Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid (8869 Views)

Abuja-kaduna Rail Project No Longer Feasible In May – Amaechi / Mid-term Dinner Is A Scheduled Event Of The Presidency Not Focused On NGF / Obasanjo Once Beat-up Okupe For Dishonesty - Junaid Mohamed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by ebere1712: 12:20am On Dec 07, 2012
dayokanu[b:
]Igbos are born with slave mentality[/b]. They cant be president in the country

Since Independence, Do you see any Yiboman seriously contesting for Presidency? They are always after Vice presidency

In 1979 while Yorubas pitched their tents with Awolowo UPN, Igbos went to be Vice President to an Hausaman

In 1993 while Abiola was contesting the Yibhoes went under the slave Master Tofa and were contesting for Vice President

After the June 12 fiasco, Yorubas insist on Presidency and Falae and Obasanjo and they contested.

In 2007 after OBJ the South South came out in full force Donald Duke, James Ibori, Peter odili all came out for presidency, Where were Yibhoes? They were vying for Vice like Ben Obi, and another one.

Igbos are not serious people
Illorin is still occupied by fulani. Abiola was killed by an aboki, Awolowo jailed by an aboki. Fulan/hausa rap.e your women willy nilly; yet igbos are born with a slave mentality Go to awolowos grave and spit on it for educating you to be stu.pid.
Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by ebere1712: 12:25am On Dec 07, 2012
OsunOriginal: I am Yoruba and I can tell you no Igbo will be allowed to rule this country... Igbos are not Nigerians - they are biafrans. How do you then expect us to put Nigeria and patroitic Nigerians in the hands of selfish, mannerless, criminally minded Igbos?

Forget it, Igbos will never rule this country...
You said the same thing about the "drunken fisherman", yet he is your president. How are you going to stop the igbos cheesy By shitting in polythene bags all over lagos? Men you guys are bleeped for life. I will personally support another usman-dan-gay to go and seize another yoroslave territory. Look at a slave talking as if he has any say in the issue.
Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by Onlytruth(m): 2:06am On Dec 07, 2012
ebere1712:
You said the same thing about the "drunken fisherman", yet he is your president. How are you going to stop the igbos cheesy By shitting in polythene bags all over lagos? Men you guys are bleeped for life. I will personally support another usman-dan-gay to go and seize another yoroslave territory. Look at a slave talking as if he has any say in the issue.

Una go wound person for here one day. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by baysol: 8:31am On Dec 07, 2012
ak47mann: stupidd mgbati man who did u feed?ekwensu racha nne gi otu there,have you feed ur hungry self talkless of feeding ur papa idioot look at who is feeding people that cant feed their hungry children begging on the streets all over nigeria cool

At least they didn't come to Igbos the greedy lots, who can never give but rather take all. What contribution have your type ever made in the places of abode. Only synonimous with parasitic people from the east. Rubbish people who are everywhere like cockroaches trashing other people's places with their criminality and want to make themself lords where they don't deserve. Very soon we will call a spade a spade for ya all roaches to go back to your Biafra caves. You are not needed in south west any longer shikena. Nigerian romance and courtship is over. Mchieeeeeewew.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by baysol: 9:18am On Dec 07, 2012
Darlman: As some one pointed out, Igbo might remain political minorities, but i ask a question? What is the point? When the political majorities are now asking themselves questions, where did it all went wrong?..and thier desperation for answers is slowly and steadily changing them to a monster which end is the dead sea. Same questions are been asked in almost avery country where deprivation, surppression, and descrminnation is a government policy. The Malaysian Chines may never rule the country, yet, they are better off than the malays even with the Bumi Puta policy backed by the Government aimed at giving undue privilages to Malay muslims, yet they remain the poorest. Now they are also asking the same question. Where did it go wrong. If you know the Australian history....talking about the Aborigines and the settlers, compare to the story today. All these leaves you with enough to worry ,Mr political majority.

Get this into your thick igbo head, Igbo will never ever run Nigeria until we all break up. Why waste a lot of saliva over Nija. Just go to your desperate Biafra village country and self determine your future then your types can afford to vote for you. Yeye people.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by baysol: 9:24am On Dec 07, 2012
kettykin: igbos will remain Political Minorities in Nigeria unless they rise to the occassion posed by these foolish northeners

What are you saying? Which occassion? Abeg doin't come here to hoodwink us with your ontenacho achebe story here.
Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by chinedum13(m): 12:02pm On Dec 07, 2012
baysol:

You mean not ever? Why dilly dally about the point? This people has ever remain cretins since the war when they complain of hunger they were fed but still they remain cretins so why is that any one's fault if greed never allow these people to grow up. They can go to Achebe to look for presidency in his fantom country that was.Mchieeeeeew.
you mischievous creting if you dont have something sensible to say why not shut your stinking trap and stop causing havoc. lipsrsealed
Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by baysol: 12:12pm On Dec 07, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
It's okay guys. Ko si wahala. Ojukwu would understand that at this point in time, it's better for every region to focus on its development and less on presidential election.

Let's shift IbhoeMustBePresident 2015 to IbhoeMustBePresident 3015

Here's the the deal, The uption above is not good enough for a ibo get rich quick mentality. Why not then trow in the towel and actualise Biafra? Trust me on this No one will stop you and no one will miss you all.
Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by chinedum13(m): 12:28pm On Dec 07, 2012
COOLDUN:

Who is worrying you over the presidency of Nigeria? Yorubas upon their fake free education you people have only presented a motor mechanic turned/Boy scout army general as the president of the country.Even he defeated the half past 4 o’clock eyed Ole Falae , a graduate of under mango tree university of public excreting tribe.It baffles me a lot when these Africa baboons tribe claim that they are educated. But have no graduate to show as a president.We have seen you people with your good characters, but mind you that the first political violence was recorded in your tribe in 1963, Governorship election of 1983 violence almost decreased your good for nothing tribe’s population, in many states of your moronic tribe.Keep on swimming in the river of stupidity, your hatred on Igbo tribe is a source of their blessings and encouragements.The rain that beats the Eagle only washes away its dirt, and increased its beauty.
my bro thanks for shutting up the mouth of that gutless ameoba.
Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by ak47mann(m): 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2012
baysol:

At least they didn't come to Igbos the greedy lots, who can never give but rather take all. What contribution have your type ever made in the places of abode. Only synonimous with parasitic people from the east. Rubbish people who are everywhere like cockroaches trashing other people's places with their criminality and want to make themself lords where they don't deserve. Very soon we will call a spade a spade for ya all roaches to go back to your Biafra caves. You are not needed in south west any longer shikena. Nigerian romance and courtship is over. Mchieeeeeewew.
UR TALK NO CARRY WEIGHT cool U ARE NOT MAKING SENSE.
Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by dayokanu(m): 6:11pm On Dec 07, 2012
chuksmad:
Obasonjo that win the presidency, how many local Government he won? including his own local government? stop that yeye argurment

So you mean Obasanjo didnt win any Local Govt before becoming president?

Why are Igbos so daft ?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by dayokanu(m): 6:14pm On Dec 07, 2012
ebere1712: Illorin is still occupied by fulani. Abiola was killed by an aboki, Awolowo jailed by an aboki. Fulan/hausa rap.e your women willy nilly; yet igbos are born with a slave mentality Go to awolowos grave and spit on it for educating you to be stu.pid.

How does these affect the fact that no Igbo is brave enough to contest for Preidency ? They are always hiding under their aboki masters

Soludo serving his master Atiku

Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 08, 2012
baysol:

Wat abt d yoruba ppl in Enugu sellin moi-moi?
Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 08, 2012
dayokanu:

So you mean Obasanjo didnt win any Local Govt before becoming president?

Why are Igbos so daft ?
I smell village champion in u. Seriously,are u for real? Evn after a bro helped in educating u on some issues, u still purge out ignorance, all in d name of tribalism. Evn if dey cursed u with dat sef, u should be old enuf to resist...........
Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by ebere1712: 12:27am On Dec 08, 2012
dayokanu:

How does these affect the fact that no Igbo is brave enough to contest for Preidency ? They are always hiding under their aboki masters

Soludo serving his master Atiku

Who is that dude. Ofcourse atiku can find anybody in alaigbo to be by his side. We are talking about enslavement of a whole community here. There is a difference. Do you want me to post the pictures of all Yoruba slaves in Nigeria. We are talking about humiliation of your icons, leaders, and nations. There is a difference. I don't expect you to understand though; you are a product of awolowo's free kpomo education embarassed

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by dayokanu(m): 6:34am On Dec 08, 2012
ebere1712:
Who is that dude. Ofcourse atiku can find anybody in alaigbo to be by his side. We are talking about enslavement of a whole community here. There is a difference. Do you want me to post the pictures of all Yoruba slaves in Nigeria. We are talking about humiliation of your icons, leaders, and nations. There is a difference. I don't expect you to understand though; you are a product of awolowo's free kpomo education embarassed

So you cant recognize Professor Soludo again?
Re: Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid by cfours: 7:11am On Dec 09, 2012
COOLDUN:

Now I understand your question very well my dear, you are right that Zik was the first president of Nigeria and the first indigenous Governor general of Nigeria as well, but the fact remains that his presidency had nothing to do with power, it was just like our present day Vice President, who have no constitutional power to act while the President is in the office, healthy and active. Then Prime minister of Nigeria had all the political and constitutional power as the present day President of Nigeria. I am not challenging your intelligence my dear, I only let you to know that Zik had no much power to do what he is blamed of, though he was worldly respected because of his intellectual qualifications, but the British colonial masters who were not happy of the independence of Nigeria, handed over the leadership to the people they could remote and influenced.

For your information, Zik never ruled Nigeria, he was a mere ceremonial president, the power was on AbuBakr Tafawa Balewa who was then the Prime Minister. But from your comment I never got your question at all.

Power is never given, my dear. Power is taken.
If you are given the opportunity to be president of a country and you are lamenting that you don't have any power. then maybe you are a wimp who is sitting around waiting for someone to hand you power. rotfl if your Zik chose to be a puppet rather than a leader, then what concern me? It was his CHOICE. your tribe needs to stop whining and finger pointing for once and start taking responsibility for yourselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement / I Won't Surrender To Corruption - President Buhari Vows / A.P.C Governor M.A Abubarkar Loses Primary Election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.