Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid (8867 Views)

Abuja-kaduna Rail Project No Longer Feasible In May – Amaechi / Mid-term Dinner Is A Scheduled Event Of The Presidency Not Focused On NGF / Obasanjo Once Beat-up Okupe For Dishonesty - Junaid Mohamed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by COOLDUN: 3:11am On Dec 06, 2012
One_Naira: Question to all the igbo that wishes for an igbo presidency. My question is why do you want it? Taking a look at the ruling party region for years now, taking a look at SW when obsanjo ruled, taking a look at GEJ ruling, even going backwards and taking a look at igboland when zik ruled, seeing nothing that comes out of your own ruling. I want to know what is it that una see? What is it that makes una want it?

For your information, Zik never ruled Nigeria, he was a mere ceremonial president, the power was on AbuBakr Tafawa Balewa who was then the Prime Minister. But from your comment I never got your question at all.
Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by Lasinoh: 3:22am On Dec 06, 2012
ak47mann: U DEY MIND DEM,APART FROM OBJ THEY SHOULD NAME ANOTHER Yoruba MAN/WOMAN THAT EVER SMELL ASO ROCK AND LAST 6 MONTHS?THE REST DIE WHILE TRYING IS A PITY............ cool

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!

Bros!
Please, it is time to rest this your handle o!
We all want to celebrate Christmas. . .
These your 'Boko-Igbo-Gbags' na waya! cry
Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by Lasinoh: 3:25am On Dec 06, 2012
ak47mann: All because we no wan ACN for SE is killing Yoruba people make una sorryo cooloo keep una regional party)common ondo state una no fit grab with all your political coalition,i advice you all to mind you business.Go and sort yourselves out first stop acting as if u guys are too special because you have practically zero on the ground to proof your claims cool

What 'country' grammar-school did you attend?
. . . .and the 'shelling' continues!
Chineke! cry
Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by COOLDUN: 3:29am On Dec 06, 2012
OsunOriginal: I am Yoruba and I can tell you no Igbo will be allowed to rule this country... Igbos are not Nigerians - they are biafrans. How do you then expect us to put Nigeria and patroitic Nigerians in the hands of selfish, mannerless, criminally minded Igbos?

Forget it, Igbos will never rule this country...

Who is worrying you over the presidency of Nigeria? Yorubas upon their fake free education you people have only presented a motor mechanic turned/Boy scout army general as the president of the country.Even he defeated the half past 4 o’clock eyed Ole Falae , a graduate of under mango tree university of public excreting tribe.It baffles me a lot when these Africa baboons tribe claim that they are educated. But have no graduate to show as a president.We have seen you people with your good characters, but mind you that the first political violence was recorded in your tribe in 1963, Governorship election of 1983 violence almost decreased your good for nothing tribe’s population, in many states of your moronic tribe.Keep on swimming in the river of stupidity, your hatred on Igbo tribe is a source of their blessings and encouragements.The rain that beats the Eagle only washes away its dirt, and increased its beauty.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by ak47mann(m): 3:39am On Dec 06, 2012
Lasinoh:

Chineke! cry
hehehe AMERICANA how weather? grin grin otu ano ofu ebe,thanks for ur correction i blame my ph sadif u wan my trouble, you will get it,if u dont wan my trouble leave me alone cuz i will descend on you cool
Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by Lasinoh: 3:45am On Dec 06, 2012
ak47mann: hehehe AMERICANA how weather? grin grin otu ano ofu ebe,thanks for ur correction i blame my ph sadif u wan my trouble, you will get it,if u dont wan my trouble leave me alone cuz i will descend on you cool

O kwa 'otu nnegi' na 'otu mama nnukwu gi'?
Otu ndi Agaracha/AKUNA Biafra na ndi BOKO HARAM? wink

Carry on! At least, no typos in your 'native' language!
Please, stick to it! kiss

NEXT TIME, YOU KEEP OFF MY POSTS!
Or this NL will not be palatable for you and your other ikeymann-ESUT-gbaguniscious-occultic user IDs!
Take kia! kiss

Now, go decend on your momma's saggy b0-0bs full of torturous varicosities! kiss

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by ak47mann(m): 3:59am On Dec 06, 2012
Lasinoh:

O kwa 'otu nnegi' na 'otu mama nnukwu gi'?
Otu ndi Agaracha/AKUNA Biafra na ndi BOKO HARAM? wink

Carry on! At least, no typos in your 'native' language!
Please, stick to it! kiss

NEXT TIME, YOU KEEP OFF MY POSTS!
Or the NL will not be palatable for you and your other ikeymann ESUT occultic user IDs!
Take kia! kiss

Now, go decend on your momma's saggy b00bs full of torturous varicosities! kiss
ok you want to start on me abi?dont let me put u on sleepless night am warning you,akwuna mmuo coolby the way,is descend not decend block head keep deceiving yourself ugly hoe.if u wan make i no diss ur ogboni papa never mention my mama again i tell you....

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by Lasinoh: 4:18am On Dec 06, 2012
ak47mann: ok you want to start on me abi?dont let me put u on sleepless night am warning you,akwuna mmuo coolby the way,is descend not decend block head keep deceiving yourself ugly hoe.if u wan make i no diss ur ogboni papa never mention my mama again i tell you....

I have warned you.
I am not one for careless banter with local, intellectual, GRADE "Z" IGBOTIC, neophytes like you.
When you can stay 'clean' without serially flunking sobriety tests/urine drug screens every MONDAY MORNING. . . .enough to make/write complete sentences or phrases without grammatical/syntactical errors. . . . . or you can pass a driving test to qualify for a whole year's probation as one of my drivers TO TRANSPORT CARGO AND LIVESTOCK ONLY. . . please, see one of my domestic staff for an 'informal', preliminary interview.

AFTER YOU HAVE BEEN DECONTAMINATED/DISINFECTED OF BIAFRAN EXTRA-TERRESTIAL BUGS OF COURSE!

You get mama? Interesting. The one you have to rap-e in the anu-s, full of pubic lice and eja-culate all over her nose, mouth and ears every night for HOLY COMMUNION of sadistic suffocation ritual. . .after slapping FIRST THING every morning like a real 'IKEMBA' OF IGBOLAND? Where your father and brothers left off or what? undecided
SILLY COW! angry

I really would wish you DO NOT ADDRESS ME on NL. angry
I would not worry about off NL. . . VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE.
I don't do 'jungle bunnies' like you! STINKING OKORO MAGGOT! angry
YOU ARE JUST TOOOO IRRITATING. . .NOT TO MENTION LOCAL AND DAFT!
Have a merry BIAFRAN XMAS. . . .
All the best! kiss
Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by OneNaira6: 4:30am On Dec 06, 2012
COOLDUN:

For your information, Zik never ruled Nigeria, he was a mere ceremonial president, the power was on AbuBakr Tafawa Balewa who was then the Prime Minister. But from your comment I never got your question at all.

Idk what you read but what i read and was taught in school is that zik was the first president of Nigeria. Anyway to explain my question, all I'm saying is glancing at the rulers and their region, none have benefitted from "their own, their brother, etc" ruling this nation therefore why would any igbo advocate for an Igbo ruling. How will it benefit us? What is una see that i cannot? As far as I'm concern, there are wayyyy more important things to worry about than presidency.
Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by stantob(m): 6:25am On Dec 06, 2012
osunoriginal: Don't just set your fingers on you computer to type any rubbish that runs down your brain.If you don't know what to write, just read the thread.Meanwhile, G.E.J, is still in power.He completed U.M.Y tenure,elected as president till 2015, has one more tenure to complete.So we have to read the hand writting on the wall.G.E.J will likely be there till 2019.Unless he kicks the bucket.I'm not a fan of any of them because they are not leaders.What the so called Nigerian leaders play is politricks.So for one man to start issues of who will rule and who will not rule come 2015 is a dream, please can someone wake him up.
Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by stantob(m): 6:33am On Dec 06, 2012
osunoriginal
stantob: osunoriginal: Don't just set your fingers on you computer to type any rubbish that runs down your brain.If you don't know what to write, just read the thread.Meanwhile, G.E.J, is still in power.He completed U.M.Y tenure,elected as president till 2015, has one more tenure to complete.So we have to read the hand writting on the wall.G.E.J will likely be there till 2019.Unless he kicks the bucket.I'm not a fan of any of them because they are not leaders.What the so called Nigerian leaders play is politricks.So for one man to start issues of who will rule and who will not rule come 2015 is a dream, please can someone wake him up.
Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by Ogbonnagba(m): 8:27am On Dec 06, 2012
I think by now, we should have grown more than this.

When are we going to give chance to someone who can take this country to a greater height irrespective of religion, ethnicity or thereabout?

When are we going to see ourself as a nation? And not an indigen or non indigen stuffs I dont know

When are we going to elect a leader base on the demands of this country and love for our dear nation?
Can you compare Ghana to Nigeria checkout the quality of Education, Economy ,International recognitions and placements then equate it with Nigeria.
What do you get?
And someone is here telling me Northen,Southern,Western and Easthern non sense
Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 06, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

Its a well known fact that your people are loudmouthed!

plus d only thing dayokanu has in his head is anti-igbo statements. Dont takes watever he says any seriously cos he is only disappointed he is not Igbo. Tell me sb dat wl see anything Igbo abt a thread n will want to get freaked out as if d word'igbo' is his remote control. Well, let igbo tnz keep controlling him.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by aurenflani: 9:29am On Dec 06, 2012
Lachynos2k2: funny enough it hasnt occured to this man yet that power has actually shifted from the north to the south this time around until God knows when, if at all there will be a country called nigeria by then..boko junaid read this if at all you can even read ..UNA BORN TO RULE MENTALITY GO FAIL UNA THIS TIME..this country belong to everyone irrespective of the tribe and religion but not to illiterate gworo chewing brown teeth suicide bombers like u..

Stop wasting your time. Your candidate can only contest when the 19 northern governors or representatives from the northern states vote in the convention for him/her in any party. The handwriting in the wall clearly suggest that Nigerian politics is now extremely sectionalise along region and religion. The north will easily unite when a little compromise is achieve, which is feasible atleast they have learnt some lessons that yours is easier to trust than your foe.

Jonathan will contest. Now that is going to be a major issue to any other candidate because he wields the stick and also the carrot.
Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by aixuehanyu: 11:16am On Dec 06, 2012
smiley
Walexz02: ...till then, I reserve my comments.[b][/b][size=8pt][/size]
Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by aixuehanyu: 11:16am On Dec 06, 2012
wink
Lasinoh:

Chineke! cry
Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by COOLDUN: 12:03pm On Dec 06, 2012
One_Naira:

Idk what you read but what i read and was taught in school is that zik was the first president of Nigeria. Anyway to explain my question, all I'm saying is glancing at the rulers and their region, none have benefitted from "their own, their brother, etc" ruling this nation therefore why would any igbo advocate for an Igbo ruling. How will it benefit us? What is una see that i cannot? As far as I'm concern, there are wayyyy more important things to worry about than presidency.

Now I understand your question very well my dear, you are right that Zik was the first president of Nigeria and the first indigenous Governor general of Nigeria as well, but the fact remains that his presidency had nothing to do with power, it was just like our present day Vice President, who have no constitutional power to act while the President is in the office, healthy and active. Then Prime minister of Nigeria had all the political and constitutional power as the present day President of Nigeria. I am not challenging your intelligence my dear, I only let you to know that Zik had no much power to do what he is blamed of, though he was worldly respected because of his intellectual qualifications, but the British colonial masters who were not happy of the independence of Nigeria, handed over the leadership to the people they could remote and influenced.

Coming to the Igbo presidency issue, I am in full support of your opinion as regards to the contesting of the next election by an Igbo man. Left to me alone I would have advised all the Igbo politicians to face the much challenges we have at the South East geopolitical zone for now, than wasting their energies in pursuing what might distract their attention, eg people like Owelle Rochas Okorocha should continue his rescue mission in Imo state, while other states should try to vote in the competent people to complete or correct the performances of their already tenure served Governors.

I am an Igbo like you; I do apologize if you find my comment annoying as I never meant to offend you with it. I plead to you to correct me whenever you see any mistake or wrong information in any of my quotes and comments, as it will be highly welcomed, because no one is above mistake, rather does anyone has the monopoly of wisdom. Thank you.
Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by ak47mann(m): 1:41pm On Dec 06, 2012
Lasinoh:

I have warned you.
I am not one for careless banter with local, intellectual, GRADE "Z" IGBOTIC, neophytes like you.
When you can stay 'clean' without serially flunking sobriety tests/urine drug screens every MONDAY MORNING. . . .enough to make/write complete sentences or phrases without grammatical/syntactical errors. . . . . or you can pass a driving test to qualify for a whole year's probation as one of my drivers TO TRANSPORT CARGO AND LIVESTOCK ONLY. . . please, see one of my domestic staff for an 'informal', preliminary interview.

AFTER YOU HAVE BEEN DECONTAMINATED/DISINFECTED OF BIAFRAN EXTRA-TERRESTIAL BUGS OF COURSE!

You get mama? Interesting. The one you have to rap-e in the anu-s, full of pubic lice and eja-culate all over her nose, mouth and ears every night for HOLY COMMUNION of sadistic suffocation ritual. . .after slapping FIRST THING every morning like a real 'IKEMBA' OF IGBOLAND? Where your father and brothers left off or what? undecided
SILLY COW! angry

I really would wish you DO NOT ADDRESS ME on NL. angry
I would not worry about off NL. . . VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE.
I don't do 'jungle bunnies' like you! STINKING OKORO MAGGOT! angry
YOU ARE JUST TOOOO IRRITATING. . .NOT TO MENTION LOCAL AND DAFT!
Have a merry BIAFRAN XMAS. . . .
All the best! kiss
go suck ur father,then avoid igbo threads if u dont like heat..u cant afford me, ur entire village in edo cannot afford me,ogboni people....see akwuna wey dey do care work for america dey make mouth?poor thing,my former family house maid has been living in america for the past 8yrs and now she a qualify nurse.You think u can fit in my shoes?useless akwuna lele ule cool illiterate hoe
Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by Lasinoh: 1:45pm On Dec 06, 2012
ak47mann: go suck ur father,then avoid igbo threads if u dont like heat..u cant afford me, ur entire village in edo cannot afford me,ogboni people....

Mumu!
You go back to ESUT and re-join your cult. . . maybe you can learn how to read, spell and punctuate effectively.
LOCAL IGBOTIC TOUT! Watch me avoid Igbo threads because of a SWINE like you!
Some heat! From the decendant of useless sacrificial lambs of the imaginary Biafran jungle of cannibals!
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh!

Move jor! WAWA superstar!
Phocking ILLITY! kiss kiss kiss

You were the main reason for showing up on this thread. . . nothing of significance to peruse or digest.
See you when you 'shell' some more bombs in ONLY IGBOTIC THREADS AS USUAL.

Igbotic cyber riff-raff! Can you participate in any other threads on or off NL? Okoro/Mgbebe combination of defective 'local' IGBO genes! You stink even from your posts! No wonder the term 'onye-Igbo' is such a curse all over Nigeria!
Dunce!

*useless thread unfollowed*
Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by ak47mann(m): 2:12pm On Dec 06, 2012
Lasinoh:

Mumu!
You go back to ESUT and re-join your cult. . . maybe you can learn how to read, spell and punctuate effectively.
Some heat! From the decendant of useless sacrificial lambs of the imaginary Biafran jungle of cannibals!
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh!

Move jor! WAWA superster!

You were the main reason for showing up on this thread. . . nothing of significance to peruse or digest.

Igbotic cyber riff-raff! Can you participate in any other threads on or off NL? Okoro/Mgbebe combination of defective 'local' genes! You stink even from your posts! No wonder the term 'onye-Igbo' is such a curse all over Nigeria!
Dunce!

First of all,am not here to discuses my qualification with house maid ashawo looking EDO ogboni like you.First,u are an Illiterate stop acting as if you are educated bitchh, i can scam my pix of my graduation ceremony in my uni in London is not a big deal and u can never fake that.See how low you put urself trying to educate me hohohohohoho taaaaaaaaaaaaaar get out of my face ugly village minority girl una no reach one town in igboland,every goat in bloody nigeria now has mouth to call igbo abi?i dont blame you;GOD knows how many pricks you Bleep as a Secretary in different office in nigeria,cm steal ur oga money take find visa local thief i which they catch you and rape u turn by turn this ur stinking pussy full of maggots that pus that u have torn in pieces before they bundle you to america.You are not my level.

Go back to care work your oyibo oga have poo in his pants oya go and clean it up... cool
Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by ak47mann(m): 2:27pm On Dec 06, 2012
idiota i thought u wan my wahala 2day?u never see anything yet i love trouble bring it on,abi u dey run?
Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by Jamisco: 2:52pm On Dec 06, 2012
Abaykf: ARE IGBOS NOT NIGERIANS?

NO, THEY ARE BIAFRANS
Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by ak47mann(m): 2:53pm On Dec 06, 2012
LASHINO.. u fit go ur village?ur people no dey go home reason why ur place still look like a jungle were witches and wizards dey fly every night i no a lot about ur place they are so evil they kill off all their potential future billionaires.Any body that tries to become somebody they will use vodooo and witches and finish that person,i will advise u bloody hoe to stay and die in yankee because dey no go take eye see a common care taker like u they go commot u still cool

As you can see that ur behavior here shows that u are a product of ogboni cult hahahah u no is good for u is to dey yankee from yankee u can travel to other countries but not ur village or else cool
Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by Lasinoh: 3:10pm On Dec 06, 2012
ak47mann: idiota i thought u wan my wahala 2day?u never see anything yet i love trouble bring it on,abi u dey run?

ak47mann: First of all,am not here to discuses my qualification with house maid ashawo looking EDO ogboni like you.First,u are an Illiterate stop acting as if you are educated bitchh, i can scam my pix of my graduation ceremony in my uni in London is not a big deal and u can never fake that.See how low you put urself trying to educate me hohohohohoho taaaaaaaaaaaaaar get out of my face ugly village minority girl una no reach one town in igboland,every goat in bloody nigeria now has mouth to call igbo abi?i dont blame you;GOD knows how many pricks you Bleep as a Secretary in different office in nigeria,cm steal ur oga money take find visa local thief i which they catch you and rape u turn by turn this ur stinking pussy full of maggots that pus that u have torn in pieces before they bundle you to america.You are not my level.

Go back to care work your oyibo oga have poo in his pants oya go and clean it up... cool

ak47mann: LASHINO.. u fit go ur village?ur people no dey go home reason why ur place still look like a jungle were witches and wizards dey fly every night i no a lot about ur place they are so evil they kill off all their potential future billionaires.Any body that tries to become somebody they will use vodooo and witches and finish that person,i will advise u bloody hoe to stay and die in yankee because dey no go take eye see a common care taker like u they go commot u still cool

As you can see that ur behavior here shows that u are a product of ogboni cult hahahah u no is good for u is to dey yankee from yankee u can travel to other countries but not ur village or else cool

https://www.nairaland.com/1124141/most-nairalanders-jobless/1

People are showing 'proof' of employment status on this thread. . . I see you made it there. Let us see your OTOKOTO LONDON 'factory'. . . ! wink
Till then? Keep chasiing my posts all over NL. wink
Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by chuksmad(m): 4:17pm On Dec 06, 2012
dayokanu:

In my initial post I mentioned seriously contesting. if you cant read and comprehend then whose fault is that not mine definitely

How can anyone take Orji kalu, Chris okotie Olapade Agoro, Mojisola Obasanjo seriously as presidential candidates when they cant even win a single LGA.

SERIOUS presidential candidate, Which Igbo have we had since?
Obasonjo that win the presidency, how many local Government he won? including his own local government? stop that yeye argurment
Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by chuksmad(m): 4:21pm On Dec 06, 2012
OsunOriginal: I am Yoruba and I can tell you no Igbo will be allowed to rule this country... Igbos are not Nigerians - they are biafrans. How do you then expect us to put Nigeria and patroitic Nigerians in the hands of selfish, mannerless, criminally minded Igbos?

Forget it, Igbos will never rule this country...
Brother you are making a big mistake by commenting that scrap. its because igbos had not ruled this country that keep us like this. the most brilliant people you can think of are igbos. i assure any time igbo man rule nigeria, all this suffer will end. Igbos are talented and gifted. just mark my word
Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 06, 2012
Lasinoh:

Mumu!
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh!

Move jor! WAWA superstar!

Igbotic cyber riff-raff! Can you participate in any other threads on or off NL? Okoro/Mgbebe combination of defective 'local' IGBO genes! You stink even from your posts! No wonder the term 'onye-Igbo' is such a curse all over Nigeria!
Dunce!

na so d thing dey pain u reach? Oya go and hug d transformer. All u can offer is abuse instead of facts? Dat is how u knw losers. 'Make an Igbo man ur equal and he will daze u with his intelligence', dats Nigerians' coinage for Igbos. U guys fear d Igbos dat bad nt evn ur abuses can erase dat, u hear.
Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by kinguwem: 6:02pm On Dec 06, 2012
There is something peculiar about Nigeria. Anybody can just go to the press & start talking on behalf of a group of people. Recently, the North has gotten more spokemen than any other region. The problem of the North is neither Obasanjo nor Jonathan. The problem of the North cannot be solved by mere occupancy of the Presidency by a northerner. Mediocrity, illiteracy, corruption, religious intolerance etc. are major issues that demand urgent attention.
Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by okekeanayo(f): 6:13pm On Dec 06, 2012
i want to tell those of u who do nt live in the north that is divided. Presently, they dont speak with one voice. Junaid is making noise cos i live in the north any knw their problems
Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by okekeanayo(f): 6:19pm On Dec 06, 2012
if igbo cannot be president in 2o15, then no one wld be allowed. Let there be equality nd fair play 4 one nigeria to disallow wots happening in syria now in nigeria
Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by OsunOriginal: 6:36pm On Dec 06, 2012
chuksmad:
Brother you are making a big mistake by commenting that scrap. its because igbos had not ruled this country that keep us like this. the most brilliant people you can think of are igbos. i assure any time igbo man rule nigeria, all this suffer will end. Igbos are talented and gifted. just mark my word

I have seen how brilliant Igbos can be even with their posts on NL. If this is what you call very briliant, then nobody will vote for Igbo as president apart from his fellow Igbos. You guys have not demontrated any briliance anywhere anytime apart from bigotry, selfishness, greed, criminality, etc.

Now, lets assume for a moment that Igbos are the most brilliant in the world, how has that affected the futune of Igbo states in Nigeria? How many of these states that have so far been ruled by Igbos are enviable? Charity they say begins at home. If you can't show your brilliance in your states, where will the brilliance to turn the country around come from? Are you saying you are hiding your brilliance until you are allowed to rule Nigeria?

Igbos can be funny...
Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by mrkels(m): 7:48pm On Dec 06, 2012
O.T.I.S:
didn't even read the article, just scrolled down to like FreeGlobe. grin grin
Bros I did the exact same thing...hahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects / why Does The Nigerian Police Use The Ak-47 Assault Rifle As Its Primary Weapon? / I Won't Surrender To Corruption - President Buhari Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.