Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:10 AM

Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! - Romance (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! (86144 Views)

See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) / Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY / Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by dickhardener: 2:57pm On Dec 07, 2012
I just can't find this oyin50 girl the girl is insanely beautiful. Somebody try and find her
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Caseless: 2:57pm On Dec 07, 2012
hornipipe: now this is weird grin
Why are you so keen on knowing who the ugly ladies are ehh?
Well just go through the posts on this thread, check out those who have been beefing the contestants, click on their profile you won't see a pic.
They are the very ugly ones.
yea...i noticed that. I also discovered that it is one of my enemies that's spearheading the attack.

I smell beefing blitz on our beautiful contestants....
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by kandiikane(m): 2:57pm On Dec 07, 2012
bennyraz: Sweetlemon, i will buy you a mercedes after this pageant! NO Offense but some Nairalanders doesn't know what Actually wins a Pageant!!! If achukwunet contest for Miss Nigeria, she will not win

Don't mind them. We all know if they meet them in the streets they'll go for sweetlemonyhoney. They are just forming.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Dopefiend(m): 2:58pm On Dec 07, 2012
Cuddlemii: ACHUKWUNET is the most beautiful girl that has ever graced Nl.
As in...I am speechless! She is complete!!!!
Her simplicity, humility & quietness makes her standout even more.
If it were another lady that had that look, we no go hear word for NL
Why we just seeing her now? #team achukwunet#

Na so.

achukwunet:
so many choices but only one fine girl. achukwunet

She quiet die
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by uyiekpenm(f): 2:58pm On Dec 07, 2012
SweetlemoNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnNnnnnnnnnnnnn.

U are wonderfully created by God.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Slyr0x: 2:58pm On Dec 07, 2012
[size=15pt]SweetLemon's Laps[/size]

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Mynd44: 2:59pm On Dec 07, 2012
Vote Achukwunet!!!!!
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 07, 2012
Do not be deceived.. Sweetlemon is professional Model.. She was the winner of Miss................ She was the first runner up @ Miss............(I no go mention the name). She has featured in A couple of Music Videos In Nigeria.. She can dance and cook ..
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 07, 2012
godlovesemmy: Achukwunet!!!!!
Your vote is Invalid!
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by kokoye(m): 2:59pm On Dec 07, 2012
Sweetlemon
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 07, 2012
Slyr0x: [size=15pt]SweetLemon's Laps[/size]

hahahahaha......*DIES* grin grin grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Afam4eva(m): 3:00pm On Dec 07, 2012
[size=20pt]A VOTE FOR ACHUKWUNET IS A VOTE FOR A FULLY FURNISHED HOUSE IN VGC AND A FERRARI TO GO WITH IT. VOTE WISELY.[/size]
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Caseless: 3:00pm On Dec 07, 2012
Dopefiend:

Read d first 4 letters for my username. Nor be me u go put for trouble lipsrsealed
hahahaha.....micheal nor go vev......for this one nau. Ocee na my guy....i knw am...
sexkillz: Are you blind?

That's too harsh! Haba!
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Destindave(m): 3:00pm On Dec 07, 2012
Achuckwunet
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by pazienza(m): 3:00pm On Dec 07, 2012
I vote for achukwunet. From the beginning,it was obvious that she is miles ahead of the others in beauty.
kandiikane:

Don't mind them. We all know if they meet them in the streets they'll go for sweetlemonyhoney. They are just forming.
update us with correct Pix jare! SWEETLEMON
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Dopefiend(m): 3:01pm On Dec 07, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Before I go chop wetin I no know, abeg wetin guguru and epa mean?

Corn wey dem fry wit firewood. U stil wan chop? cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by surveyProf(m): 3:01pm On Dec 07, 2012
One-Man-One-Vote!!!

#Team Abil

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 07, 2012
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Cuddlemii: 3:01pm On Dec 07, 2012
dammytex:

Yehhhhh!!!!

Akanke mi, where have you been? Shey you want to kill Aremu ni? Longest time. You have found another lover at abule Akanada'nla abi? The village square has not been the same without you.

Lolz, look on the bright side, you have found a beautiful hen that audible in the village square. I trust you are fine?
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by dammytex: 3:01pm On Dec 07, 2012
All of you clamouring for front page, can you see what you have caused yourself now? Check the number of guests viewing this thread and the number of posters voting at the moment. Its now a landslide victory for Achukwu chukwu. You wanna know why; she's the prettiest of all the girls here. Na fact, no be lie.

Sweetlemon is having a lot of votes only amongst faithful Romance section NLers because of her active posts. The prettiest on a plain ground remains Achukwunet and she does not even need any campaigner.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Patdedon(m): 3:01pm On Dec 07, 2012
AKUCHUKWUNET kiss
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by timilehin007(m): 3:02pm On Dec 07, 2012
Sweetlemon allllllllll the way...if she doesn't win I swear na me go carry the matter go court
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 07, 2012
Shollypopz:
Your vote is Invalid!
Very. Hidden it
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Afam4eva(m): 3:02pm On Dec 07, 2012
-
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by kandiikane(m): 3:02pm On Dec 07, 2012
Dopefiend:

Na so.

She quiet die

Lol...
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 07, 2012
Sweetlemon is the Daughter of a prominent politician in Nigeria.... Vote sweetielemon grin
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 07, 2012
Shollypopz: [img]http://imgit.me/i/2g7S5J4.jpeg[/img]

[img]http://imgit.me/i/s95S9a0.jpg[/img] Vote Michelle Obama wink

[size=18pt]PLS CHECK OUT THIS URL AND VOTE WISELY, VOTE BRAINS AND BEAUTY, VOTE ABIL OR ITSMODELLA!![/size]

Berra way to Campaign for fwends? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (102)

Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man / The Way A Guy Stylishly Touched This Lady In Public Has Caused Online Argument / 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.