Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul (16634 Views)

You're Unemployed, Broke And Frustrated. What Do You Do?... / Are You Frustrated With Your Job,why Are You Still Keeping It? / SOS Help A Frustrated Job Seeker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by sucrecandy(m): 4:59pm On Dec 05, 2012
Any chance, I could forward my CV to you too? I fully understand the terms, but boy! Its worth taking a shot. The opportunity am looking for is invitation for interview of getting shortlisted for aptitude tests atleast.
sub_zidi: @ Poster
I would like to start by encouraging you to desist from calling or thinking that you are a frustrated soul! You become what you proffesy about yourself eventually! From today, start telling yourself YOU ARE GOOD and EMPLOYABLE only that the job(right job) has not materialised.Most of us have been in this situation one time in our life or the other. This is not heresay... Philip Oduoza the current UBA MD had a 1st Class Degree from UNN and job hunted for many years. My cousin housed him for many years both in Lag and FCT as they were classmates/friends in and from the same village too. Alas, he threw him out being humans, rshps go awry....Fast forward today, his story has changed! Then my cousin, though trying but way far below Oduoza's league!
From my observation, you have very good diction and seem to have this go-getter spirit which are pre-requisites for surviving in corporate Nigeria of today.You might send your cv to chinedu.pavina@gmail.com ! I'm not promising you a job, but would ensure your cv is submitted in places you can get a fair opportunity for job test+interview purely on merit!
All the best and keep pushing on...
Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by Nonybb: 4:59pm On Dec 05, 2012
Gentle Naaz: My man u r a compound disgrace 2 ur family. Wetn b ur career? Abi u go study rubish cos 4 skul wan come gt beta job. Go ur village go do farmology
u are one of the biggest id.iot i hv seen in my entire whole life. The hating in u hv made u a confused m.ad man

1 Like

Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by touchmehard: 5:05pm On Dec 05, 2012
You were even given "blue collar jobs" and you turned them down. Stay there and be waiting for 50,000 job. Don't go and start with something, and grow from there.
Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by faithclin(f): 5:14pm On Dec 05, 2012
Youngzedd:

What has this got to do with the thread?

Easy bro.

I'm not a Bro and look at the name closely and see the humor
Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by hardbody: 5:14pm On Dec 05, 2012
Jarus:
That's why you have to work very hard in getting 2.1, if not First Class.

That, at least, gets you invited for tests, where you have the opportunity to prove yourself.

Apart from the social status it confers on one, my next most important driving force in striving for a good grade in the university was increasing my competitive edge. I knew there were many 2.1's out there, so I can't afford not to do better and get a step higher. I literally went for kill.

Spot on. i took it a step further by getting many conceivable higher degrees and professional qualifications to keep me ahead of the best competition. With God, it has been very helpful. There was a time my company tried so much to relieve me but the Board wanted to know 2 things, is the next person better qualified and more experienced? Was i doing my job? answers to both questions made me retain my seat. And more importantly, GOD
Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by oroposyndrome: 5:22pm On Dec 05, 2012
Nigeria jaga jaga,everythings scatter scatter.our governments rada rada. Kudos to all d comments. I think issue lyk dis shouldn't new 2 us. We are all nigerians, born in and grew up in dis crisis.we dt are less priviledge should try 2 do courses dt can fetch us jobs easily lyk health and tech courses.and come out with gud grades. In all other courses,it depends on who u are,if u av gud grades u can easily get job. No Matter d course u are study just make sure u are d best and make urself useful 2 ur school and d society.d person dt made FIJU MILK passed out 4rm foodtech,poundo yam 4rm agric, nairaland 4rm computer science etc.
Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by jethro2: 5:49pm On Dec 05, 2012
First and foremost, if you dont have any big man or connection pushing your case, i will advise you leave Abuja first. Sound hillarious but thats the truth. Abuja is expensive for a job seeker with no connection. Then you ve got to think and be creative. There is no job anywhere.
Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by geez1: 5:51pm On Dec 05, 2012
Robertomatteo: I have always heard that succeeding in Nigeria without going into crime is very hard but I have always waved it aside when I see young men and women at the top of their fields doing great. I have always wished that one day I could be like one of these people.

Now, I graduated since 2010 and have served but till now am yet to get any reasonable Job. I stay in Abuja and have submitted applications to virtually every thinkable corner but regrettably, I have only been called up by people offering only blue collar appointments. Places that do not have any means of impacting on your life career wise. Currently, I am working with a guy dealing in phone accessories just to get money for daily meals. Why I am so frustrated is that I am the first in a family of 9 and with my graduation, my parents thought I would be of help to the family soon after school but alas, their dreams don't look like coming to pass. Now, I am being tempted to join a drug trafficking circle. I know all the inherent risk in this type of business but what other choice do I have? I was thinking all through the night and I just thought of coming here to see if I can get alternative help.

Like I said, I stay in Abuja. I am looking for a Job that can pay me N50,000 for a start at least. I don't mind what the Job entails, heck it doesn't even have to be the usual white collar job. Any role that can give me a steady income with room for expansion and advancement in the future.
Please nairalanders, I believe someone on this site can be used by God to turn things around for me. I don't want to go into January next year with this uncertainty hanging around my neck.

And yes, feel free to insult me for indulging in self-pity.

Men I feel your pain but going into crime may be worse. You may get caught on your first try. You should pray really hard but at the same time there's nothing wrong with developing a businessplan around an opportunity you've identified. There are loads of the,
Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by geez1: 5:53pm On Dec 05, 2012
Robertomatteo: I have always heard that succeeding in Nigeria without going into crime is very hard but I have always waved it aside when I see young men and women at the top of their fields doing great. I have always wished that one day I could be like one of these people.

Now, I graduated since 2010 and have served but till now am yet to get any reasonable Job. I stay in Abuja and have submitted applications to virtually every thinkable corner but regrettably, I have only been called up by people offering only blue collar appointments. Places that do not have any means of impacting on your life career wise. Currently, I am working with a guy dealing in phone accessories just to get money for daily meals. Why I am so frustrated is that I am the first in a family of 9 and with my graduation, my parents thought I would be of help to the family soon after school but alas, their dreams don't look like coming to pass. Now, I am being tempted to join a drug trafficking circle. I know all the inherent risk in this type of business but what other choice do I have? I was thinking all through the night and I just thought of coming here to see if I can get alternative help.

Like I said, I stay in Abuja. I am looking for a Job that can pay me N50,000 for a start at least. I don't mind what the Job entails, heck it doesn't even have to be the usual white collar job. Any role that can give me a steady income with room for expansion and advancement in the future.
Please nairalanders, I believe someone on this site can be used by God to turn things around for me. I don't want to go into January next year with this uncertainty hanging around my neck.

And yes, feel free to insult me for indulging in self-pity.

Men I feel your pain but going into crime may be worse. You may get caught on your first try. You should pray really hard but at the same time there's nothing wrong with developing a business plan around an opportunity you've identified. There are loads of them as there should be one or two things you've seen and so strongly believe you can do better than is currently done or improve on. You can also look for angel investors in your friends and family to finance your plan but you must start as small as you possibly can. I wish you the very best bro
Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by jhydebaba(m): 5:54pm On Dec 05, 2012
Nigeria's unemployment is soaring, boys dey vex, politicians dey chop money even me sef never chop today. Is it God that will fight for us or regime change abi na every man for himself

OP, na initial gra gra dey worry u, u just finish service last year u don dey halla say u wan commit, oya, commit make I see u tongue wetin make ur senior brothers for labour market do

Really bro, no be our fault oh, let's blame GEJ grin grin
Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by oraclefemi(m): 6:00pm On Dec 05, 2012
Blame the government for everything ...i mean literally everything
Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by chiboy1928(m): 6:30pm On Dec 05, 2012
Why is dis guy complaining I graduated in 2006,lost my dad 2009,I couldn't get a beta job most of my friends we graduate 2geta are doing fine most of dem are working in banks,oil firm, but dat still didn't deter me. I am still workin hard even after my nysc in 2008, i travel to ghana stay 2yrs work for a while came bck to nigeria,still hussling and doing jobs dat am far beta off while in ghana and when I came bck to nigeria.I have worked as a waiter in a hotel,I have done security job,wat kind of job would u talk abt dat I have not done despite my first degree in computer science,wit a good grade,but dat hasn't yet deter me,I still keep moving,I know dey are a lot of graduate who will not do such jobs,but I keep holding on and keep doin it and praying to get a beta job,but despite dat am tinking of creating a job and writing a business plan,my guy notin good comes easy,am also the first child as u said and have younger siblings in school,dat I also help wit those littile job I do hopeing to get a good jobs dat befit my status,but u should no that dis country is not hw it used to be before tings have change ,and very soon those white collar job u seek will never be they,beacause of the way technology is taking it pace in the world,so I am tinking of going global by taking a course on internet security or network administration,because very soon,u won't need to go to the office,u can even sit down in ur home and do ur job wit ur laptop,so my guy learn to be creative,cos nigeria of today is all about creativity,but dat doesn't deter me if I also find a white collar job I would still apply,but all am saying is wateva job u get to do look beyond the salary and do the job,u never know wat skill or idea u will be tapping fr that job,pls be creative and always put God in all u do before anyting.1 love dude and remain focus dat d key!!!

5 Likes

Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by chiboy1928(m): 6:30pm On Dec 05, 2012
Why is dis guy complaining I graduated in 2006,lost my dad 2009,I couldn't get a beta job most of my friends we graduate 2geta are doing fine most of dem are working in banks,oil firm, but dat still didn't deter me. I am still workin hard even after my nysc in 2008, i travel to ghana stay 2yrs work for a while came bck to nigeria,still hussling and doing jobs dat am far beta off while in ghana and when I came bck to nigeria.I have worked as a waiter in a hotel,I have done security job,wat kind of job would u talk abt dat I have not done despite my first degree in computer science,wit a good grade,but dat hasn't yet deter me,I still keep moving,I know dey are a lot of graduate who will not do such jobs,but I keep holding on and keep doin it and praying to get a beta job,but despite dat am tinking of creating a job and writing a business plan,my guy notin good comes easy,am also the first child as u said and have younger siblings in school,dat I also help wit those littile job I do hopeing to get a good jobs dat befit my status,but u should no that dis country is not hw it used to be before tings have change ,and very soon those white collar job u seek will never be they,beacause of the way technology is taking it pace in the world,so I am tinking of going global by taking a course on internet security or network administration,because very soon,u won't need to go to the office,u can even sit down in ur home and do ur job wit ur laptop,so my guy learn to be creative,cos nigeria of today is all about creativity,but dat doesn't deter me if I also find a white collar job I would still apply,but all am saying is wateva job u get to do look beyond the salary and do the job,u never know wat skill or idea u will be tapping fr that job,pls be creative and always put God in all u do before anyting.1 love dude and remain focus dat d key!!!

1 Like

Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by Gabrielsylar(m): 6:33pm On Dec 05, 2012
Ow can u graduate in 2010 and be complaining in 2012
Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by sirugos(m): 6:40pm On Dec 05, 2012
topsyking:
Why u Pple calling for frontpage..most it be on frontpage..I hope not d same person here..anyway if u want us to av revolution in nigeria then there must be a sacrifice...just like in tunisia..the graduate guy set himself ablaze and revolution start..maybe dats wht we need in naija...wat do u tink
my dear y not you set yourself ablaze first, we will start d revolution immediately we confermed dat u are dead.
Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by divinelove(m): 6:44pm On Dec 05, 2012
cramjones: Already I have discredited you:

1. Are you telling us you want to join a drug gang as a form of threat? You want us to be under duress to give you a job?

2. Secondly, you are supposedly looking for a job and all you care about to tell us is the minimum salary you need? Who does that? Why not tell us your qualifications and your special skills?

3. Please my friend you are free to be in a drug...Remember there is no justification for crime and going by your above post...I don't even think you will be a good employee! There is a lot of room for improvement on your side.

THANKS!

CRAMJONES

so on point, jst two yrs in labour market n he is like this. You ve nt seen anything yet bro. Hv u heard of phd truck drivers applicants. U ve to start small n grow dts d way life is, d only thing dt starts frm d top always is grave.
Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by agabaI23(m): 6:47pm On Dec 05, 2012
hayo:
@ Poster,
As Jarus rightly pointed out - your writing skill is impressive. And before someone asks how that should influence job prospects - it does a lot actually. Most jobs apart from Engineering, Medicine and other highly specialized fields need articulate and intelligent graduates who are trainable and can communicate effectively.
I think you have not put yourself out enough in a more positive light. Let's start with your CV. The chance of getting shortlisted can be improved if your CV is well written. I will assist by revising your resume if you want. Drop your email address privately if possible and I will mail you.
Please don't get discouraged, you should not be too far from a breakthrough. And note, going into a life of crime never helps. The end is always bad.
Bless your soul Hayo man
Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 05, 2012
Its quite a pity dt despite the number of graduates being churned out of the university every year, govt is doing little or nothing to create enabling environment for industries to spring up. I heard nysc now has batch a,b and C. Very soon it will have batch D. Its quite a pity.
My advise to all, educatn is no longer a guarantee to getting a good job.
While writing jamb, check d job opportunity of the course you want to apply for.
Also try and acquire skill. Jobs are so competitive these days dt employers are tired of seeing certificates. What they need now is - what can u do?
Skill acquisatn is key. It helps position u ahead of ur peers. My coursemates dt wrote certificatn exams while we were in sch (4th year) all got good coys during their nysc and were retained. Those that were nt retained used the experience in d good places 4 nysc and got sum other better jobs. Some while waiting for jobs went to petroleum training institute, finished sum courses there and entered oil sector. Some got attached to some communicatn guys, followed them to sites, learnt d job and frm there employers located them.
We shld all get to ask ourselves d questn, what can I do?
Keep ur eyes on d ball. Don't be content wit the small job u r doing now. Don't relax. Asking for 50k for a graduate nt even in d east bt Abuja is damn to low. Even if u start wit dt, work ur way up. Drivers in a friend's coy at Abuja get paid 80k and they complain cos dt town is expensive.
I wish u a good job asap.

NB- send ur cv to recruitment@firstbankplc.com . They will be calling soon.
Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by babanne(m): 7:17pm On Dec 05, 2012
I will be brief here.first dont take 2 drug traficking.keep searching.in d mean time if u can get som money try & learn somtin profesional skill u can add 2 your cv.that will give u an edge at interviews.chek my blog 4 more info.
Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by tushbobo(m): 7:18pm On Dec 05, 2012
Just remember to constantly develop yourself and seek for ways to start your own biz even when you get a job.Else you might still end up with complaints few years after getting a job.
Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by paris10: 7:27pm On Dec 05, 2012
What the heck!!! You live in Abuja and very close to GEJ, yet no job? Arise ye of little faith. Gird your loins and storm ASO ROCK! Give them my name, and the job is yours.

Seriously, you have to take the bold step. Stop applying for jobs. List companies you're interested to work for and storm the place. Don't look or talk like an applicant when you get there. Request for their manager or director or book an appointment to see them. Pitch your idea or offer when you finally get to see them.

You offer them your service and not the other way round. Tell them what you would contribute and bring to the company. Let them know what is exceptional about you. Research on the company and check out their financial stance. Give suggestions on how they'd get back to the black.

Wear the best after shave, be groomed, smart and be in control.

Try this and give me feedback.

This applies to everyone out there looking for a job.
Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 05, 2012
i don't know how this will sound but from what am seeing graduates are suffering in the labour market though I plan doing my masters after my Nysc next year, am planning on using one of the lands my father bought in enugu for livestock farming like poultry for eggs and meat, grasscutter farming, snail and fish pond. Am just praying for d capital, motivation and God's grace cos I can't imagine myself in a state of confusion in this already confused Nigeria
Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by Ivynwa(f): 7:31pm On Dec 05, 2012
chiboy1928: Why is dis guy complaining I graduated in 2006,lost my dad 2009,I couldn't get a beta job most of my friends we graduate 2geta are doing fine most of dem are working in banks,oil firm, but dat still didn't deter me. I am still workin hard even after my nysc in 2008, i travel to ghana stay 2yrs work for a while came bck to nigeria,still hussling and doing jobs dat am far beta off while in ghana and when I came bck to nigeria.I have worked as a waiter in a hotel,I have done security job,wat kind of job would u talk abt dat I have not done despite my first degree in computer science,wit a good grade,but dat hasn't yet deter me,I still keep moving,I know dey are a lot of graduate who will not do such jobs,but I keep holding on and keep doin it and praying to get a beta job,but despite dat am tinking of creating a job and writing a business plan,my guy notin good comes easy,am also the first child as u said and have younger siblings in school,dat I also help wit those littile job I do hopeing to get a good jobs dat befit my status,but u should no that dis country is not hw it used to be before tings have change ,and very soon those white collar job u seek will never be they,beacause of the way technology is taking it pace in the world,so I am tinking of going global by taking a course on internet security or network administration,because very soon,u won't need to go to the office,u can even sit down in ur home and do ur job wit ur laptop,so my guy learn to be creative,cos nigeria of today is all about creativity,but dat doesn't deter me if I also find a white collar job I would still apply,but all am saying is wateva job u get to do look beyond the salary and do the job,u never know wat skill or idea u will be tapping fr that job,pls be creative and always put God in all u do before anyting.1 love dude and remain focus dat d key!!!

@chidboy
Fans you and gives you a pat on the back
Are you telling me? Been there, done that-----what is it about some perceptions some of us (even me had) about not appreciating skilled work and getting on like "I am a university graduate and I have to wait to get a good employment". It was later in life that those views I also use to hold changed and I appreciate skill more than certificate and doesn't see anything wrong with doing any menial work even with my university certificate once the job pays the bill. Right now I don't even appreciate all these working for people and having others mandate your time, I can't wait to work for myself in the future really.

@Poster
Don't feel too frustrated dearie, you are already hustling doing the lil phone accessories job but boy you gotta hustle in the field of life. Don't sit waiting for jobs, you can hustle at house-building sites and make money, you can even hold your shoulder high and do conductor work while waiting for a decent job-----there are other stuffs online you can get into like article writing etc I graduated and for two years was working menial jobs till i got my first better-paying job. I waka-d with leggedis benz for Lagos no be small trying to save the little pocket money my brother hands out. Life is a hustle dearie, don't wait for anybody to rate and fit you in the hustle field. You gotta hustle boy!
Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by Benzene20: 7:50pm On Dec 05, 2012
Broda dont give up on urself bec God is not giving up on u.wat u need is patience and persevereance.kip trying and kip praying about it.soon u will get d JOB
Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by GboyegaD(m): 7:52pm On Dec 05, 2012
Robertomatteo:
Thank you Mr Jarus for the kind words and compliments. I read Environmental Biology in school and finished with a second class lower. I have not been called up for any interview yet and often times I lay it down to the fact that I graduated with a second class lower in a less glamorous course of study but the truth is that I know what I can offer as an individual.

When it comes to skills, the only one I have is the ability to write. However, in these months I have been Idle, I have been cheated countless times all in the name of writing for people. No one wants to pay, and those that will pay can only part with paltry sums barely enough to pay for the internet research time. If I have been able to land a writing or editing job with reasonable pay, I won't be in this situation today.

Regarding having patience, I wish I could do more than this. You are right with my Graduation and NYSC timing but Sir, I simply cannot afford to go into next year without anything doing. Who knows, I could even be thrown out of the current place am staying anytime soon as the guy am staying with is already showing negative vibes and going back home will only kill my parents a little further.

Painfully, I see people I am much better than academically landing positions all over Abuja (both government and private parastatals on a daily basis).

I have a challenge with the boldened. Kindly continue to search hoping that at the right time you would get what is yours because unhealthy comparison such as this only gets you one result which is FURSTRATION.
Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by Alpha2k(m): 7:59pm On Dec 05, 2012
You can market this Transport business for me and get steady 10% commission every week. Or you source the job, i execute, then you pay me. Take what ever excess on top.

You can hire our A/C Toyota Sienna daily this season within Lagos and for your inter-state trips and enjoy FREE phone calls + Refreshment while on board. Promo rates are: Full day N15,000 and half a day N8,000. For booking call Austin: 08062408926, 08077779019.
Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by Ivynwa(f): 7:59pm On Dec 05, 2012
GboyegaD:

I have a challenge with the boldened. Kindly continue to search hoping that at the right time you would get what is yours because unhealthy comparison such as this only gets you one result which is FURSTRATION.

You are right bros, competition and comparison should be avoided----it won't help matters. We all have different destinies and the pace of others does not determine ours. You can get surprisingly established tomorrow and the others you were elongating your neck and feeling unhappy comparing yourself to may even be in lesser position than you at that moment.
Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by Ojugunrege(f): 8:42pm On Dec 05, 2012
free2ryhme:

drop your email privately... is this privately?

Even on a thread as serious as this; free2ryhme got me cracking in laughter... grin
@ Op u've got plenty good advice here...never do crime, so u dont do time....
keep up d hope & kp hustling...ur breakthrough is around the corner..
Shallom
Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by trolling(m): 9:15pm On Dec 05, 2012
Sisi_Kill: My post is probably gonna rub people the wrong way but I am compelled to ask.....OP what kind of job did you hope to get with a degree in Environmental Biology in a place like Nigeria? Sure the job market in Nigeria is slim pickings but some of us make it slimmer with degrees like oceonography, spaceiology etc.

Fortunately we now live in an information age where with the right tools, you can learn just about anything. While you are still looking for a job, I'd advise you to assess yourself, discover what you are very good at and find a way to turn it into a monwy making venture. And if you don't have one. ..Dude learn one. Website design, website management, website editor. ...those are just a few things you could look into without leaving the comfort of your home.

About your parents....I'm sorry but they need to back off. They had 9 children...not you. I am not against helping family, as a matter of fact I think it is a worthy act but not to the point where it becomes to that person. Would they rather you ended up on death row in some Asian country? I doubt it. So it is better they relent on the pressure and take whatever you are capable of giving and step up on the prayers.

Best of Luck.
@sisi eko, u've spoken wisely
Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 05, 2012
*warning (Long Post)

I marvel at those saying the OP shouldn't complain because he finished in 2010. Is there a law that says you must spend a certain number of years before he pushes for a job? I passed out June 14 2012 and by Sept I was desperate, I used up all the savings from NYSC to travel round the country for interview and tests and I wasn't called for any. I didn't give up, infact I told God my job wouldn't exceed Sept. I remember whenever I complain to people they always shut me up that I passed out this year and I'm already complaining.
There's no Chamber or Govt. parastatal here in Abuja that I don't know of. I googled their names and addresses and started going there one after the other. I brought out all the business cards I had gotten during my service year and started calling them for jobs. If you saw me that period u'll pity me, I refused to sit at home for one day.
Before Oct ending I got a paramilitary job, level 09. My point is, no one should dampen the OP's zeal. Its better that its burning now. I got my job because someone saw my zeal and refusal to quit, I was pounding the streets of Area 11 that period. I didn't pay a kobo for a job others pay thousands for.

Pls at OP don't give up. I know what u're going through. I was frustrated one day, just 2months after NYSC that I cried the whole day. I was so miserable and was lamenting to anyone who cared to listen. I locked myself in a room and refused to eat, all these due to frustration. Your day of joy is coming my dear. It is well!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Certification Can I Do As An Engineer? / Thread For Aspiring Lecturers / UPDATE: Npower Sent Out Acknowledgment Of Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.