Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,845 members, 7,851,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:35 AM

Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! - Romance (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! (86210 Views)

See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) / Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY / Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Mynd44: 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2012
mondi_cheeks: vote vote vote for achukwunet everyone
This is not a vote. You need to vote

Vote Achukwunet!!!!!
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Dopefiend(m): 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Na d koko be that.
Person wey fine no need broadcast, dem must find u
she also get healthy flesh

E be like say u no get my post.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Tunjman(m): 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2012
Chei! who be propounder of one man one wife?

I see why some guys no wan gree settle down...abeg,i no fit vote, they are all buriful
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by timilehin007(m): 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2012
If it was the more we vote the more the chance of our contestant to win, I'd vote for swewetlemon over and over again...you people should av organise this voting tin in such a way that we would have to pay like #30 pay vote and we should be eligible to vote as much as we want..I bet she'd still have the highest number of vote cux I particularly would vote for her at least 18 times..
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by ITbomb(m): 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2012
My vote goes to Sweetlemon

Why should people create alternative account to contest?
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by dickhardener: 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2012
Wetin na why una hide my post. Una no want ma follow ajebutter again
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Oahray: 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2012
kandiikane:

Bullshyt, we all know who you go want sleep next to everynight for the rest of your life(sweetlemon).

Achuks, looks like she's likely to get fat after marriage. Just let herself go.
lol... I just want my kids to look like achukwunet.
Someone who looks damn good even when she just wakes from sleep. Natural. No need for make up.
That's one babe I'd love to showcase mehn!
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Afam4eva(m): 3:20pm On Dec 07, 2012
caseless: any reason why we should vote her? U are canvassing for votes without amplifying the voters.....say something about her..

Abi, naso u wan take contest for ur LG chairmanship post?
I don't need to say anything. Her pictures speak volume.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by drstan(m): 3:20pm On Dec 07, 2012
Achukwunet
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by dammytex: 3:20pm On Dec 07, 2012
BoboYekini: angry this dammytex na peadophile oo!

Ah ha, eh!!!

May God forgive you. You see me with any pikin?
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 07, 2012
Sweetlemon.
only for the grown and sexy cool
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Mynd44: 3:20pm On Dec 07, 2012
Tunjman: Chei! who be propounder of one man one wife?

I see why some guys no wan gree settle down...abeg,i no fit vote, they are all buriful
But you have to admit, Achukwunet is the most beautiful

Vote Achukwunet!!!!!
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by IVORY2009(m): 3:20pm On Dec 07, 2012
caseless: for weye? Na dere i go overturn the result....

You say wetin?

Abil all d way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![b][/b][size=8pt]
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Caseless: 3:20pm On Dec 07, 2012
kandiikane:

Bullshyt, we all know who you go want sleep next to everynight for the rest of your life(sweetlemon).

Achuks, looks like she's likely to get fat after marriage. Just let herself go.
oga-madam kandii....u de vex. I dey ur camp.....
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by pendusky(m): 3:20pm On Dec 07, 2012
Team ItsModella the next Nigeria 1st Lady! ITSMODELLA

ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA
ITSMODELLA....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin... How many likes?

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by donwilz(m): 3:21pm On Dec 07, 2012
Mehn, I never tot i would utter this, but Naija babes are fineeeeeeee... damn... my eyes dey tear... cool
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 07, 2012
Vote for our own very Kim k....

Sweet lemon!

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by mipemi(m): 3:22pm On Dec 07, 2012
Abil gets my Vote.....she's really pretty

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 07, 2012
timilehin007: If it was the more we vote the more the chance of our contestant to win, I'd vote for swewetlemon over and over again...you people should av organise this voting tin in such a way that we would have to pay like #30 pay vote and we should be eligible to vote as much as we want..I bet she'd still have the highest number of vote cux I particularly would vote for her at least 18 times..

A true believer grin
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Mynd44: 3:22pm On Dec 07, 2012
Oahray: lol... I just want my kids to look like achukwunet.
Someone who looks damn good even when she just wakes from sleep. Natural. No need for make up.
That's one babe I'd love to showcase mehn!
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by ocmorale: 3:22pm On Dec 07, 2012
sweetlemon has my precious VOTE
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by HARDDON: 3:23pm On Dec 07, 2012
I'd be as dispassionate as i can with this: here is a lil run down (in no particula order) b4 i duff my hat to my African oops! Nairaland queen.

1) Cindyrella : a pair of an enchanting sexy eyes, great body and swit smile but wish the skin was a lil bit velvet

2) Sweetlemon: creamy skin, kul body structure but i'v seen better faces and smiles

3) Itsmodella : Sexy pair of legs, nice lankish frame( but i can't bone her for fear i might comit murder), wud rada she smile not.

4)Abil : sleek, crazy with a creamy skin to top but everything is cut down to an annoying proportion( compact parcel...nonetheless, the gud Lord be praised)

5) Achukwunet : Now here is the hurting heart: Her natural beauty is like reflecting light rays on the stream and her eyes like diamond in the field of falling snow. she's got sleek straight teeth and sexy cute feets even tho she is not 10ft lit. meek as a lamb and gentle as a dove! may your young heart live long thou graceful soul.

May we all Rise as we make Welcome to the one and only Achukwunet kiss kiss kiss

flowers and roses, songs and psalm for unto us were thou born!

but what a handle :Achukwunet... we luv you however the moniker! lol!

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by kandiikane(m): 3:23pm On Dec 07, 2012
Oya, take see beauty.

Marriage material. Believe she's the one you dream about for a wife.

Imagine her and achuks in lingerie?

Come on you sabi your small mister dey rise for sweetlemon.

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by freshdude: 3:23pm On Dec 07, 2012
mehn, i must confess this ladies are all beautiful. really finding it difficult to pick btwn Achukwu and sweetlemon.
sexkills, when is MR Nairaland contest gonna commence.!!
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by philips70(m): 3:23pm On Dec 07, 2012
Please the rules should have included information like how many times one is eligible to vote. As in BBA where you can vote as many times as you want in time intervals. It might be somewhere but just can't see it. So I ask how many times can one vote?
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 07, 2012
BoboYekini: Sweetlemon.
only for the grown and sexy cool
and matured guyz! Achukwunet 4 d kids tongue

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nastyclown: 3:24pm On Dec 07, 2012
Teach me how to vote teach me teach me how to vote #dancing#
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by vivianc(f): 3:24pm On Dec 07, 2012
Keep voting! Keep winning!

Let's give the crown to whom crown is due!

Achukwunet all the way!!!!!!

I vote for Achukwunet!!!
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Caseless: 3:24pm On Dec 07, 2012
afam4eva:
I don't need to say anything. Her pictures speak volume.
oya, get me the links to her pics.....i'm stil flexible at this point in time...i can stil divert for some cogent reasons, if those reasons ar available in achuku
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 07, 2012
Mynd_44:
This is not a vote. You need to vote

Vote Achukwunet!!!!!
i voted already

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (102)

20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija / Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered / This Lovely Couple's Pre-wedding Pictures Have Got People Talking. See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.