Pathetic Igbo race - you will never rule this country.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by dayokanu(m): 9:45pm On Dec 05, 2012
ak47mann: All because we no wan ACN for SE is killing Yoruba people make una sorryo cooloo keep una regional party)common ondo state una no fit grab with all your political coalition,i advice you all to mind you business.Go and sort yourselves out first stop acting as if u guys are too special because you have practically zero on the ground to proof your claims cool

ACN for SE? When Your APGA is still getting whooped by PDP on their home turf
Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by yarodin: 9:59pm On Dec 05, 2012
OsunOriginal:

Look at this brainless Igbo... If Igbo no they suffer pass any other tribes in the country, why do you run everywhere to look for food? Even with Boko Haram, you can't still leave the north, otherwise, you will die of hunger. Go to Alaba, Ladipo, etc in Lagos and see how Igbo men and women live. We know the street hawckers in Lagos - more than 95% of them are Igbo boys who abandoned the cursed Igbo land. Or does going into armed robbery, 419, yahoo yahoo, drug trafficking, etc make you richer than other tribes? Pathetic Igbo race - you will never rule this country.

Ode ni, you better pray boko haram does not chase Igbos out of the North because na your papa house we go flood for Osun. If na lie go ask your fellow Yoruba manu who owns Festac. Bleep ruling that pathetic country, I hope Mr. Sharia becomes your leader f**king slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by OsunOriginal: 10:02pm On Dec 05, 2012
yarodin:

Ode ni, you better pray boko haram does not chase Igbos out of the North because na your papa house we go flood for Osun. If na lie go ask your fellow Yoruba manu who owns Festac. Bleep ruling that pathetic country, I hope Mr. Sharia becomes your leader f**king slowpoke.

The reason 104 persons, out of 170 people arrested for drug trafficking in 2011, took off from Festac - we know already that Festac is now a den of Igbos, the criminals. But does that make Festac a Igbo town? Of course no - when the time comes, you will know.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by yarodin: 10:06pm On Dec 05, 2012
OsunOriginal:

The reason 104 persons, out of 170 people arrested for drug trafficking in 2011, took off from Festac - we know already that Festac is now a den of Igbos, the criminals. But does that make Festac a Igbo town? Of course no - when the time comes, you will know.

Ok oooooooooh mr self righ Yoruba manu keep throwing out numbers that you are obviously pulling out of your yansh. Whether you like it or not we will continue to expand, so if you don't like it go die like your punk ass Awo.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 05, 2012
OsunOriginal: I am Yoruba and I can tell you no Igbo will be allowed to rule this country... Igbos are not Nigerians - they are biafrans. How do you then expect us to put Nigeria and patroitic Nigerians in the hands of selfish, mannerless, criminally minded Igbos?

Forget it, Igbos will never rule this country...

we are already ruling you in your land. cheesy
if we can't rule naija, we can at least rule you. cool

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by OneNaira6: 11:11pm On Dec 05, 2012
Question to all the igbo that wishes for an igbo presidency. My question is why do you want it? Taking a look at the ruling party region for years now, taking a look at SW when obsanjo ruled, taking a look at GEJ ruling, even going backwards and taking a look at igboland when zik ruled, seeing nothing that comes out of your own ruling. I want to know what is it that una see? What is it that makes una want it?
Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by yarodin: 11:20pm On Dec 05, 2012
One_Naira: Question to all the igbo that wishes for an igbo presidency. My question is why do you want it? Taking a look at the ruling party region for years now, taking a look at SW when obsanjo ruled, taking a look at GEJ ruling, even going backwards and taking a look at igboland when zik ruled, seeing nothing that comes out of your own ruling. I want to know what is it that una see? What is it that makes una want it?

Nna well said, it is all bragging rights for failures. All people will do is celebrate that their kins man is president and then go back to packing shiit.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by Uchechrist06(m): 11:30pm On Dec 05, 2012
Talk of d worst tribe in Nigeria n a five year old wil tell u z yorubas. Very lazy set of pple n der laziness nw corrupt der mind dat any successful man must hav made it tru a foul means. Seriously, brodas i hav toured d north, south, east n west of ds country n am speakin 4m experience menh!!! Read d history of d pple u r exchanging words wit u wil how der ''oyomesis'' treated d Aalafins of d old u wil see dat ds pple possess ds venon of wickedness in der bloodstream. My igbo brodas no need wastin ur energy talkin 2 noisy bt coward set of pple followin d footsteps of der fada Awolowo who prefer 2 lick d ass of a boy(Gowon) who z almost his(awolowo) son's age dan 2 say d truth. Tanx 2 Prof Wole Soyinka who knw d truth rit 4m tym n spoke out. (check d book ''and the man died'' written by Wole Soyinka)

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by VirginFinder: 12:05am On Dec 06, 2012
Igbos are extremely greedy and self centred. They are not fit to be president of this country.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by VirginFinder: 12:06am On Dec 06, 2012
re@lchange:

we are already ruling you in your land. cheesy
if we can't rule naija, we can at least rule you. cool

oya clap for yourself.
Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by ak47mann(m): 12:12am On Dec 06, 2012
yarodin: LOL, Yoruba and mouth mouth. Apart from Obasanjo which other Yoruba has ruled Nigeria? If dem like they can go dig up Awo or Aboila's dead body and dump in Aso Rock, Igbos go still dey collect ego for Lagos. Yes, we have not ruled Nigeria, but na who dey suffer pass for that country?
U DEY MIND DEM,APART FROM OBJ THEY SHOULD NAME ANOTHER Yoruba MAN/WOMAN THAT EVER SMELL ASO ROCK AND LAST 6 MONTHS?THE REST DIE WHILE TRYING IS A PITY............ cool

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by zentarr(m): 12:18am On Dec 06, 2012
Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by olaheavy: 1:17am On Dec 06, 2012
OsunOriginal:

I love what you're doing, man! That's what I'm talking about - let's give it hard to the cave-dwelling cannibals from the accursed Igbo land. @dayokanu also tries from time to time, but I wish more Yorubas would come join hands with me to 'murder' these human eaters on the Internet! Fvck the Igbo goats - I really HATE the muthafukas with a passion!
Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by ak47mann(m): 1:29am On Dec 06, 2012
And let them go u refuse psychopath cool

This is what biafra will become if blood suckers like yaribas and co let us be,see ruwanda that are still hunted by genocide commmited to harmless people and they are 13 million people living in a land lock country,turning TO SINGAPORE IN AFRICA..mean while Yoruba and the rest have been ruling nigeria for 40 years and put his people more in-poverty than b4, b4 una open ur ewedu mouth see a landlock country every child in the village study with computer,Yoruba shame on u

THE SINGAPORE OF AFRICA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UtAEHsE0Lw

i can wait for this country to break up you guys have embarrass a powerful black race with ur bad corrupt governance....
Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by Lasinoh: 1:42am On Dec 06, 2012
ak47mann: And let them go u refuse psychopath cool

This is what biafra will become if blood suckers like yaribas and co let us be,see ruwanda that are still hunted by genocide commmited to harmless people and they are 13 million people living in a land lock country,turning TO SINGAPORE IN AFRICA..mean while Yoruba and the rest have been ruling nigeria for 40 years and put his people more in-poverty than b4, b4 una open ur ewedu mouth see a landlock country every child in the village study with computer,Yoruba shame on u

THE SINGAPORE OF AFRICA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UtAEHsE0Lw

i can wait for this country to break up you guys have embarrass a powerful black race with ur bad corrupt governance....

cheesy

WHO ARE YOU?
Are you related to 'Becomrich'? cheesy
You are a DISGRACE!
Twaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!! cry
Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by COOLDUN: 2:58am On Dec 06, 2012
afam4eva:
Will you keep quiet...

Why did Buhari and Atiku contest against Yaradua...So much for Northern unity.

Don’t mind the animal that represents the most bigoted tribe on earth, always exposing their senseless reasonings on nairaland. This millennium dirty stinking product of an unmarried morons, forgot to know that his/her tribe are chameleons. 1999 election who was their consensus candidate? To hell with your Nigeria presidency. If all the interested Igbo people can come out for the presidency of Nigeria, what makes it a crime under a democratic rule to have many interested candidates from one tribe? Their father called this country a mere geographical expression. It is the best verb that suits this failed state, that is full of hatred and violence. Let this stray child of a LovePeddler go and get a life. You can never bring a blessed tribe down, with all your idiosyncrasy and jealousy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaechi Is Threat To PDP – Modibbo / why Does The Nigerian Police Use The Ak-47 Assault Rifle As Its Primary Weapon? / Yoruba V Igbo Saga: Currently Trending Photo Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.